Janet on the cover/featured in June issue of Emirates Woman

MorganR

What’s more, she’s not yet ready to bow out. “We can definitely expect more albums from Janet”, says Jimmy. “I say that because of how much fun we had making Unbreakable. Going into it, we knew what we were setting up to try to do, which was to make a great album that spoke of creative things so you may see her do a whole lot of different things and really kind of mixing, the different medias which is something she does really well. I’m excited about the future for her, but definitely would hope to be in the studio making some new music very soon.

This article was written before she was pregnant so things have changed now.  He will have to rent a studio in dubai.  They had fun in the flytetyme studios.  

Bitch! :lol: I do love those pics although they're airbrushed like hell. When I saw the cover I honestly thought they took a pic from the janet.era and put it on there. I was like "why the fuck are they using and old ass pic?"

WTF has she become a mute now or what? This is just pathetic. She can't even speak for herself so she has Jimmy talking? No offense but don't nobody wanna hear what he has to say unless it's about Janet's music.

lol I dont get it.  Seen and not heard.  smh 

This article was written before she was pregnant so things have changed now.  He will have to rent a studio in dubai.  They had fun in the flytetyme studios.  

So this was written in 2015? :blink: 

It was written before she announced her pregnancy.. Days in advance. She could literally still record while pregnant or afterwards. Her making this announcement doesn't mean she can't record new music if she want to

Fun Fact: Jimmy/Terry can be in Minnesota and Janet can be literally anywhere and still record new tracks :o MIND BLOWING.. Wake up.. It's not 1995 anymore

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2

It was written before she announced her pregnancy.. Days in advance. She could literally still record while pregnant or afterwards. Her making this announcement doesn't mean she can't record new music if she want to

Fun Fact: Jimmy/Terry can be in Minnesota and Janet can be literally anywhere and still record new tracks :o MIND BLOWING.. Wake up.. It's not 1995 anymore

True.
And the pics were taken around the time she was in Dubai for the World Cup + Diamonds Event.
The article could have been written later, not necessarily on the same day.

• Upvote 1

As kind & beautiful as it is to see Jimmy keeping her legacy in good standing with the general public, I think more people will buy in to the idea of her doing "more" when she actually does more. She has bowed out of this era & for whatever reason, every golden opportunity she had to capitalize on something was missed. So I understand the skepticism of not knowing if she will really do all that Jimmy claims she wants to or will. 

• Upvote 5

Has nothing to do with what she can and cant do.  You don't know how having a child will change her and her priorities as well has her husbands and what he wants her to do with his heir.  Here is a fact for you.  Jimmy has said them being in the studio together produces the best work.  I need to find that quote it is from this era.  It may not be 1995 anymore but she is from an era where good music is actually made how it is supposed to be.  This is not fetty wap emailing his verses back and forth for pop princesses to lay their vocals over it. 

Has nothing to do with what she can and cant do.  You don't know how having a child will change her and her priorities as well has her husbands and what he wants her to do with his heir.  Here is a fact for you.  Jimmy has said them being in the studio together produces the best work.  I need to find that quote it is from this era.  It may not be 1995 anymore but she is from an era where good music is actually made how it is supposed to be.  This is not fetty wap emailing his verses back and forth for pop princesses to lay their vocals over it. 

Being pregnant and a billionaire opens the door for her to do whatever she wants. If she wants to lay down tracks, she can. It has nothing to do with priorities or whatever you're attempting to make up including a controlling husband bc we know that's NOT the case. You "fans" made that up bc she postponed on ya asses in order to finally have a child that she wanted 

I'm sure that "fact" holds up except when she created Unbreakable :lol: so your "FUN FACT" is null and void since this is literally her best era since 2001

Janet literally has a traveling recording studio. Do you honestly think Janet traveled to Minnesota or LA for 6-months? :blink: Yes.. Jimmy/Terry does email Janet instrumentals and demos.. This isn't 1995... It's 2016. Welcome to the future

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2

Being pregnant and a billionaire opens the door for her to do whatever she wants. If she wants to lay down tracks, she can. It has nothing to do with priorities or whatever you're attempting to make up including a controlling husband bc we know that's NOT the case. You "fans" made that up bc she postponed on ya asses in order to finally have a child that she wanted 

I'm sure that "fact" holds up except when she created Unbreakable :lol: so your "FUN FACT" is null and void since this is literally her best era since 2001

Janet literally has a traveling recording studio. Do you honestly think Janet traveled to Minnesota or LA for 6-months? :blink: Yes.. Jimmy/Terry does email Janet instrumentals and demos.. This isn't 1995... It's 2016. Welcome to the future

lol do whatever she wants? She can't even talk or have male dancers. You are speaking as a man. When you have a child especially for the first time it is all about priorities whether her controlling husband is there or she is a single mom. You don't know what her mindset will be once she sees that child's face. Jimmy is also speaking as a man and wouldn't know a thing about it just like yourself 

lol do whatever she wants? She can't even talk or have male dancers. You are speaking as a man. When you have a child especially for the first time it is all about priorities whether her controlling husband is there or she is a single mom. You don't know what her mindset will be once she sees that child's face. Jimmy is also speaking as a man and wouldn't know a thing about it just like yourself 

I agree with you on Janet's  priorities changing once she has her baby.  She can have everything setup and ready to go but once she makes that connection with her child and realizes how precious that time is... her child will come first as well he should. Thats why I say she should just cancel the rest of the tour. Take some time off to bond with her child and husband.  Then start a fresh. 

• Upvote 1

This pic has been going around in Instagram. I don't know where its from but it's definitely from the Unbreakable era, maybe from a fan meeting or the diamonds showcase. I love it because she looks happy and relaxed and you can see that she still has the Sankofa tattoo. <3

That's an outtake from the Album Shoot
Yu Tsai, the phorographer, shared on his instagram on her Birthday.

Edited by feehgarcia

She CHOSE to not do interviews (same thing Drake & Beyonce followed) and she CHOSE her dancers

Just bc I'm a childless male doesn't mean anything 

Wissam is NOT controlling.. You made that up

Jimmy is a father and Janet isn't going to quit working bc she has a child.

• Upvote 2

I love how everyone's pretending they know all about what Janet is doing, why and whether or not she is being "controlled" by her man. Obviously she is a muslim now and that comes with a great set of rules, esp if you are a woman. And obviously she is living by those rules. That doesn't mean she has no will of her own. She made her choice, and loves her life as it is. 

Of course Jimmy wants to record more albums with her, and who knows what he wanted to do with Unbreakable. But they are not as tight as some of you think. He didn't know Janet was pregnant, either. That should tell you something. As many have said before, I also believe Unbreakable was a favor she did for Jimmy and the fans. Everyone went on about how much we want new music and how badly we miss her. Well, we got her back for a while and it might've not been what we expected and there werea lot of surprises along the way. But we got her, and where she is in her life right now. Some of you don't like it, but it's best to accept instead of get worked up on something you cannot affect in any way. 

• Upvote 3

She CHOSE to not do interviews (same thing Drake & Beyonce followed) and she CHOSE her dancers

Just bc I'm a childless male doesn't mean anything 

Wissam is NOT controlling.. You made that up

Jimmy is a father and Janet isn't going to quit working bc she has a child.

beyonce and drake don't have their producers speak for them and they do talk. Being a father is not the same a being a mother.  Even if you were a man with a child you would not understand the connection between mother and child and how a woman's mindset can change. 

beyonce and drake don't have their producers speak for them and they do talk. Being a father is not the same a being a mother.  Even if you were a man with a child you would not understand the connection between mother and child and how a woman's mindset can change. 

No.. Beyonce hasn't said a word since idk when... Drake's different. He's more selective.. You wouldn't know that bc you're out of the loop on both Icons

I think you're projecting your mindset onto Janet's. Her mindset will change but not to that degree. Janet can be a mother AND an entertainer at the same time like many other mothers in the pop industry. 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

No.. Beyonce hasn't said a word since idk when... Drake's different. He's more selective.. You wouldn't know that bc you're out of the loop on both Icons

I'm curious to know the difference between a "legend" and an "icon"...in your words..

This video is EVERYTHING! It's the most fun and words we've seen from Janet all era. And I love seeing her & Janet back together kicking it. 

Also, please stop with the the Janet is being controlled by her man bull shit. Janet has willingly submitted to her man, THEIR religious ideals & lifestyle. Janet and Jimmy are close & as much as I hope and wish Janet is carrying her own baby instead of someone else, who knows how this pregnancy thing went down. Just because people act coy for the industry cameras does not mean they didn't know. Trust they knew she wants kids and was working on it. They discussed it along with every other deep detail that made the music and was private. Janet is the Godmother to Jimmy's kids whether actively or based on title but she went to the graduation party. Jimmy knew what was up. 

• Upvote 2

Also, and just because everyone is so deeply supportive of how they feel women rights & roles should be...don't think that a woman who decides and believes in traditionalism is any less supportive of women's rights. The biggest right is the right to decide and choose. It doesn't have to look like a woman in a midriff, pants, and nudity to be liberated. The choosing is the liberation, even if they CHOOSE to be traditional or submissive or honoring of their husbands wishes, or compromising or private or covered from head to toe. 

• Upvote 2