Janet's 50th Make A Wish Fundraiser (Updated with direct charity website link)

lovejanet

UPDATED WITH DIRECT CHARITY FUNDRAISER LINK SO PLEASE DONATE!! site.wish.org/goto/janetjackson50

$120 raised so far, please keep donating!

Hey guys,

I know it's abit last minute but last night I was thinking about the Unicef fundraiser a fan set up last year for Janet's birthday and I thought why aren't we doing it again this year? or why don't we make it a yearly thing? So I've decided to set up a fundraiser this year to celebrate Janet's 50th birthday, but have switched it up abit by picking another one of Janet's supported children's charities, Make A Wish Foundation. I've set a goal of $500 but obviously it would be great if we could surpass that. Please consider donating whatever you can whether it be $10 or $50. There isn't a deadline yet but I'm hoping we can raise the money for her birthday as soon as possible.

Please spread the word and post the link on your twitter's, facebook janet groups, instagram etc. with the picture if you'd like, would greatly appreciate it! site.wish.org/goto/janetjackson50

THANKS! And Happy Birthday Janet!

Edited by lovejanet
new donation link
  • Upvote 2

The Amfar charity was legit.. I won't be donating to Make A Wish from a user with one post count

It's the exact same website used as the unicef fundraiser last year where you have to click on the registered charity so it's legit, actually look at the website

I think these things need to be organized better.  Who is this person and where is the money going. I did the UNICEF thing last time.  I still get mail from them but how do we know that the money we donate is going to whatever cause she supports or if she even knows we have given her charity money.  I dont think she mentioned our last effort.  Is she even connected to Make a Wish.  I know MJ was but I thought Janet was more AMFAR and UNICEF.  

I think these things need to be organized better.  Who is this person and where is the money going. I did the UNICEF thing last time.  I still get mail from them but how do we know that the money we donate is going to whatever cause she supports or if she even knows we have given her charity money.  I dont think she mentioned our last effort.  Is she even connected to Make a Wish.  I know MJ was but I thought Janet was more AMFAR and UNICEF.  

i get mail from them too. And email 

I agree it is last minute but it can continue past Janet's actual birthday. I'm just a fan who thought the charity idea last year was really good and thought we should continue with it is all. I think Janet is more involved with amfar and inicef these days but make a wish is still one of her supported causes. The website is for registered charities so you have to click on the registered charity when setting up the fundraiser so the money goes straight to the charity