I SAW THE MOVIE!!

Pebbles

I THINK CARLS PROBLEM WAS HE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIS BEHAVIOR!. FINE IS U ARE BI BUT YOU SHOULD TELL THAT WOMEN AND GIVE HER THE CHOICE IF SHE IS COOL WITH IT ! :coffee:

Well he feels just like any other man who doesn't want to be labeled as "gay"..Sad, but true.

he is SAD! :coffee: then he aint even having protected sex :wacko::tear: dang when she asked him if he was bending over :lol::o

LMAO..I loved that part! Janhova was bold! :excited: I think the whole thing could have been more though..Really felt like it was just thrown together..his reasoning for sleeping with other men wasn't explained thoroughly. I mean, ok..you just wanna have sex with men for the enjoyment, or is it because you are gay, gay, gay! LOL..He could have easily cheated on her with other women. :coffee:

LMAO..I loved that part! Janhova was bold! :excited:I think the whole thing could have been more though..Really felt like it was just thrown together..his reasoning for sleeping with other men wasn't explained thoroughly. I mean, ok..you just wanna have sex with men for the enjoyment, or is it because you are gay, gay, gay! LOL..He could have easily cheated on her with other women. :coffee:

i do agree with that! but they gave us the signs without the words. :coffee:

No..he was getting that third leg sucked for filth! :excited:

Well yeah...he was doin to much..but it still kinda fell flat..

well i do wish her part was bigger..... jj face when loretta devine tried to hug her after she gave her the check was priceless :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SPOILERS AHEAD:

The scene with the kids got to me the most; I wish I could've jumped in the screen and saved them. I had to keep telling myself it's only a movie. -_-

Prior to the rape scene, the way she was doing all the talking on their date (while he said nothing) was a big red flag to me, so I kinda saw it coming. -_- It was still shocking though. Everyone in the theater clapped when he got stabbed by another woman he tried to rape, and clapped again when Anika's character smacked him across the face as he was dying.

On a more positive note, I loved the opera singers. :lol: They just looked so cool to me in their costumes and stage makeup. :P

And Tessa is so pretty :blush: ~ the first scene the way her character spoke in such a dreamy voice as she was warming up *sigh* :blush:

I thought everyone did awesome in it! ^_^

Yeah. You would. :yep:

lady that rape scene was so sexy and he was tasteful about it. He didn't beat her up, and he allowed her to finish her little poem before raping her while getting undressed behind her so it would not break her train of through in reciting her little sexy poem.

How gentlemen of him. He could have kicked her in the back of the head and stabbed her up and raped the puncture if he was a creep about it. You know people crazy like that.

Personally, if I were her he would have never had the chance to rape me because I would have raped him first with his sexy ass. :excited::excited::dance:

Then I would have stood outside the apartment door of that Thandie chick, and raped all the guys as they were leaving. All of them was hawt.

My little coochie would have absolutely no walls what so ever by the time i was done with my agenda. :devil:

I wouldn't have raped Janet's husband though. His condition was just a little too much for my liking. :shifty:

lady that rape scene was so sexy and he was tasteful about it. He didn't beat her up, and he allowed her to finish her little poem before raping her while getting undressed behind her so it would not break her train of through in reciting her little sexy poem.

How gentlemen of him. He could have kicked her in the back of the head and stabbed her up and raped the puncture if he was a creep about it. You know people crazy like that.

Personally, if I were her he would have never had the chance to rape me because I would have raped him first with his sexy ass. :excited::excited::dance:

Then I would have stood outside the apartment door of that Thandie chick, and raped all the guys as they were leaving. All of them was hawt.

My little coochie would have absolutely no walls what so ever by the time i was done with my agenda. :devil:

I wouldn't have raped Janet's husband though. His condition was just a little too much for my liking. :shifty:

LMFAO-vi.gif