zayn ‏@zaynmalik 11m11 minutes ago
No lies ... I see you reaching but I don't care ��✌��️
Quote:
zayn ‏@zaynmalik 10m10 minutes ago
My @'s too good for you

She then went off

Quote:
@AZEALIABANKS
@zaynmalik lol u a bitch ***** for even responding like that. Keep sucking this yung rapunxel dick u hairy curry scented bitch
Quote:
BRUJA DEL BLOQUEVerified account
‏@AZEALIABANKS
@zaynmalik you a dick rider for real for real. Ride this dick until the wheels fall off Punjab.

She posts a video saying she wants him to perform sexual acts in her nether regions
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/730152344655151104

Zayn fan hacks Azealia's iCloud
https://twitter.com/niaIlfan/status/730167946488778752

Azealia responds to her phone blowing up:

Quote:
BRUJA DEL BLOQUE ‏@AZEALIABANKS 17m17 minutes ago
Lol zayns ****** ass gave my cell number to his fans. @zaynmalik

She posted his facetime info

Quote:
BRUJA DEL BLOQUE ‏@AZEALIABANKS 8m8 minutes ago
ZAYN & COMPANY'S FACETIME: ARINMERIC@HOTMAIL.COM

Zayn denies shade

Quote:
@AZEALIABANKS why you been saying nasty things about me ? I wasn't talking about you lol ?

===============================================

14 year old Disney actress Skai Jackson wades in:

BRUJA DEL BLOQUE Retweeted Skai Jackson ♛

and you need to grow some hips and start ur menses. stay in a child's place.

BRUJA DEL BLOQUE added,

Skai Jackson ♛ @skaijackson
Azealia Banks needs to simmer down a little??

@AZEALIABANKS When a no hip having 14 year old has more class than you. Worry about your career. Get one. ✌?

fRGTJet.png

W7luAvt.png

NOu22rj.png

Hv7YVLt.png

And then when a fan tells her she should be at a Gaga/Rih level by now she goes:

It's crazy that someone so talented can be this vile! Azealia needs to reevaluate ha life..

She's done..and now she's been kicked out of some festival over in Europe. :wacko:

Her bitterness is transparent.

She basically dissed everyone  she would have been performing with :lmao:. I mean she was right in that Grime music is horrible (Garage was better and needs to make a comeback) but don't bite the hand that's feeding you. She's a mess.

Edited by Dammn Bu

She basically dissed everyone  she would have been performing with :lmao:. I mean Grime music is horrible (Garage was better and needs to make a comeback) but don't bitethe hand that's feeding you.

This messiness is not cute.  I'm not sure if she's going for notoriety, but ha career..it's over.

*bounces to The Big Big Beat*

This messiness is not cute.  I'm not sure if she's going for notoriety, but ha career..it's over.

*bounces to The Big Big Beat*

She ins't, she's said numerous times that it's not her problem if people wanna focus on what she says on Twitter rather than focus on Her music. She is Bi-polar and on top of that is a troll with no filter. She was dragging Zayn on Twitter while kikiing with her friends at some random club yesterday :lol: 

I really don't care what she says cuz i stan for her music and not the person she is on Twitter that's why im cool with her. She does it to piss people off ALA Tyler the Creator, the prob is that Azealia due to her condition/childhood drama doesn't know when to stop. 

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 2

She ins't, she's said numerous times that it's not her problem if people wanna focus on what she says on Twitter rather than focus on Her music. She is Bi-polar and on top of that is a troll with no filter. She was dragging Zayn on Twitter while kikiing with her friends at some random club yesterday :lol: 

I really don't care what she says cuz i stan for her music and not the person she is on Twitter that's why im cool with her. She does it to piss people off ALA Tyler the Creator, the prob is that Azealia due to her condition/childhood drama doesn't know when to stop. 

I love her music..but I can't agree with her coming for a 14 year old girl..she know betta than that..I can't defend that mess.

And didn't she say she was going to quit twitter or be nicer..:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

It all started off with her coming for Zayn after he released his new video:

She posted on Instagram:

Zayn tweeted this not long after:

Quote:
zayn ‏@zaynmalik 11m11 minutes ago
No lies ... I see you reaching but I don't care ��✌��️
Quote:
zayn ‏@zaynmalik 10m10 minutes ago
My @'s too good for you

She then went off

Quote:
@AZEALIABANKS
@zaynmalik lol u a bitch ***** for even responding like that. Keep sucking this yung rapunxel dick u hairy curry scented bitch
Quote:
BRUJA DEL BLOQUEVerified account
‏@AZEALIABANKS
@zaynmalik you a dick rider for real for real. Ride this dick until the wheels fall off Punjab.

She posts a video saying she wants him to perform sexual acts in her nether regions
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/730152344655151104

Zayn fan hacks Azealia's iCloud
https://twitter.com/niaIlfan/status/730167946488778752

Azealia responds to her phone blowing up:

Quote:
BRUJA DEL BLOQUE ‏@AZEALIABANKS 17m17 minutes ago
Lol zayns ****** ass gave my cell number to his fans. @zaynmalik

She posted his facetime info

Quote:
BRUJA DEL BLOQUE ‏@AZEALIABANKS 8m8 minutes ago
ZAYN & COMPANY'S FACETIME: ARINMERIC@HOTMAIL.COM

Zayn denies shade

Quote:
@AZEALIABANKS why you been saying nasty things about me ? I wasn't talking about you lol ?

===============================================

14 year old Disney actress Skai Jackson wades in:

BRUJA DEL BLOQUE Retweeted Skai Jackson ♛

and you need to grow some hips and start ur menses. stay in a child's place.

BRUJA DEL BLOQUE added,

Skai Jackson ♛ @skaijackson
Azealia Banks needs to simmer down a little??

@AZEALIABANKS When a no hip having 14 year old has more class than you. Worry about your career. Get one. ✌?

fRGTJet.png

W7luAvt.png

NOu22rj.png

Hv7YVLt.png

And then when a fan tells her she should be at a Gaga/Rih level by now she goes:

I need you to finish up what she says about Gaga and Rihanna tho

I love her music..but I can't agree with her coming for a 14 year old girl..she know betta than that..I can't defend that mess.

And didn't she say she was going to quit twitter or be nicer..:rolleyes:

Well... Everybody knows that if you @ her that she is going to reply. She is wrong for coming after a 14 yo she didnt even go hard on her but Skai put herself inside the lions cage when she @ Azealia without being mentioned. 

She did, it took her 2 days to get into a feud ... She never said for how long she was gonna be nice :rolleyes: 

and @JoeJoe , you gonna get slapped for quoting that big ass post :rolleyes: 

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 1

Well... Everybody knows that if you @ her that she is going to reply. She is wrong for coming after a 14 yo she didnt even go hard on her but Skai put herself inside the lions cage when she @ Azealia without being mentioned. 

She did, it took her 2 days to get into a feud ... She never said for how long she was gonna be nice :rolleyes: 

and @JoeJoe , you gonna get slapped for quoting that big ass post :rolleyes: 

I understand that..she doesn't have a filter..but when she's being unprovoked and start spewing shit on people is where I draw the line..she's a smart girl with some valid points on certain issues..but she needs to learn how to control those hooves of hers. :rolleyes:

I understand that..she doesn't have a filter..but when she's being unprovoked and start spewing shit on people is where I draw the line..she's a smart girl with some valid points on certain issues..but she needs to learn how to control those hooves of hers. :rolleyes:

Azeabra is a wild beast, i have her on twitter and get my life everytime a white twink comes for her. Last time one tried it she told him to go fleet cuz his douche water was still brwon -_- I cackled :lol: 

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/730440704875495424

She explains everything there

Edited by Blue

She is and so am i cuz the songs sounded like a true bop -_- 

But don't call Rih out her name because you weren't on the album. :lol: I wouldn't have minded the collab tbh because I like her music.

Azeabra is a wild beast, i have her on twitter and get my life everytime a white twink comes for her. Last time one tried it she told him to go fleet cuz his douche water was still brwon -_- I cackled :lol: 

She explains everything here

o1V1CVs.png

:lmao: She's such a bitch. I cackle at her once in a while, but all these twitter wars isn't good for ha.

I just read that she erased her timeline and now backtracking. :lmao:

But don't call Rih out her name because you weren't on the album. :lol: I wouldn't have minded the collab tbh because I like her music.

:lmao: She's such a bitch. I cackle at her once in a while, but all these twitter wars isn't good for ha.

I just read that she erased her timeline and now backtracking. :lmao:

She's been salty over Gaga for the same thing :lol: 

She always does this shit. This is where you can tell that she doesn't play with the full deck :lol: 

She's been salty over Gaga for the same thing :lol: 

She always does this shit. This is where you can tell that she doesn't play with the full deck :lol: 

Ohhhh..I forgot about Gaga..now, if the girls didn't use you, they wouldn't have reached out to you or wanted a collab..

I need to DL Slay-Z. :rolleyes:^_^