So I just called Q102 to request Damn Baby

Jodienda76

Some bitch named Janet answers.

Me: I would like to requestJanet'snew song Damn Baby.

Janet: What do you think about Janet getting pregnat at 50?

Me: 49

Janet: Are you a Janet fan? She's great, but she's been a mess in the past.

Me: Bitch I'm calling to request Janet's new song. Of course I'm a fan. What are you, a Miley coochie popping, tongue groupie? Play the goddamned song and don't ever shade Janet to me. I'm one of those crazy fans that will hurt you. 

Janet: Whoa chick, you sure are feisty (stupid laugh) Damn Baby it is, you got it.

Me: If I don't hear it within the hour, I'm goin to call you to death.

Janet: We'll play it as soon as possible.

Still haven't heard it. *dialing again*

:rolleyes:

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 11

You're so delusional, that you don't realize how delusional you are. Classic case. I have taken care of many patients with your condition.?

Using the word "delusional" over and over doesn't really do anything if you can't explain how I am delusional with you still ignorantly denying the fact that Janet is indy 

Using the word "delusional" over and over doesn't really do anything if you can't explain how I am delusional with you still ignorantly denying the fact that Janet is indy 

Right, I don't know Janet is indy just like I "hate" Janet, and I "hate the album." I also believe Janet has a secret daughter, and that she and Michael are the same person.

Right, I don't know Janet is indy just like I "hate" Janet, and I "hate the album." I also believe Janet has a secret daughter, and that she and Michael are the same person.

"ignorantly deny" her Indy status which you've done on EVERY occasion THEN proceed to call it an "excuse" and go on rants about the past eras (which cannot be compared bc she wasn't Indy) but continue to harass Radio DeeJays... That's all you boo. I'll continue to be "delusional" :wacko: 

"ignorantly deny" her Indy status which you've done on EVERY occasion THEN proceed to call it an "excuse" and go on rants about the past eras (which cannot be compared bc she wasn't Indy) but continue to harass Radio DeeJays... That's all you boo. I'll continue to be "delusional" :wacko: 

I'm nnot harrassing anybody. Stop being a fucking asshole! Why don't you, and your girlfriend go butt fuck each other, and stay the fuck out of my threads. You seem to adore my repetitious rants. Not only do you keep bringing it the fuck up, but you continue with the same bullshit. Indy dosen't mean an artist has to be fucking boring, and not perform, or make dance music videos. If that's what YOUR idea is of indy, then you are absolutely delusional. That is your ONLY defense, and it is an idiotic, pathetuc, and ridiculous one. You are not going to convince me otherwise, so give it the fuck up already, and stop ruining threads with the same bullshit. All you keep doing is trolling. My opinion is that the era was boring, I've expressed it many times, you're not going yo change my mind, so you and your butt buddy will have to get the fuck over it!

• Upvote 5

Did you really expect them to play the song after you verbally bashed the dj? Seems like you did more harm than helped. Just an observation.

Yes I do expet them to! Harm? Oh please. That's such an exxaggeration.

Edited by Jodienda76

I'm nnot harrassing anybody. Stop being a fucking asshole! Why don't you, and your girlfriend go butt fuck each other, and stay the fuck out of my threads. You seem to adore my repetitious rants. Not only do you keep bringing it the fuck up, but you continue with the same bullshit. Indy dosen't mean an artist has to be fucking boring, and not perform, or make dance music videos. If that's what YOUR idea is of indy, then you are absolutely delusional. That is your ONLY defense, and it is an idiotic, pathetuc, and ridiculous one. You are not going to convince me otherwise, so give it the fuck up already, and stop ruining threads with the same bullshit. All you keep doing is trolling. My opinion is that the era was boring, I've expressed it many times, you're not going yo change my mind, so you and your butt buddy will have to get the fuck over it!

Unfortunately your threads just happen to be on a Janet Jackson forum which I'm part of. That's how forums work. Though I'm not surprise you don't know how forums work. This thread is shit anyways. You're basically hurting Janet's image with that station which is under no obligation to spin Janet's song  

A legendary artists like Janet is not equivalent to a noobie Indy artist. Janet didn't have to promote and she performed on tour. Her first week sales say just that.. Name an Indy artist who could... Can't?   boy bye :wave: 

Edited by Game

Unfortunately your threads just happen to be on a Janet Jackson forum which I'm part of. That's how forums work. Though I'm not surprise you don't know how forums work. This thread is shit anyways. You're basically hurting Janet's image with that station which is under no obligation to spin Janet's song  

A legendary artists like Janet is not equivalent to a noobie Indy artist. Janet didn't have to promote and she performed on tour. Her first week sales say just that.. Name an Indy artist who could... Can't?   boy bye :wave: 

Riiiiiigh. I'm hhurting Janet's image sooooo much by requesting a song. That's what you got out of tbis thread. I had no idea I had so much power, just with one call. You get more and more pathetic every time you post. You're right. This is a Janet fan forum. Fans of all types are allowed to post here. Even the honest, realistic, non- YES ass kissing fans. So as I stated, either you stop bringing up the shit that you complain I repeat over and over again, or you will fucking deal!

Riiiiiigh. I'm hhurting Janet's image sooooo much by requesting a song. That's what you got out of tbis thread. I had no idea I had so much power, just with one call. You get more and more pathetic every time you post. You're right. This is a Janet fan forum. Fans of all types are allowed to post here. Even the honest, realistic, non- YES ass kissing fans. So as I stated, either you stop bringing up the shit that you complain I repeat over and over again, or you will fucking deal!

Did she play the song :unsure: 

I'm an ass kisser for actually enjoying an album (unlike yourself which you've said), an era (unlike you), & a future mother (one out of three). I'll stop bringing it up with you stop being so dramatic and pretending to not comprehend. 

All i said was "doing too much".. Which clearly is the image your seek :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

Did she play the song :unsure: 

I'm an ass kisser for actually enjoying an album (unlike yourself which you've said), an era (unlike you), & a future mother (one out of three). I'll stop bringing it up with you stop being so dramatic and pretending to not comprehend. 

All i said was "doing too much".. Which clearly is the image your seek :coffee: 

When did I say I did not like the album? I'll wait for the response. :coffee: