P!nk and Christina truce

bu.

Honestly, I'm gonna say Christina! Because her and I have history and it hasn't always been wonderful, but finally I think it just took us 15 years, and I feel like there was true love. And it felt really good. I love when you're around long enough to have a full circle moment and that was a full circle moment for me because, In all honesty I'm a fan of hers and it was just a really refreshing, nice visit

Well P!nk is the one who had more of the issue anyway, so now that she's had sum epiphany ..yeah, like who cares 

Thank you! Bitch been salty for years all cause of Christina's manager. He asked about a certain part of the song and said Christina will take it and her ass did lol. 

• Upvote 1

OH FINALLY, now if we can just get them back in the studio together for epic greatness of P!nkTina

It is really hilarious how the media always treated this like it was a 2 way thing, but no, from day 1 in front of our eyes at least....it was only 1 beefing with the other, the other was always giving a shoutout. 

No one cares

It would actually seem true if it weren't 1 of the most watched shows of the week and was talked about everywhere..... but you tried:coffee: 

OH FINALLY, now if we can just get them back in the studio together for epic greatness of P!nkTina

It is really hilarious how the media always treated this like it was a 2 way thing, but no, from day 1 in front of our eyes at least....it was only 1 beefing with the other, the other was always giving a shoutout. 

It would actually seem true if it weren't 1 of the most watched shows of the week and was talked about everywhere..... but you tried:coffee: 

Eww fuck that. Let D!nk do his own thing. I don't want Vocaltina working with him. It was he who went to Legendtina's show and not the other way around. Didn't Game say a while back that it was a show hosted by has beens or people's who's careers are pretty much over but yet one of his faves went on to that same show where someone they don't like resides. 

tumblr_mjkhhjZNul1rk26lno4_250_zpsd52c03

No one wants Xtina's oversinging ass on a Pink song

That's all they're good for is ratings. 

Edited by Game

Didn't Game say a while back that it was a show hosted by has beens or people's who's careers are pretty much over but yet one of his faves went on to that same show where someone they don't like resides. 

I'll say it until they cancel it. 

I don't run her career.. I'm not sure why Dink is acting out 

That's all they're good for is ratings. 

But if it's for rattings and the rattings are high and it's newsworthy......=A large number of the GP care

I'll say it until they cancel it. 

I don't run her career.. I'm not sure why Dink is acting out 

LOFL If the rattings don't start a sleek decline in September, you have roughly about 5-10 years of repeating that script.

But if it's for rattings and the rattings are high and it's newsworthy......=A large number of the GP care

LOFL If the rattings don't start a sleek decline in September, you have roughly about 5-10 years of repeating that script.

That's all it's good for. Those same people ignore the "winner" of the show although the winner makes out with a pretty good life

The Voice will continue until that station (NBC?) comes up with something to top it which they cannot, sadly. Original content is a thing of their past 

That's all it's good for. Those same people ignore the "winner" of the show although the winner makes out with a pretty good life

The Voice will continue until that station (NBC?) comes up with something to top it which they cannot, sadly. Original content is a thing of their past 

Yea , hello, the winner of the show is the show lol. With all the shows, that's what matters, them rattings and that people are talking & watching

Actually America's Got Talent's numbers are roughly around the same....but they're on the same network so they'll never air simotaniously. Most compettion reality shows aren't original and haven't been in decades, hell Idol wasn't even. That's Hollywood, we recycle everything B)

Yea , hello, the winner of the show is the show lol. With all the shows, that's what matters, them rattings and that people are talking & watching

Actually America's Got Talent's numbers are roughly around the same....but they're on the same network so they'll never air simotaniously. Most compettion reality shows aren't original and haven't been in decades, hell Idol wasn't even. That's Hollywood, we recycle everything B)

Oh I know.. The show is just filler but NBC capitalized on the popularity of shitty talent shows featuring shittier judges.

I know how Hollywood works.. Whatever bring in viewership -_- lol 

Oh I know.. The show is just filler but NBC capitalized on the popularity of shitty talent shows featuring shittier judges.

I know how Hollywood works.. Whatever bring in viewership -_- lol 

Nah filler shows don't win Emmy's and dominate the ratting's and put it's competition out of business, but your opinion is your opinion....

Exactly 
^_^