Jimmy Jam suggests new music on the horizon

feehgarcia

I want to believe she's pregnant I do ......but I don't :lol:

this is how its going to plat out and folks be mad be whatever, "my husband and I tried to conceive and were unsuccessful, please respect our privacy as we grieve during this time"

no proof she was ever pregnant and no baby...NOW I will be absolutely floored and every fool you folks wanna call me if she not only is pregnant but gives birth to a child within the next 12 months ...but just wait and see, that's not happening :filenails:

so you think her friends and family are lying about something so huge and life changing as having a child?  wow some fans really have a low opinion of janet's character. so her nephew just randomly tweeted 'happy birthday auntie, cant wait to see my new baby cousin'  and his auntie is not having a baby?

• Upvote 2

so you think her friends and family are lying about something so huge and life changing as having a child?  wow some fans really have a low opinion of janet's character. so her nephew just randomly tweeted 'happy birthday auntie, cant wait to see my new baby cousin'  and his auntie is not having a baby?

I dont think they're lying I dont think they are in contact with her, I think they just like many of the Jacksons arent present ...like at weddings, or birthdays, graduations etc. I think they hope its true like the rest of us do...Jermaine Jackson was supposedly pretty close to Janet and he found out how? and if my auntie is pregnant I wont be tweeting her I would be visiting or at least calling

Edited by Stealth

I dont think they're lying I dont think they are in contact with her, I think they just like many of the Jacksons arent present ...like at weddings, or birthdays, graduations etc. I think they hope its true like the rest of us do...Jermaine Jackson was supposedly pretty close to Janet and he found out how?

That's because there are a lot of them

Who said Jermaine Jackson and Janet Jackson are "close"? :blink:  Where did you get that from? You making shit up as you go? Like stop doing so much.. You sound like you're going against the grain for shits and giggles.. You're embarrassing yourself 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

That's because there are a lot of them

Who said Jermaine Jackson and Janet Jackson are "close"? :blink:  Where did you get that from? You making shit up as you go? Like stop doing so much.. You sound like you're going against the grain for shits and giggles.. You're embarrassing yourself 

oh hush puppy....I know Im not the only one questioning things here, I just spoke up and said it.....now having said that I dont feel the need to keep going back and forth

• Downvote 1

Jergreasy was NEVER that close to Janet :rolleyes: Randy and MJ were the closest to her. She's said this 900 times :rolleyes:

It's understandable why Janet was never that close to Greasy and Toya (she gets close to latoya occasionally), those are the two siblings that are always popping their gums over something in the media.

And as far as Janet not being pregs, if you go back to Dammn Baby (available on itunes) video and pay attention to it, you'll notice a bump in her stomach . You can call it gas if you wanna stretch that hard though.

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 3

I dont think they're lying I dont think they are in contact with her, I think they just like many of the Jacksons arent present ...like at weddings, or birthdays, graduations etc. I think they hope its true like the rest of us do...Jermaine Jackson was supposedly pretty close to Janet and he found out how?

if Janet had told Jermaine before she was ready for the world to know there would have been reports of 'sources says' because he cant hold water. Look at how he's been running his mouth after he found out. Janet is not gonna 1. lie to her elderly parents about something like this. 2. reveal such a personal and life changing event if it wasnt not only true, but she was already in her 2nd trimester. 3. everybody in her life is not involved in some plot to create a story to get her out of a tour,its not like she's never postponed or cancelled a tour. Remember when Latoya said Janet didnt tell them she had gotten married, but then Joe said she told him she was gonna get married before it even happened, Latoya had never met wissam at the time of the marriage, but one of her nephews said he'd met him. Janet knows who she can and cant tell her business to in her family.

• Upvote 1

how do you know its not true? how do you know what  is?

You would be the worst juror 

I have more proof than it is true than you do that it's some kind of conspiracy :umm: 

Exhibit A: Janet visiting a women's clinic in 2011

Exhibit B: Janet undergoing surgery in January 2016

Exhibit C: Janet announcing that she's starting a family

Exhibit D: Janet canceling/postponing her tour abruptly 

All of those has sources.. All of those I can prove

Your turn :coffee: 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you guys believe everything told to you? I dont think so

It's more than that, it's also who speaks about her and how, Randy & Michael confirmed their closeness to Janet, and it was obvious, there's dozens of available candid pics of Janet & Michael & Janet & Randy as kids and in life. I challenge you to find 3 of pre-Control JUST Janet & Jermaine pics. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I have more proof than it is true than you do that it's some kind of conspiracy :umm: 

Exhibit C: Janet canceling/postponing her tour abruptly 

exhibit A: its 2016 chile

exhibit B: surgery for what?

exhibit C: she's cancelled before and never had a kid

• Downvote 1

It's more than that, it's also who speaks about her and how, Randy & Michael confirmed their closeness to Janet, and it was obvious, there's dozens of available candid pics of Janet & Michael & Janet & Randy as kids and in life. I challenge you to find 3 of pre-Control JUST Janet & Jermaine pics. :coffee:

Just to make this a fair battle, we should be able to provide him a photoshop download link without getting banned/warned.

Exhibit C: Janet announcing that she's starting a family

Exhibit D: Janet canceling/postponing her tour abruptly 

All of those has sources.. All of those I can prove

Your turn :coffee: 

none of which proves shes pregnant now ...next track :coffee:

Just to make this a fair battle, we should be able to provide him a photoshop download link without getting banned/warned.

so you think she's pregnant? Did she say this from her lips? I think what she did say was left to some interpretation. Aside from resting up doctor's orders

but what disturbs me is if anyone here has a belief that isnt going along with Janet's every tweet folks in here attack the person for saying they think otherwise...thats wrong, you folks can't deal with a dissenting opinion by saying "nope sorry disagree " and keep it moving thats the part that make you guys look like sheep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

so you think she's pregnant?

Aside from resting up doctor's orders

She literally said it from her lips... She stated it differently because she can but it all means the same thing >_< 

none of which proves shes pregnant now

I'm not here to change your mind.. I cannot.. I don't want to.. I'm just telling you how dumb you sound

You sound like those members who thought Janet was retired.. I presented Exhibits then and turns out I was right.

It's not hard to read between the lines and actually use critical thinking to determine that Janet Jackson & Wissam Al Mana are expecting their first child based on reports, her cancellations, and timing.

I see you remember my line from 2006... Ten years #legend

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so you think she's pregnant? Did she say this from her lips? I think what she did say was left to some interpretation. Aside from resting up doctor's orders

Yes, her vaginal lips talk to me last night while i was dreaming :rolleyes:

Why would she lie about this? What good would come out of this in 2016? And E! News has been a reliable source when it comes to Janet because they talk to her team.

• Upvote 3

Yes, her vaginal lips talk to me last night while i was dreaming :rolleyes:

Why would she lie about this? What good would come out of this in 2016? And E! News has been a reliable source when it comes to Janet because they talk to her team.

It certainly took the heat off those cancellations....  :coffee: I want her to be preggars, I would be over joyed for her but at 50 and while she's touring Im like why now you could have done that the last 4 years you went MIA......ya'll give Janet all the praise and forgiveness no questions asked ever, its like being in a cult here :lol:

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but what disturbs me is if anyone here has a belief that isnt going along with Janet's every tweet folks in here attack the person for saying they think otherwise...thats wrong, you folks can't deal with a dissenting opinion by saying "nope sorry disagree " and keep it moving thats the part that make you guys look like sheep

Da hell... Nobody (at least i am not) attacking you fr having a different opinion. You'r just not making sense. You say that she is not pregnant but when we ask why the only reson you give is We didn't hear it from her lips/ Jermaine didn't say ish about it. Like da hell, at least give a valid reason or say that it's a gut feeling you have, don't act like you are sure about this when you can't even say why when asked about it.

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 2

Da hell... Nobody (at least i am not) attacking you fr having a different opinion. You'r just not making sense. You say that she is not pregnant but when we ask why the only reson you give is We didn't hear it from her lips/ Jermaine didn't say ish about it. Like da hell, at least give a valid reason or say that it's a gut feeling you have nothing else. 

This...