Jimmy Jam suggests new music on the horizon

feehgarcia

I still put most of this on Wissam. I know he's a big part of the tour cancellations because of her having to go to the doctor to see what she could do to have this baby.

Wa what? leave Wissam out of this :lol: Janet is pregnant at 50, of course that she can't and wont put the baby's health in danger. This is her first and probably last child so really, in the grand scheme of things, fuk a tour.

You make it seem like she is only having this child because Wissam wants her too. <_< :lol: 

• Upvote 2

I mean do y'all really expect her to give you visuals and dance music in her 50s and 60s. Like what more can you learn about her in an interview? I've only seen 1 or 2 interviews in the past 15 years that were actually insightful and didn't ask her the same boring questions. 

If Janet became just an album artist with the occasional tour that would be good enough for me. Hell, I would take the album(s) if touring wasn't feasible. I'm just not seeing how her not promoting the album beyond social media is a demonstrative of her not being passionate about her craft. She has nothing to prove and the way she's been unbothered this era is refreshing and it seems she's finally putting herself and her private life first.

• Upvote 4

I mean do y'all really expect her to give you visuals and dance music in her 50s and 60s. Like what more can you learn about her in an interview? I've only seen 1 or 2 interviews in the past 15 years that were actually insightful and didn't ask her the same boring questions. 

If Janet became just an album artist with the occasional tour that would be good enough for me. Hell, I would take the album(s) if touring wasn't feasible. I'm just not seeing how her not promoting the album beyond social media is a demonstrative of her not being passionate about her craft. She has nothing to prove and the way she's been unbothered this era is refreshing and it seems she's finally putting herself and her private life first.

YASSSSSSSSS 

"Janet is a visual artist" - they fairweather fans are going to say, ignoring the fact that a visual artist has to have a multimillion dollar label (Beyonce) behind him or her

• Downvote 1

I feel like I read in an interview somewhere (vague, I know... let me try to find it) that Jimmy Jam was talking about doing his own album with Terry Lewis. Like, an album full of Jimmy Jam and Terry songs featuring other artists (like Robyn and the other ones they've been working with recently). I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new Janet song that way.

• Upvote 1

I feel like I read in an interview somewhere (vague, I know... let me try to find it) that Jimmy Jam was talking about doing his own album with Terry Lewis. Like, an album full of Jimmy Jam and Terry songs featuring other artists (like Robyn and the other ones they've been working with recently). I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new Janet song that way.

Not vague.. This was suppose to happen in 2013 or 2014... Around the time the fake fans thought she retired and they didn't believe Jimmy for that reason.

That being said... Their album probably got shelved. 

• Downvote 1

Wa what? leave Wissam out of this :lol: Janet is pregnant at 50, of course that she can't and wont put the baby's health in danger. This is her first and probably last child so really, in the grand scheme of things, fuk a tour.

You make it seem like she is only having this child because Wissam wants her too. <_< :lol: 

she is. He will have his little future merchant now just like his brothers.  Hopefully he will return the favor and put some money into the tour & promo if she decides to restart it.  She is risking her life for him he can chip in a bit 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WTF?! Janet wants a child. She said so in the past

You made up this false relationship in your head. There are no reports of Wissam being abusive, controlling, or anything except a good husband and future father of Janet Jackson's seed. He has spoke high of Janet and has been very supporting of her and not financially. Janet doesn't need his money and she certainly didn't marry him for his money. Blatant lies is disgusting.

I'm not sure why some "fans" are treating him like a... Oh wait... Is this BC he's Arabic? 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lmao: Bailey is strange. He'll congratulate her on her pregnancy then turn around and pretend shrs faking it BC of ticket sales. That's one helluva bluff

No those are lies Game....all lies, I hope she is pregnant until then it is "allegedly" and I dont think ticket sales were the problem I think Live Nation and Janet had some issues

• Downvote 1

I know I might be in the minority but I can actually respect Jan's approach during this era. Blacking out the media (like they did her for the last few eras) and using Jimmy and Terry as her mouthpiece has been brilliant. It really works in regards to the theme of Unbreakable and this new stage in her life. I don't give a shit of Janet never does another interview (print or televised) As long as she keeps churning out masterpieces like Unbreakable for the FANS then I'm G. Janet has had nothing left to prove since The Velvet Rope. AFY-Disc. we're her vanity/pet projects....she recently emerged inspired and with something to say with UB and look at the acclaim and praise she has been getting. And without a single interview or televised promotional tactic...a bad bitch!

• Upvote 5

she is. He will have his little future merchant now just like his brothers.  Hopefully he will return the favor and put some money into the tour & promo if she decides to restart it.  She is risking her life for him he can chip in a bit 

Yall salty AF :lol: Yall know damn well that she is not having this kid just to please her man and his family :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 1

It dosen't sound to me like she's adding any new music, as in a new album. More like she's adding "new music" to the tour. That could mean many things. Including, adding songs from the Unbreakable album. So he didn't really hint at much.:coffee:

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Downvote 1

I know I might be in the minority but I can actually respect Jan's approach during this era. Blacking out the media (like they did her for the last few eras) and using Jimmy and Terry as her mouthpiece has been brilliant. It really works in regards to the theme of Unbreakable and this new stage in her life. I don't give a shit of Janet never does another interview (print or televised) As long as she keeps churning out masterpieces like Unbreakable for the FANS then I'm G. Janet has had nothing left to prove since The Velvet Rope. AFY-Disc. we're her vanity/pet projects....she recently emerged inspired and with something to say with UB and look at the acclaim and praise she has been getting. And without a single interview or televised promotional tactic...a bad bitch!

I agree with the giving interviews part. I do wish she would do performances though.

Yes, she can give us visuals at 50 and 60, and yes I do expect it. She's not dead at 50 and 60 for fucks sake! I definitely respect the fact that she is putting her private llife on the front line, and doing everything she can to keep it private. I was never interested in her private life anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You make it seem like she is only having this child because Wissam wants her too. <_< :lol: 

She is. As if Janet would actually wait til she got older to have a baby knowing it's more dangerous and complicated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, she can give us visuals at 50 and 60, and yes I do expect it. She's not dead at 50 and 60 for fucks sake! I definitely respect the fact that she is putting her private llife on the front line, and doing everything she can to keep it private. I was never interested in her private life anyway.

I didn't mean to suggest that her life is over at 50 but I don't see Janet investing the capital(yes she has the money) into making the short films and artistic videos like she did in the past.  Not to say she won't give us something in the next 10-15 years but I don't really expect it. She doesn't have the drive of Janet. era/RN Janet and that's understandable because she's content in life and not trying to prove anything. Plus she's not on a major record label so she's investing in herself. A tour is a good investment, the music video era is over and I don't think any video Janet makes currently will increase her sales or make the difference between a smash single or flop. TBH beyond Beyonce(not including Janet) and a couple of other artists the music video is completely irrelevant.

I would love to see an interpretation of songs like "Black Eagle" or the Great Forever but who knows. From everything I've seen, I think Janet loves music/her fans but it's not her #1 priority and I don't blame her for it not being tbh. 

Edited by ontologicalummah
  • Upvote 2

She is. As if Janet would actually wait til she got older to have a baby knowing it's more dangerous and complicated.

LAWD. Please don't tell me you are one of those persons who believes that she is all covered up and only wearing black because of him too :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

LAWD. Please don't tell me you are one of those persons who believes that she is all covered up and only wearing black because of him too :rolleyes: 

Nope she's doing the Black stuff on her own like she's done for decades lol. The baby tho? Yeah that's all Wissam baby. He ain't playing games lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They make up their own lies then roll with them with NO credibility 

1) We all can name a ton of women over 45 who decided to have children.. Janet isn't the first woman to do so and won't be the last. The year is 2016 and older mothers, if financial struggling, would have a hard time giving birth to a healthy baby but we're talking Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana.. A billionaire couple with TONS of excellent doctors.. Probably the best doctors money could buy

2) Janet wanted children... She said so before she married Wissam.. But I guess, to the slow fans, Wissam is this "evil person" who wants to control Janet's life 

Let us not forget this... I guess Wissam forced her to go :lmao: 

http://www.x17online.com/2011/12/janet_jackson_kourtney_kardashian_fertility_pregnant_clinic_baby_123011 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I didn't mean to suggest that her life is over at 50 but I don't see Janet investing the capital(yes she has the money) into making the short films and artistic videos like she did in the past.  Not to say she won't give us something in the next 10-15 years but I don't really expect it. She doesn't have the drive of Janet. era/RN Janet and that's understandable because she's content in life and not trying to prove anything. Plus she's not on a major record label so she's investing in herself. A tour is a good investment, the music video era is over and I don't think any video Janet makes currently will increase her sales or make the difference between a smash single or flop. TBH beyond Beyonce(not including Janet) and a couple of other artists the music video is completely irrelevant.

I would love to see an interpretation of songs like "Black Eagle" or the Great Forever but who knows. From everything I've seen, I think Janet loves music/her fans but it's not her #1 priority and I don't blame her for it not being tbh. 

To add to that.. Janet did NOT invest in her music videos in the past..  A&M, Virgin, & IDJ all paid Janet BIG BUCKS to do a visually appealing era.

Beyonce has to release via short film each and every time or the interest in her would fall harder than Christina Aguilera's Pop career. How much money did Beyonce invest in her HBO special: $0 because her label (Sony & HBO) handed her a blank check 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

Nope she's doing the Black stuff on her own like she's done for decades lol. The baby tho? Yeah that's all Wissam baby. He ain't playing games lol

That's some Wendy Williams ish though :lol: Janet is getting old, she found someone who she truly feels is the one and will last forever. Wissam probably has been telling her all this time to get pregnant but Janet is only doing it because she feels like doing it. Janet is not the selfish type of person, she would never birth a child just to please someone. 

You know Janet, She's not that type of person.

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 3

WTF?! Janet wants a child. She said so in the past

You made up this false relationship in your head. There are no reports of Wissam being abusive, controlling, or anything except a good husband and future father of Janet Jackson's seed. He has spoke high of Janet and has been very supporting of her and not financially. Janet doesn't need his money and she certainly didn't marry him for his money. Blatant lies is disgusting.

I'm not sure why some "fans" are treating him like a... Oh wait... Is this BC he's Arabic? 

Right I see some of these comments and I'm just like wow some are really creating the truth they like.

Honestly I'm more convinced that Janet & Wissam have been trying to have a baby for a few years considering Janet was seen leaving a fertility clinic as early as the end of 2011 just a few weeks after the Number Ones Tour ended (http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=2011/12/JJackson122911_X17) and it is just happening now. Though it is inconvenient that it is happening because she was on the Unbreakable tour you can't predict when you are going to get pregnant as a female especially if you have possible fertility issues (which Janet could have had and didn't say it publicly) and are older (which Janet is)

I mean the same ones saying "why would Janet wait until she until she was older to have child knowing the risks that can come along with it" well Janet said back when she was with JD she thought about having kids and she was in her late 30s/early 40s then. Janet talked about possibly freezing her eggs when Tyra Banks interviewed her (which she could've done). Even during her Dateline interview back in early 2011 when Janet was 44 (about to be 45) when Meredith Vieira asked her if she wanted to get married again and have kids she said she wanted to. So Janet was still thinking about becoming a mom even though she was older knowing the risks. Also Janet isn't even the first woman to have a kid while over the age of 45 there are many in Hollywood and everyday life that are older moms.

• Upvote 3

Right I see some of these comments and I'm just like wow some are really creating the truth they like.

Honestly I'm more convinced that Janet & Wissam have been trying to have a baby for a few years considering Janet was seen leaving a fertility clinic as early as the end of 2011 just a few weeks after the Number Ones Tour ended (http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=2011/12/JJackson122911_X17) and it is just happening now. Though it is inconvenient that it is happening because she was on the Unbreakable tour you can't predict when you are going to get pregnant as a female especially if you have possible fertility issues (which Janet could have had and didn't say it publicly) and are older (which Janet is)

I mean the same ones saying "why would Janet wait until she until she was older to have child knowing the risks that can come along with it" well Janet said back when she was with JD she thought about having kids and she was in her late 30s/early 40s then. Janet talked about possibly freezing her eggs when Tyra Banks interviewed (which she could've done). Even during her Dateline interview back in early 2011 when Janet was 44 (about to 45) when Meredith Vieira asked her if she would wanted to get married again and have kids she said wanted to. So Janet was still thinking about becoming a mom even though she was older knowing the risks. Also Janet isn't even the first woman to have a kid while over the age of 45 there are many in Hollywood and everyday life that are older moms.

FUCCCKKKK Did we just post the same link :lmao: 

Class is in session 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

FUCCCKKKK Did we just post the same link :lmao: 

Class is in session 

lol yes and it was coincidence because I was already replying to your other comment and already had the link before you edited your comment to add the link but I see great minds think a like :D

• Upvote 1