Bobby Brown claims he slept with Janet

msboz

well according the the book 'out of the madness' rene did know and would call katherine jackson crying about janet cheating on him with bobby. guys were always trying to get with her and would try to hit on her with rene right there, they knew he was her boyfriend they just didnt respect him enough to care. i always said rene was the ultimate rebound guy, janet was crushed over the james situation and rene was there during a very vulnerable time for a very young woman. she went from a way too serious relationship as a teenager right into another relationship with a good friend, she didnt give herself time to be single and then start dating, and then she became a sex symbol that all the men desired.

Yeah, I remember Janet saying that while she was going through it with James. Rene was someone she could talk to. Mind you Rene was also in a relationship. And wtf was calling Katherine going to do for their relationship? Lol! And I can just imagine what the atmosphere on the set of Poetic Justice was like when Qtip and 2pac found out Rene was Janet's boyfiend. Qtip said that him and 2pac was plotting on way to get at her. Rene got no respect.

:lmao: you're making that up right? No walls lmao. Madonna also asked 2pac to make her pregnant to have a mixed child but he rejected out of respect for black women. So she went to the Spanish guy.  She is disgusting. 

sounds like what she's doing today. Split with JD. MJ passed. Vulnerable times. She hooks up with a good friend before taking a break in between.  They all seem like good people in the beginning but in the end you find out differently. I could never picture Rene trying to sue her.  Good women are always jerk magnets for some reason

No he really said that. Lol! 

You really don't care for Wissam. 

:lmao: you're making that up right? No walls lmao. Madonna also asked 2pac to make her pregnant to have a mixed child but he rejected out of respect for black women. So she went to the Spanish guy.  She is disgusting. 

sounds like what she's doing today. Split with JD. MJ passed. Vulnerable times. She hooks up with a good friend before taking a break in between.  They all seem like good people in the beginning but in the end you find out differently. I could never picture Rene trying to sue her.  Good women are always jerk magnets for some reason

completely different situations. james was janet's first love, she was a teenager and their breakup was out of her or his control, he had a drug problem. trust and believe wissam was not some rebound guy she ran to because she was so distraught over jd. i bet she had already emotionally left jd long before we found out they actually broke up. she was a grown woman who was probably ready to settle down. wissam is now her husband and the father of her unborn child, she found her great forever.

• Upvote 1

No he really said that. Lol! 

You really don't care for Wissam. 

I am a Janet fan. I'm not one of those fans that stans for mates.  If I were a beyonce fan I wouldn't  give a damn about jay just because he's her husband.  I just laugh at the love fest fans had for her previous mates. Now they shred them apart. 

completely different situations. james was janet's first love, she was a teenager and their breakup was out of her or his control, he had a drug problem. trust and believe wissam was not some rebound guy she ran to because she was so distraught over jd. i bet she had already emotionally left jd long before we found out they actually broke up. she was a grown woman who was probably ready to settle down. wissam is now her husband and the father of her unborn child, she found her great forever.

she was vulnerable so it is the same.  He's the first one who's not going to be a jerk to her. We'll see 

I am a Janet fan. I'm not one of those fans that stans for mates.  If I were a beyonce fan I wouldn't  give a damn about jay just because he's her husband.  I just laugh at the love fest fans had for her previous mates. Now they shred them apart. 

she was vulnerable so it is the same.  He's the first one who's not going to be a jerk to her. We'll see 

I feel ya. Well I was never here for Jermaine. And I never really felt anway towards Rene good or bad because he played the background while they were together. I don't stan for Wissam either. However he doesn't seem to the controlling muslim man that some want to paint him as.

• 3 weeks later...

I was watching old episodes of Being Bobby Brown and came across this video.  @4:57 a girl informs Bobby that Janet is staying at the hotel across the street. He says "oh she is... That's my old girlfriend. Maybe she's looking for me". At the end Whitney comes out and they tell her too. One of Whitney's fans tell her "Oh but your better Whitney".....I love Whitney in fact she is my 2nd fave after Janet. But she is in no way better than Janet. Better voice yes but that's it. I find it interesting Bobby still seems to have a soft spot for Janet. Anyways while watching this show all i could think about was damn I'm glad Janet knew to drop Bobby. 

Edited by BlackCat1989