Jimmy Jam suggests new music on the horizon

feehgarcia

At first I doubted her being pregnant also.. And I'll prolly hold out until an actually baby bump pic surfaces for me to be 100% fully trusting of this whole scenario...

but ever since jimmy tweeted his congrats and retweeted some articles saying she was pregnant, and even Janet tweeted that "baby Janet" emoji gif her damn self.. So I'm pretty much just taking everything at face value and just waiting to see what the next move of her and team will be.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

moral of the story...dont buy tickets from 3rd parties.

sadly that is the only way you can get good seats. The ticket buying process for presale was horrific.  I hit better seats during the general sale and they didn't open up the lower sections until after the presale. They need to figure out away for fans to get the best seats first. I hate to bring her name up but maybe go the route of Beyonce with the B stage and the pits reserved for fans. The presale codes we got for buying the album should have unlocked the best seats. I don't know if that's on her end or live nations 

I always wait to until the last minute to buy from stubhub. That's the safest way 

• Upvote 1

sadly that is the only way you can get good seats. The ticket buying process for presale was horrific.  I hit better seats during the general sale and they didn't open up the lower sections until after the presale. They need to figure out away for fans to get the best seats first. I hate to bring her name up but maybe go the route of Beyonce with the B stage and the pits reserved for fans. The presale codes we got for buying the album should have unlocked the best seats. I don't know if that's on her end or live nations 

I always wait to until the last minute to buy from stubhub. That's the safest way 

Stubhub is the best!! I used them back in 2008.. And sold my original ticket on that site for better seats. 

Then I was upgraded so win win 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Before or after she went on Larry King saying that she did wanna have kids with Rene?

it was actually on larry king she said she didnt want to have kids because she was affraid of passing on the dysfunction. when she mentioned baby names she didnt say she wanted babies she was just saying the names she liked and would name her kids if she ever had any. she didnt even want to tell the world they were married, that says alot, and after reading true you i understood a little better.

• Upvote 1

I bought my tix stubhub, then Joey ugraded me front row. Moral of the story, find Joey :coffee:

this is true, I got my tickets thru stubhub and I was third row, when I met Joey he did ask me where I was sitting, when I told him and showed him my seats he said "you're pretty close already" ......I didnt know what he had in store for me :cry:

Stubhub is the best!! I used them back in 2008.. And sold my original ticket on that site for better seats. 

and I met you and we had dinner and you had to wait to be seated because they were will call seats or sum shit and they put you guys in the front .... :)

• Upvote 1

no the problem the fan had with the third party was they won't refund postponed shows, as far as they are concerned the show is still coming

well yeah thats kinda my point. i bought my tickets through ticketmaster and had no problem getting my money back, the full amount, no fees withheld. janet is in business with live nation, live nation is in business with ticketmaster....resellers are independant which means they make up their own rules.

• Upvote 1

The process on stub hub is so much easier and you get what you want.  Hopefully ticketmaster will adopt the same concept at some point but they are too concerned with holding the best tickets for certain people which screws the fans in the end.  I have to get my bad boy reunion tickets from stub hub because there were no good seats during presale for the MSG show  

well yeah thats kinda my point. i bought my tickets through ticketmaster and had no problem getting my money back, the full amount, no fees withheld. janet is in business with live nation, live nation is in business with ticketmaster....resellers are independant which means they make up their own rules.

She has the ability to cancel those shows so those people can get their money back.  That is how you get your refund from stub hub.  It is kind of unfair to say well thats your fault for going to a 3rd party when truth be told if people didn't buy from those sites the arenas would be half full.  Plus now alot of companies and sports teams are starting to work hand and hand with stub hub seeing that most of the tickets fans get are from there.  So its easier that way for people to get refunds just like they would on ticketmaster.   Please remember that the consumers are the ones who have been inconvenienced not the other way around.  

• Upvote 2

The process on stub hub is so much easier and you get what you want.  Hopefully ticketmaster will adopt the same concept at some point but they are too concerned with holding the best tickets for certain people which screws the fans in the end.  I have to get my bad boy reunion tickets from stub hub because there were no good seats during presale for the MSG show  

She has the ability to cancel those shows so those people can get their money back.  That is how you get your refund from stub hub.  It is kind of unfair to say well thats your fault for going to a 3rd party when truth be told if people didn't buy from those sites the arenas would be half full.  Plus now alot of companies and sports teams are starting to work hand and hand with stub hub seeing that most of the tickets fans get are from there.  So its easier that way for people to get refunds just like they would on ticketmaster.   Please remember that the consumers are the ones who have been inconvenienced not the other way around.  

yes i understand that point of view from fans who bought from resellers, however saying she can simply cancel sounds easy but it may not be that easy. she has a contract with live nation, i think they have something to do with cancellations. there's a reason why its been postponed and not cancelled. if companies are working hand and hand with resellers they need to make sure refund policies are honored. once an event changes the date from the original point of purchase you are entitled to a refund. i just know that janet is not purposely keeping a certain amount of her fans from getting a refund, especially since the money does not go to her, she didnt get paid for shows she didnt perform.

if companies are working hand and hand with resellers they need to make sure refund policies are honored. 

Ticketmaster isn't in the business to thrive off third party purchases especially since most third party resellers increase the ticket price. We can't expect Ticketmaster or LiveNations to take a larger financial lost by honoring third party companies. 

It's up to consumers to understand what they're electronically signing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1