Janet on the cover/featured in June issue of Emirates Woman

MorganR

Pics 3, 5, and 6 are ok.. The others are just.....naaaah keep em..

wonder if Janet had any say in which photos were used.. By the looks of it (and since we're talking about the Middle East here), I'm gonna guess she didn't have much..

And her necklace on the cover looks like a pair of droopy testicles...

• Upvote 1

Pics 3, 5, and 6 are ok.. The others are just.....naaaah keep em..

wonder if Janet had any say in which photos were used.. By the looks of it (and since we're talking about the Middle East here), I'm gonna guess she didn't have much..

And her necklace on the cover looks like a pair of droopy testicles...

I don't know about that because if you look at their IG page most of the women on their covers have no clothes on. She has a wife beater on so that's a drastic change. they over did the airbrush though. Women in the US don't really have a say on it so I doubt she did.  Testicles :unsure:

Is there an interview or just the photography?

there's a write up on the inside. She doesn't talk and nothing new is said. Jimmy speaks for her. So over that. Not sure what the purpose was. They could have used those pages for more photos 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 2

there's a write up on the inside. She doesn't talk and nothing new is said. Jimmy speaks for her. So over that. Not sure what the purpose was. They could have used those pages for more photos 

Well did Jimmy say anything new? The most we've heard Janet speak is through her Instagram post.

Cj8hNOaUoAQlBnR.jpg

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400_zpsgrc5v6

Bitch! :lol: I do love those pics although they're airbrushed like hell. When I saw the cover I honestly thought they took a pic from the janet.era and put it on there. I was like "why the fuck are they using and old ass pic?"

WTF has she become a mute now or what? This is just pathetic. She can't even speak for herself so she has Jimmy talking? No offense but don't nobody wanna hear what he has to say unless it's about Janet's music.

What’s more, she’s not yet ready to bow out. “We can definitely expect more albums from Janet”, says Jimmy. “I say that because of how much fun we had making Unbreakable. Going into it, we knew what we were setting up to try to do, which was to make a great album that spoke of creative things so you may see her do a whole lot of different things and really kind of mixing, the different medias which is something she does really well. I’m excited about the future for her, but definitely would hope to be in the studio making some new music very soon.

• Upvote 5

What’s more, she’s not yet ready to bow out. “We can definitely expect more albums from Janet”, says Jimmy. “I say that because of how much fun we had making Unbreakable. Going into it, we knew what we were setting up to try to do, which was to make a great album that spoke of creative things so you may see her do a whole lot of different things and really kind of mixing, the different medias which is something she does really well. I’m excited about the future for her, but definitely would hope to be in the studio making some new music very soon.

yeah, I caught that too.

• Upvote 2