OMGGGG!! How can you not love this?!! Them vocals

janetDAYZ

Vocally speaking, I definitely think this is her best performance. 

I would put this up against her SNL Anytime Anyplace I also think that was one of her best vocal performances. The one I would put in 3rd place or maybe a tie is Again Velvet Rope tour, especially when she says "Say it JUSSSSST one time..." PURE PERFECTION 

• Upvote 1

Vocally speaking, I definitely think this is her best performance. 

See... i would say TVR tour "Again" is her strongest live vocal .. this probably would be her 2nd. But "Again" from tvr tour was AMAZING, even I was shocked at that note she held so well at the end 

• Upvote 2

*-* I also love this one

Very very weak vocals. I remember thinking she lost the fire after this. It wasn't the worst but it just felt very incomplete like she didn't push herself...I liked how she started & she did have some "oohs & ahhhs" but she didn't push herself. She avoided notes on the bridge & I think she could feel that she might not be able to hit the note, and it was bland. Unbreakable was a revive for me. Although I think "Let Me Know" showed me she could still get in a higher range, but it didn't have as much weight on the tone i.e. IGL adlibs "I don't want no one else but you..." 

• Upvote 2

Even though the show was all lip synched, I felt the RWU tour had great vocals. 

Really? It was? I guess I'm not good at telling when she's using pre-recorded vocals, doing it live or a mix between the two. How much of Unbreakable do you think  was live? I think the RN Tour had the most live vocals from her.

• 2 weeks later...