Bobby Brown claims he slept with Janet

msboz

So bobby brown confirmed in his interview last night with Robin Roberts he slept with Janet.  Also Madonna.

Those rumors are nothing new but they have never been confirmed by any of them.  I know bobby is kind of a crack head too..but here's the link

https://gma.yahoo.com/5-revelations-bobby-browns-interview-abcs-robin-roberts-142720143--abc-news-music.html#

“I bought this mansion in Georgia ... This was a really, really spooky place,” Brown told Roberts. “But yes, one time, I woke up and, yeah, a ghost — I was being mounted by a ghost. I wasn’t high ... I was not trippin’.”  So he slept with Latoya too -_-

Aq3vc0X.gif?1

• Upvote 1

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-bizarre-sexual-behavior-touchy-sisters/

Pushed Janet out the bed naked when he told her Joe would never let her be with a black man.  MJ was real touchy with his sisters.  He also claims Whitney was biseuxal.  Okay..so I think I'll be pretty entertained when I read his book. 

Edited by msboz

Not saying that Janet and Bobby didn't have a fling but he is just lying his entire ass off about pushing her naked out of bed because she told him her parents wouldn't except him. Bobby was supposed to release a book back in 2008 where he claimed he bedded Janet and he never mentioned kicking her out of bed butt ass naked. He needs to sell his book so he selling  his soul. This is Bobby back in the late 80's professing his love for Janet at 5:09. I'm so glad Janet had enough sense to cut him off. She dodged a huge bullet. 

• Upvote 3

Janet doesnt strike me as the "girl that likes bad boys" kind of woman but whatever. Their whole "dating" situation was always foggy to me. Janet never acknowledged it AT ALL. She strickly acted like the only men in her life were James, Rene,JD and her husband. And I know Bobby Brown is the embellishing type cus he's always been an attention seeking individual. So my conclusion is that..their dealings with each other was more than what Janet admits to but not as much as  Bobby pretends it was. Its more in the middle somewhere imo. 

• Upvote 1

Janet doesnt strike me as the "girl that likes bad boys" kind of woman but whatever. Their whole "dating" situation was always foggy to me. Janet never acknowledged it AT ALL. She strickly acted like the only men in her life were James, Rene,JD and her husband. And I know Bobby Brown is the embellishing type cus he's always been an attention seeking individual. So my conclusion is that..their dealings with each other was more than what Janet admits to but not as much as  Bobby pretends it was. Its more in the middle somewhere imo. 

I believe they fu*ked a couple of times and she was done but he wasn't. He has always had a crush on Janet since her days on Good times. He said himself that she was his dream girl. She wasn't as into him as he was to her hence the reason he keeps bringing this up. Janet on the other hand has never brought this up. Bobby once again trying to sell a book but dragging our girl into it.

• Upvote 2

I believe they fu*ked a couple of times and she was done but he wasn't. He has always had a crush on Janet since her days on Good times. He said himself that she was his dream girl. She wasn't as into him as he was to her hence the reason he keeps bringing this up. Janet on the other hand has never brought this up. Bobby once again trying to sell a book but dragging our girl into it.

This right here! I'm sure they've had sex a few times before. I think the reason why they never got together as a couple is because maybe he was trying to get her to loosen up and at the same time maybe she was trying to get him to slow down a little and it just never worked out between the two cause neither would compromise.

Who the hell cares? I'm pretty sure Janet has had sex with a bunch of people, like most of us human beings do. Some you are proud of, some not so much... She dated Matthew McConaughey and Justin Timberlake too. You think she never had sex with either of them? Why do you think she did that duet with JT on his album and got him on stage at the Superbowl? It's not like Justin was at the peak of his career, he was in-between albums and wasn't promoting anything right at that time. Why do you think it was such a huge drama between the two? Why do you think Justin is still sore about it? The two were obviously dating. 

• Upvote 2

Who the hell cares? I'm pretty sure Janet has had sex with a bunch of people, like most of us human beings do. Some you are proud of, some not so much... She dated Matthew McConaughey and Justin Timberlake too. You think she never had sex with either of them? Why do you think she did that duet with JT on his album and got him on stage at the Superbowl? It's not like Justin was at the peak of his career, he was in-between albums and wasn't promoting anything right at that time. Why do you think it was such a huge drama between the two? Why do you think Justin is still sore about it? The two were obviously dating. 

UGh Janet has a type, and Justin doesnt really fit that...the problem with this thread is it makes it seem like Janet would give the pussy up to all these dudes that step to her, which makes no sense, she said once she grew up with 6 brothers so there isnt a thing a man can do she hasnt already seen before meaning she can see dudes for what they are and what they're not. I highly doubt she fucked JT, just because I see that as more of a business move, JT was someone that Janet could have worked with and transitioned into this new crowd of youngins. Now Matthew McConaughey? OH he tapped the fuck outta that pussy I mean he probably slept in -_-

• Downvote 1

UGh Janet has a type, and Justin doesnt really fit that...the problem with this thread is it makes it seem like Janet would give the pussy up to all these dudes that step to her, which makes no sense, she said once she grew up with 6 brothers so there isnt a thing a man can do she hasnt already seen before meaning she can see dudes for what they are and what they're not. I highly doubt she fucked JT, just because I see that as more of a business move, JT was someone that Janet could have worked with and transitioned into this new crowd of youngins. Now Matthew McConaughey? OH he tapped the fuck outta that pussy I mean he probably slept in -_-

LMAO @ that Matthew comment. She dated Rene and JD. Do either one of them seem appealing to you? She doesn't have a type, she dates people regardless of how they might appear on the outside. Hell, she probably did Eddie Murphy in that fat costume. Lol. JK!!!

• Upvote 1

Yea I bet Bobby suffers from the same thing Todd Bridges does, I too think they fucked, had a bit of fun, and boom, back to business/Rene. But in Bobby's mind that was his Girlfriend, just like in Todd's (I don't think Janet fucked Todd tho lol, I really do think James was her 1st like her biography Out Of The Madness says)

• Upvote 1

Yet none of them are bragging about it like bobby. the kicking her out butt naked part I find hard to believe.  What he is saying about whitney in this book is just down right sad.  I dont think whitney would lie about a miscarriage and talking about her sexual partners.  Whitney always held his ass down and this is what he does.

• Upvote 2

JT & Janet never dated :rolleyes: 

They were probably friends with Benefits 

PS: Janet should have been on RYB 

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 1

Yea I bet Bobby suffers from the same thing Todd Bridges does, I too think they fucked, had a bit of fun, and boom, back to business/Rene. But in Bobby's mind that was his Girlfriend, just like in Todd's (I don't think Janet fucked Todd tho lol, I really do think James was her 1st like her biography Out Of The Madness says)

Todd said on the Oprah show back in 2010 that Janet was the only girl he dated that he didn't have sex with. He said that she had always been so nice to him that he didn't want to hurt her.

Yet none of them are bragging about it like bobby. the kicking her out butt naked part I find hard to believe.  What he is saying about whitney in this book is just down right sad.  I dont think whitney would lie about a miscarriage and talking about her sexual partners.  Whitney always held his ass down and this is what he does.

That's because those guys still have careers....

• Upvote 3

Matthew definitely got it...Lol! I remember back in 2006 at the Espy Awards. Janet came up to Matthew while he was talking to Kevin Frazier and the way Matthew was looking at her told it all....It looked like he wanted to eat her.....on second thought he probably did....Lol!

• Upvote 3

She definitely wasn't giving it up to eeverybody.  Prime example 2pac..