Tamar Braxton Fired from The Real, shit got Real

jarrylf

.........uh oh........she better shut up......or for the sake of my entertainment keep on talking...... :coffee: 
________________________________________________________________________________
Tamar Braxton’s co-host-bashing could come back to bite her

Sources tell us there may be video of fired “The Real” host Tamar Braxton lashing out at producers — and she should fear it getting out.

“Telepictures is really frustrated with how she’s handling things. If she continues to smear her co-hosts and the show, they’re going to release the video and audio of her blowing up on set,” says the source.

Braxton was fired from “The Real” over the weekend.

“I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted (not my man or my sisters),” she said.

Insiders say the co-hosts were blindsided by the news, but the source says Braxton was aware because husband Vincent Herbert, a producer on the show, was in on the talks.

“Her husband has been aware for two weeks that she wasn’t getting picked up,” says the source.

Her co-hosts, including Loni Love, were accused of backstabbing the star.

Love fired back on Facebook: “None of us knew about Tamar until she texted us on Saturday . . . I got a group text, and she said, ‘I heard I’m being fired,’ ” she said, denying she leaked it. “I’m not the type of person to give out information . . . I’ll probably get in trouble for doing this. Maybe, I’ll be the next one [fired].”

Another insider tells us the other hosts, including Love, will remain on the show.

One died of a drug overdose, the other  judged on a talentless pop show with rival Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce doesn't even do interviews :/ you're comparing D-listers with the A's 

I don't even watch this show but I'm sure y'all didn't tune in to see Tamar Braxton 

if Whitney were here she would not be doing a talk show drugs or not. She didn't like the attention. Mariah doing idol is not the same it only came on  twice a week and it didn't hurt her icon status. Tamar looks at herself as an A lister which she isn't which is why I was confused when she started doing the show with the other basics. 

Just from looking at the last 2 episodes of BFV you can see Tamar doesn't know how to react when people confront her. She either walks away or says something mean.  You can do that at home but not out in these streets 

• Upvote 1

if Whitney were here she would not be doing a talk show drugs or not. She didn't like the attention. Mariah doing idol is not the same it only came on  twice a week and it didn't hurt her icon status. Tamar looks at herself as an A lister which she isn't which is why I was confused when she started doing the show with the other basics. 

Just from looking at the last 2 episodes of BFV you can see Tamar doesn't know how to react when people confront her. She either walks away or says something mean.  You can do that at home but not out in these streets 

If Whitney were here she would be in the state she's in now 

Mariah doing Idol didn't do much good either. 

Tamar did the show bc that's what D-listers & has-Beens do.. They do talk shows or American-idol-type shows. She sure wasn't going to make it in the music industry 

I don't watch the show bc i don't respect any of those women's silly opinions on whatever they talk about. 

• Upvote 1

I DO love that Tamar song where she samples Biggie. 

That song is cute.   Her last album wasn't that bad.  Her head is just too big.  She wants accolades and praise that is not due to her like when she got mad about losing a grammy to rihanna.  I thought having a kid would humble her more but it hasn't 

Her last album was RIDICULOUSLY good actually, like, it's easy and fun to clown her (and the audacity to release the same day as Janet) but her album legit was solid, which is more than I can say for her previous 2 albums, it was pretty original and had good songs, if she were with the right people or with the right team she probably could've gotten some hits out of it

But yea this shit needs to humble her, cause she's too D-list to be as arrogant as she is about anything more than her voice (bitch can sang, I think arguably better or as good as Toni, can't deny that), but her attitude is awful, and has fucked up her career from jump!

• 2 weeks later...

Her crying on Braxton Family Values about all her failures this year was sad.  She asked Toni how do you deal with the public humiliation.  Failed album, fired from The Real, Dropped out of Dancing with the Stars due to illness. 

I was conflicted becus Tamar's attitude is off putting and i felt this was meant to be a humblingly moment for her. 

But she fucked up cause it was them reinacting what really happened.. .and Tamar cant cry on cue so nobody bought it when she did that inner cry, infact I think it was a bad look on the authenticity of BFV, like dont get it twisted, i know the show like most "reality" shows reinact reality & stage things, like that wasn't the 1st time something was obviously staged on this show, but never SOOOOOOOOO obviously

If Whitney were here she would be in the state she's in now 

Mariah doing Idol didn't do much good either. 

Tamar did the show bc that's what D-listers & has-Beens do.. They do talk shows or American-idol-type shows. She sure wasn't going to make it in the music industry 

I don't watch the show bc i don't respect any of those women's silly opinions on whatever they talk about. 

They were more like jump-offs and girlfriends at best when they spoke on relationships, not wifey material and I didnt find that appealing