Singles Rate: 2003 (Winner announced!)

TwistedElegance™

A tie for third place!

b5o94lo.png

Miss You reached No. 3 on the Hot 100 and places third with a voter average of 8.66.

• 10 - BlackCat77, Dammn Bu, Game & hotboy06
  • 9 - LyricalLesson
  • 8 - RedSimba
  • 7 - Jarrylf, Stealth & TwistedElegance

ZlPiYBe.png

Milkshake reached No. 3 on the Hot 100 and places third with a voter average of 8.66.

• 10 - hotboy06, Jarrylf, LyricalLesson, Stealth & TwistedElegance
  • 8 - RedSimba
  • 7 - BlackCat77 & Dammn Bu
  • 6 - Game

lmZCHmx.png

You Don't Know My Name reached No. 3 on the Hot 100 and places 2nd with a voter average of 8.77.

• 10 - Game, hotboy06 & Jarrylf
  • 9 - BlackCat77, Dammn Bu & TwistedElegance
  • 8 - RedSimba & Stealth
  • 6 - LyricalLesson

vyDqz1K.png

Crazy In Love reached No. 1 on the Hot 100 and wins the competition with a voter average of 9.22.

• 10 - Dammn Bu, hotboy06, Jarrylf, LyricalLesson & TwistedElegance
  • 9 - BlackCat77 & Stealth
  • 8 - RedSimba
  • 7 - Game

Both awesome songs. I think Game voted tactically by giving CIL a 6 :shifty:. I did that too with certain songs :coffee:

I would have given Alicia a 10 but that speech in the middle can sometimes be too much. 

• Upvote 1

Both awesome songs. I think Game voted tactically by giving CIL a 6 :shifty:. I did that too with certain songs :coffee:

I would have given Alicia a 10 but that speech in the middle can sometimes be too much. 

Oh I do tumblr_inline_o6bd5gXLQr1qcv730_500_zps9

True.. The video edit would have worked but not on the album track.. What was she thinking :sigh: 

Edited by Game

Oh I do tumblr_inline_o6bd5gXLQr1qcv730_500_zps9

True.. The video edit would have worked but not on the album track.. What was she thinking :sigh: 

Poor Justin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/nh3plusjdj/Siggies/tumblr_inline_o6bd5gXLQr1qcv730_500_zps9eocwass.gif

ch....try watching her have that phonecall live. I was cringing and so pissed :lmao:

Anyway, I'm glad Bey won. I feel like that's one song that almost everyone can agree is a modern classic. 

JT doesn't need your pity Bu :rolleyes: 

I figured it would. I like the updated version she did for 50 Shades

:coffee:

it was cute at first but I quickly got bored of it. And I hate that she now does it live before the main version. 

so I watched a tour performance of her doing FREEDOM and I loved it!!! The whole #spoiler alert*** water choreography.. I can picture you doing that in your tub ?

I'm not going to the tour :(. But if ever there was a Beyoncé tour to go to, it's this one. 

But yes - I love to splash in the bath tub :shifty:

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1