Do you wish JJ & MJ performed "Scream" live together?

Dal

I dont think Janet was keen on Scream, she did say in an interview if it was her idea she would have done things different, the video I think. MJ basically owned Scream it was his video and song, she was featured. They even turned her vocals down.

She knew he turned her shit down and she wasn't happy. I bet that was another reason why she didn't wanna work with him again lol. Jimmy already said that once Michael heard Janet's vocals he wanted to know where she recorded them and when they told him in Minneapolis he wanted to go there to re-record his. Michael was used to being the top Superstar but Janet was clearly higher than him and he knew it especially being this video was done right after her signing that $80 million dollar contract which was more than he or Madonna ever had.

thanks! Ugh...lol

and yea i can only imagine their harmonies together on runaway..

Only imagine them after he turns her vocals down :lol:

• Upvote 2

She knew he turned her shit down and she wasn't happy. I bet that was another reason why she didn't wanna work with him again lol. Jimmy already said that once Michael heard Janet's vocals he wanted to know where she recorded them and when they told him in Minneapolis he wanted to go there to re-record his. Michael was used to being the top Superstar but Janet was clearly higher than him and he knew it especially being this video was done right after her signing that $80 million dollar contract which was more than he or Madonna ever had.

oh come on joe.. You just made their entire adult working relationship so reductive.. You might as well reduce it even further and just say they're Bart and Lisa or something.. They were grown ass adults and u think the reason they never worked together again was because Mike turned Janet's vocals down?? Gimme a break son! You too much..

did everyone forget that years before Mike died, Janet did a BET music video countdown and she placed Scream as her #1 video of all-time?! And it wasn't just her videos or Mike's videos...she could've chosen any music video ever made (provided it was a predominantly black video) and she chose Scream..

ya'll are reaching for the stars on this shit.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ch. I thought I was the only 1 that live for Dal Vs.Game shit, I just wanna see em get naked and wrestle in oil whilst arguing over the queen!

rupaul-opera-binoculars.gif?w=300&h=225&

Not just them two. That Beyonce shit you pulling is pissing me off and you need punishing.

Janet-face-straddles-fan.gif

oh come on joe.. You just made their entire adult working relationship so reductive.. You might as well reduce it even further and just say they're Bart and Lisa or something.. They were grown ass adults and u think the reason they never worked together again was because Mike turned Janet's vocals down?? Gimme a break son! You too much..

did everyone forget that years before Mike died, Janet did a BET music video countdown and she placed Scream as her #1 video of all-time?! And it wasn't just her videos or Mike's videos...she could've chosen any music video ever made (provided it was a predominantly black video) and she chose Scream..

ya'll are reaching for the stars on this shit.. 

Dal stay pressed. Jimmy Jam even said Mike turned Janet's vocals down. You're in so much denial about Michael not being as perfect as you see him that you're gonna just believe Jimmy made that up? Lol. Michael and Janet were both competitive and if you READ correctly you'll see I said "One of the reasons" not the sole reason duh! Of course Scream was her favorite. It's her damn brother and she loves him smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dal stay pressed. Jimmy Jam even said Mike turned Janet's vocals down. You're in so much denial about Michael not being as perfect as you see him that you're gonna just believe Jimmy made that up? Lol. Michael and Janet were both competitive and if you READ correctly you'll see I said "One of the reasons" not the sole reason duh! Of course Scream was her favorite. It's her damn brother and she loves him smh

wtf ? re-read my response bruh!

did I ever say I thought jimmy was lying?? I know he said that.. I read/saw the same interview where he stated it.. I have zero doubt Mike lowered her vocals.. You can especially tell in the new Immortal Mix they did of Scream where Janet's vocals are loud and clear, especially on the hook... It was HIS song on HIS album.. He could do whatever tf he wanted with it..

MJ > all ya'll dramatic queens

• Downvote 2

did I ever say I thought jimmy was lying?? I know he said that.. I read/saw the same interview where he stated it.. I have zero doubt Mike lowered her vocals.. You can especially tell in the new Immortal Mix they did of Scream where Janet's vocals are loud and clear, especially on the hook... It was HIS song on HIS album.. He could do whatever tf he wanted with it..

lol "his song" but janet's producers and lyrics. Also, it was a duet. Janet wasn't a feature.

Edited by xoney
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol "his song" but janet's producers and lyrics. Also, it was a duet. Janet wasn't a feature.

oh well I guess if u wanna use that logic than zero of the songs on Discipline can be considered Janet's...none of them

:rolleyes:

#hisalbumhissong

• Downvote 1

so why get pressed at what the hell I said then? He lowered her shit and i'm sure it's one of the other reasons why Janet didn't work with him again no matter how much they loved each other. Janet> than your dramatic ass too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so why get pressed at what the hell I said then? He lowered her shit and i'm sure it's one of the other reasons why Janet didn't work with him again no matter how much they loved each other. Janet> than your dramatic ass too

you're "sure"?? Lol

#next

• Downvote 1

His song? :lmao: her producers, her writers.. MJ listed last for both positions... Lets not forget who begged who and then used the other's producers/writers for hits :lmao: 

Beyond too much is being done, was fun the lil while it was on topic. I brought it back once now somebody else do it.
721087_orig.gif

Thats what happens when MJ fans try it.. They were as bad as Beyonce fans. 

• Downvote 1

Beyond too much is being done, was fun the lil while it was on topic. I brought it back once now somebody else do it.
721087_orig.gif

I'm right behind ya on the way out.. Besides there was plenty of on-topic discussion that took place regardless..

It's always the loudest, most ignorant (and frankly, dumbest) ones who garner more attention than deserved... 

The "Donald Trumps" of this board, if you will!

✌?️

• Downvote 1

That's so lame. Attacking my career bc you are miserable.  #iLoveMyCareer #YouHateYourself #WhereDaFirstLadyShopping #Bulleyes 

Milk is on sale this week though ^_^ 

aww did I hurt yur feewings??

giphy_zpsy8y0cgdu.gif

careful ya don't get carpal tunnel scanning all them milk jugs fam!!

beep...beep....beep...beep ....go ahead and take your 10 min break Norman..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who buys that much milk in one transaction?

What you think doesn't matter. You're just bored trolling the forum. Aren't you married with child? 

It's 15 minutes ^_^.. Everyone at, store-level, knows how to cashier. Target is an awesome company to work for so I'm not sure why you're trying it.. You have way too much time on your hands to creep my social media pages. Like you're obsession. 

Do you sit down at your computer and type my name in the search bar :lmao: Listen.. I love my fans.. I do :wub: but you're doing waaaay too much with so little you have 

PS: If you're going to do attack my employer, come with facts.. Do your research.. And I may not be "rich" like you and you may be "better off" but that doesn't make you better than anyone else. Especially someone of your race 

Who buys that much milk in one transaction?

What you think doesn't matter. You're just bored trolling the forum. Aren't you married with child? 

It's 15 minutes ^_^.. Everyone at, store-level, knows how to cashier. Target is an awesome company to work for so I'm not sure why you're trying it.. You have way too much time on your hands to creep my social media pages. Like you're obsession. 

Do you sit down at your computer and type my name in the search bar :lmao: Listen.. I love my fans.. I do :wub: but you're doing waaaay too much with so little you have 

PS: If you're going to do attack my employer, come with facts.. Do your research.. And I may not be "rich" like you and you may be "better off" but that doesn't make you better than anyone else. Especially someone of your race 

I see fighting so I checked it out. What race is he? Mexican?

Gotdamn!!! It's hot in here! I knew by the title of this thread shit was about to go down.

Anyways I love Scream. I still watch it from time to time. My young kids love it too. I remember Janet saying she didn't want to do another duet with her brother because she thought it was prefect the way it was. When she said that I was puzzled by it because I thought they worked so well together and the video was so out of this world. That is until I heard what Jimmy had to say about the whole vocals being turned down. Then I understood why she said that. That whole thing sorta gives weight to Clive Davis and LAReid claims that Michael basically sabotaged Jermiane's career. Even though he didn't have to do that because Jermiane could NEVER out do Michael. Same thing goes with Prince. Prince was talented no doubt, but to me MJ beat him Everytime. I believe Janet wanted to maintain a certain type of relationship with her brother. And working with him would complicate things since both of them were so competitive.

• Upvote 2

Gotdamn!!! It's hot in here! I knew by the title of this thread shit was about to go down.

Anyways I love Scream. I still watch it from time to time. My young kids love it too. I remember Janet saying she didn't want to do another duet with her brother because she thought it was prefect the way it was. When she said that I was puzzled by it because I thought they worked so well together and the video was so out of this world. That is until I heard what Jimmy had to say about the whole vocals being turned down. Then I understood why she said that. That whole thing sorta gives weight to Clive Davis and LAReid claims that Michael basically sabotaged Jermiane's career. Even though he didn't have to do that because Jermiane could NEVER out do Michael. Same thing goes with Prince. Prince was talented no doubt, but to me MJ beat him Everytime. I believe Janet wanted to maintain a certain type of relationship with her brother. And working with him would complicate things since both of them were so competitive.

Yes people need to stop acting like Michael was an Angel. I don't believe he messed with no kids but I do believe he was shady a tiny bit with other artists including his family especially Janet since she was big. Too bad he couldn't stop that $80 million dollar contract tho :coffee: but yeah I still loved him but he was no.2 behind Janet in my eyes. 

• Upvote 5