Bobby Brown claims he slept with Janet

msboz

Just started the book. I'll give my review later. Just a few pages in it there was already a Janet mention. He was talking about auditioning at this talent show and he did enjoy yourself by the Jackson 5. He was saying at the time every black kid was very influenced and connected to the jacksons. He was said enjoy yourself was their first hit after leaving Motown and everyone was on that track. He said even 10 year old Janet sang background on the song. I guess this was the first time I connected with Janet. And it wouldn't be the last. 

I never knew she sang on enjoy yourself. 

Edited by msboz

Just started the book. I'll give my review later. Just a few pages in it there was already a Janet mention. He was talking about auditioning at this talent show and he did enjoy yourself by the Jackson 5. He was saying at the time every black kid was very influenced and connected to the jacksons. He was said enjoy yourself was their first hit after leaving Motown and everyone was on that track. He said even 10 year old Janet sang background on the song. I guess this was the first time I connected with Janet. And it wouldn't be the last. 

chile you bought his book? :unsure:

Its interesting that alot of men have but they dont brag about it.  That says alot about Bobby.  

let's list em and the years we think they first penetrated her! (Mmmmm... "penetrated" ?)

1) James DeBarge (1986)

2) Bobby Brown (1988)

3) Rene Elizondo (1990)

4) Matthew Mcconaughey (2002)

5) Justin Timberlake (2003)

6) Jermaine Dupri (2003)

7) Wissam Al Mana (2011)

did I leave anyone out?

Dayum this just made me realize that I can't even begin to think how high my numbers are. You could say I lived my 20's up!  My man goodies got some mileage on em but the gal still works like new ;)

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 2

let's list em and the years we think they first penetrated her! (Mmmmm... "penetrated" ?)

1) James DeBarge (1986)

2) Bobby Brown (1988)

3) Rene Elizondo (1990)

4) Matthew Mcconaughey (2002)

5) Justin Timberlake (2003)

6) Jermaine Dupri (2003)

7) Wissam Al Mana (2011)

did I leave anyone out?

james debarge -1982...janet lost her virginity to him at age 16

rene elizondo - 1986...he was her boyfriend during control era

bobby brown - 1988...he was a side piece

robert deniro (allegedly) - 1990ish

qtip - 2000...they dated 

mathew - i guess was 2002

jermaine dupri - 2002 ...he said so in his book

wissam - 2009

• Upvote 1

Dayum this just made me realize that I can't even begin to think how high my numbers are. You could say I lived my 20's up!  My man goodies got some mileage on em but the gal still works like new ;)

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :excited:

• Upvote 1

Robert Dinero??? :blink: where r yall getting this?

And JT and Matthew? Bullshit. I will never believe those tabloid inspired rumors. 

Exactly! Robert D...first time ive heard that one and couldnt imagine it. Though on the Tyra show she talked about a date with a non-black actor she wished she HADNT had...now that i could imagine.

JT ive never believed. I could definetely see Matthew though :yep:

Ive always wanted to know the deal with her and QTip.

• Upvote 1

Robert Dinero??? :blink: where r yall getting this?

And JT and Matthew? Bullshit. I will never believe those tabloid inspired rumors. 

Robert Dinero???....Hell Nah!! I definitely feel u on the JT... I don't believe that. Matthew I definitely believe that she BUSS IT WIDE OPEN for him, the video of them at the Espy says it all!! Janet pulled the G move on that red carpet!!! LOL

• Upvote 1

Matthew def smashed at least once I'm sure! Janet even mentioned in some interview a while back that they had dated briefly and it didn't work out.. Idk which interview that was but I remember reading it....from her lips..

I think that Justin also smashed too.. Around 2001-02ish there were pics of them in nightclubs together on a few occasions.. Plus the fact that she was featured on his debut album and he did the SB with her and how they were so butt hurt with each other afterwards signifies to me that they weren't just cool with other, but that there was a deeper connection in play between the two of them.. Imo I feel all the dots are there ready to be connected.. 

In 1994 a tell all unauthorized biography of Janet was released called out of the madness. Some of you might not have even been born.  That's where they mention she went on a date with Robert De Niro.  And that's where the rumor came from. I  have that book somewhere.  I need to go find it in the vault.   Apparantly La Toya visited Janet in the studio while she was recording the janet. album and they got into a physical fight.   That's all I remember from reading that book.  I was so damn young I hardly understood what I was reading. And Robert DeNiro was pretty handsome son of a bitch in his hey day. 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 2

Matthew def smashed at least once I'm sure! Janet even mentioned in some interview a while back that they had dated briefly and it didn't work out.. Idk which interview that was but I remember reading it....from her lips..

I have seen and/or read EVERY janet interview known to man and I have never came across her stating that her and Matthew dated. The time that she ever was asked about him she insuated that it was nothing like that and that he was a "nice guy". 

I have seen and/or read EVERY janet interview known to man and I have never came across her stating that her and Matthew dated. The time that she ever was asked about him she insuated that it was nothing like that and that he was a "nice guy". 

hmmm.. Imma have to see if I can get my google on and find the one I'm talking about..

i couldnt find the exact interview through google... but i found an Entertainment Tonight article that sources the interview im referring to.. it even has a link to the interview but i think because its been so long, its now a dead link.. 

http://www.etonline.com/news/123683_They_Dated_Surprising_Celebrity_Hookups/

Janet Jackson reportedly dated Matthew McConaughey in 2002, after the two hit it off after meeting at the Grammys. Despite McConaughey saying the two were "just friends," at the time, Jackson later admitted to the brief fling before getting serious with producer Jermaine Dupri. Check out more surprising celeb couples that managed to stay under the radar.

Other notable links discussing the short-lived relationship:

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/janet-jackson-and-matthew-mcconaughey

http://popdirt.com/matthew-mcconaughey-spotted-at-janets-house/3928/ (this one states that Matthew was spotted leaving her home shirtless and shoeless.)

I guess we dont really know for sure.. I really wish i could track down the interview where she definitely mentioned that they had dated briefly.. Until then, I'll continue to believe Matt busted a nut or two up in Janet's guts back in the day lol! No harm done either way i guess..

• Upvote 1

In 1994 a tell all unauthorized biography of Janet was released called out of the madness. Some of you might not have even been born.  That's where they mention she went on a date with Robert De Niro.  And that's where the rumor came from. I  have that book somewhere.  I need to go find it in the vault.   Apparantly La Toya visited Janet in the studio while she was recording the janet. album and they got into a physical fight.   That's all I remember from reading that book.  I was so damn young I hardly understood what I was reading. And Robert DeNiro was pretty handsome son of a bitch in his hey day. 

I dunno but my middle school had that book in the library!! ?? I never checked it out or read it tho, but I did skim through it and remember there being a ton of rare B&W pics I hadn't remember seeing before.. I'd be willing to bet a lot of people on here wouldn't even know what we're taking about since so many of them weren't following her career back in those days... ?

• Upvote 1