Bobby Brown claims he slept with Janet

msboz

I think that Justin also smashed too.. Around 2001-02ish there were pics of them in nightclubs together on a few occasions.. Plus the fact that she was featured on his debut album and he did the SB with her and how they were so butt hurt with each other afterwards signifies to me that they weren't just cool with other, but that there was a deeper connection in play between the two of them.. Imo I feel all the dots are there ready to be connected.. 

They didn't sleep together, what he did was just out right shady. End story. Not here for excuses

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They didn't sleep together, what he did was just out right shady. End story. Not here for excuses

you have no proof that they didn't.. 

i have no proof that they did..

yes he was shady..

i think they smashed..

dont care what you think..

End story.

• Upvote 1

Qtip....yeah. But Bill and Colin were straight up rumors that I personally never believed. 

3min mark he said nothing went down like that but then at the says I cant tell you the details.   I think they smashed.  Hell their interviews together were intercourse they way they flirted.

3min mark he said nothing went down like that but then at the says I cant tell you the details.   I think they smashed.  Hell their interviews together were intercourse they way they flirted.

Janet really needs to hire you guys. Y'all are on point!!! lol 

While I do agree that Bill and Janet had amazing chemistry when he would interview her.  I still don't believe they had sex. Remember Janet and Rene were not married at the time her and Bobby supposedly hooked up. By 93 Janet and Rene were very much married and I don't think she would cheat on her husband especially around that time. When it comes to marriage I do think that Janet takes that seriously and would not cheat on her spouse. She saw her father do it to her mother and I think it has stayed with her.

This also made me think about Janet and Wissam. In her book Janet wrote to Wissam "I'm glad we WAITED". Which to me says they had space and opportunity to get together when her and JD were still on, but they waited until that relationship was over. Make no mistake Ms. Jackson has lived....but I don't  believe  she's  been with as many guys as some  may think.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/tEoNgutdxYg

So I found Bobby Brown's entire book on YouTube. He is actually reading the book out loud in this video. It is long as hell over 8hours. I haven't listened to the entire thing. But he actually goes into detail on his relationship with Janet. It starts at the 3hour and 3 minutes. Here is some of the things I found interesting. 

•He calls Janet beautiful and sexy. He says the relationship was very intoxicating. 

•He met Janet years ago at havenhurst and had a huge crush on her. 

•He was shocked to find out that she was attracted to him. 

•He said that Janet give off an image of being sweet and innocent, but when it was just the two of them she could be wild and uninhibited. 

•He talks about one night when they had met up and Janet was trying to leave and he didn't want her to. So he jumped onto the lid of the car. He described it as something he would never forget because it was so fun. 

•He says that when they were together they did more kissing, giggling, and talking then anything. 

•He says it was difficult for them to see each other not only because Rene was still in the picture but because both of them were so busy, but he was happy anytime he could spend with her. 

•He says that Janet wanted to leave Rene for him but couldn't because of her family. 

•He basically said that Janet's friend would help her cheat on Rene with Bobby because they were helping them meet up. 

•Bobby says he brought Janet a car( a white Jaguar) and a dog for her 23 B-day, but she wouldn't except it because she was still with Rene and couldn't go home with it. 

•Janet didn't smoke, drink, or do drugs. He said that she did curse sometimes but that was it. He also said that he couldn't and didn't smoke around her because he didn't want her to know that he smoked. 

•Eddie Murphy was also interested in Janet. Bobby said Eddie invited him to the set of Harlem Nights where he asked Bobby "how's Janet" to which Bobby replied "she's good people". Eddie wanted to know more so he asked "How's that ass? And is it as soft as it looks? "(Lol) Bobby said "Yes" He said Eddie's mouth dropped and he shook his head and said damn!

https://youtu.be/tEoNgutdxYg

So I found Bobby Brown's entire book on YouTube. He is actually reading the book out loud in this video. It is long as hell over 8hours. I haven't listened to the entire thing. But he actually goes into detail on his relationship with Janet. It starts at the 3hour and 3 minutes. Here is some of the things I found interesting. 

•He calls Janet beautiful and sexy. He says the relationship was very intoxicating. 

•He met Janet years ago at havenhurst and had a huge crush on her. 

•He was shocked to find out that she was attracted to him. 

•He said that Janet give off an image of being sweet and innocent, but when it was just the two of them she could be wild and uninhibited. 

•He talks about one night when they had met up and Janet was trying to leave and he didn't want her to. So he jumped onto the lid of the car. He described it as something he would never forget because it was so fun. 

•He says that when they were together they did more kissing, giggling, and talking then anything. 

•He says it was difficult for them to see each other not only because Rene was still in the picture but because both of them were so busy, but he was happy anytime he could spend with her. 

•He says that Janet wanted to leave Rene for him but couldn't because of her family. 

•He basically said that Janet's friend would help her cheat on Rene with Bobby because they were helping them meet up. 

•Bobby says he brought Janet a car( a white Jaguar) and a dog for her 23 B-day, but she wouldn't except it because she was still with Rene and couldn't go home with it. 

•Janet didn't smoke, drink, or do drugs. He said that she did curse sometimes but that was it. He also said that he couldn't and didn't smoke around her because he didn't want her to know that he smoked. 

•Eddie Murphy was also interested in Janet. Bobby said Eddie invited him to the set of Harlem Nights where he asked Bobby "how's Janet" to which Bobby replied "she's good people". Eddie wanted to know more so he asked "How's that ass? And is it as soft as it looks? "(Lol) Bobby said "Yes" He said Eddie's mouth dropped and he shook his head and said damn!

I highly doubt he made all of that up. Maybe some of it but not all lol

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt he made all of that up. Maybe some of it but not all lol

yeah! I believe they were fuck buddies. I can even believe Rene still being in the picture. We all know how sheltered and protected Janet was as a child. I can see her being rebellious and curious about a Bobby Brown. His image was a bad boy hers was wholesome and sweet. Her ass was curious about the dick! Rene was more of a friend she could count on. Bobby was that playboy she knew wouldn't be faithful. So she chose Rene even though she most likely perfered Bobby sexually.....just my thoughts.

• Upvote 5

yeah! I believe they were fuck buddies. I can even believe Rene still being in the picture. We all know how sheltered and protected Janet was as a child. I can see her being rebellious and curious about a Bobby Brown. His image was a bad boy hers was wholesome and sweet. Her ass was curious about the dick! Rene was more of a friend she could count on. Bobby was that playboy she knew wouldn't be faithful. So she chose Rene even though she most likely perfered Bobby sexually.....just my thoughts.

Lol Yasss!!! 

• Upvote 1

I think fans opinions of Janet's innocence comes off cultish lol. She's human & how can a sex symbol who has sang about busting nuts in mouths & said she's always been interested in sex, not possibly be fucking someone known (at that time) for being a freak & fucking? Also, Janet comes from a family of men who were much like Bobby Brown - from her father to her brothers. Everybody was fucking multiple women & USUALLY the women have the same interest & drive as their family members if not more. 

Janet said long time ago Rene was just a friend at first that she used to talk to & share about her relationships, & he was there, THEN it became a relationship. Not to mention, Janet at one point had James living in her mother's house with an addiction. It's just not innocent, she's human. And her family is from the hood...its just the truth. 

Also she didn't fuck with Pac more than likely because she was married at that time. But Pac might have got it had Rene not been a factor. 

• Upvote 2

I think fans opinions of Janet's innocence comes off cultish lol. She's human & how can a sex symbol who has sang about busting nuts in mouths & said she's always been interested in sex, not possibly be fucking someone known (at that time) for being a freak & fucking? Also, Janet comes from a family of men who were much like Bobby Brown - from her father to her brothers. Everybody was fucking multiple women & USUALLY the women have the same interest & drive as their family members if not more. 

Janet said long time ago Rene was just a friend at first that she used to talk to & share about her relationships, & he was there, THEN it became a relationship. Not to mention, Janet at one point had James living in her mother's house with an addiction. It's just not innocent, she's human. And her family is from the hood...its just the truth. 

Also she didn't fuck with Pac more than likely because she was married at that time. But Pac might have got it had Rene not been a factor. 

I remember when Janet came out with the "janet." album I was put off when I heard her singing about sex and go deeper and I can feel your body pressed against my body. I was so used to her being innocent and beautiful. I was only 13 then so I didn't think about sex much but when I got older yeah I grew to like the album more lol. 

Janet pulled the G move on homeboy. "I love you, but not in love with you" CLASSIC line, and proceeded to tell the homies about how he slinging the D!!! Men do it all the time and are crowned Playas!

• Upvote 4

I always hated the Janet and Bobby rumor. Bobby was and still is a hot mess. I personally never found him attractive even in his prime. But one thing I liked was him saying that Janet never smoked, drinked, or did drugs.  So many times we have seen these celebrities get consumed by these substances. I was always proud of Janet for not getting caught up in that world even though she was sometimes involved and around people who who did.

I'm glad Janet didn't fuck with 2pac either. She would have just been another notch on his list of famous women he had bedded. It's bad enough with Bobby. 

Janet pulled the G move on homeboy. "I love you, but not in love with you" CLASSIC line, and proceeded to tell the homies about how he slinging the D!!! Men do it all the time and are crowned Playas!

lol!  She played Bobby. Janet had no intentions on taking their relationship (if you can even call it that) to another level.  

I always hated the Janet and Bobby rumor. Bobby was and still is a hot mess. I personally never found him attractive even in his prime. But one thing I liked was him saying that Janet never smoked, drinked, or did drugs.  So many times we have seen these celebrities get consumed by these substances. I was always proud of Janet for not getting caught up in that world even though she was sometimes involved and around people who who did.

I'm glad Janet didn't fuck with 2pac either. She would have just been another notch on his list of famous women he had bedded. It's bad enough with Bobby. 

he tried to blame Whitney for his drug use but he is telling on himself right there. The fact that he brought up Janet not using drugs shows that he was using at that time before Whitney was in the picture. 2 pac never snitched on the women he was with. I don't remember him ever rapping or writing about specific females except faith Evans. Madonna is the only that brags about being with him. 2pac compared to Bobby was very respectful in that sense.  

he tried to blame Whitney for his drug use but he is telling on himself right there. The fact that he brought up Janet not using drugs shows that he was using at that time before Whitney was in the picture. 2 pac never snitched on the women he was with. I don't remember him ever rapping or writing about specific females except faith Evans. Madonna is the only that brags about being with him. 2pac compared to Bobby was very respectful in that sense.  

I agree about Tupac & he didn't disrespect the women he was with & he LOVED Jada Pinkett also, Whitney admitted to being the influence of drugs in Bobbys life so he wasn't lying...he did smoke weed & drank & maybe dabbled. But nonetheless he wasn't on heavy drugs. I think in Janet's later years she tried something maybe weed but that's about it  

Lol BlackCat1989 its funny that u say that, because when I first saw Poetic Justice I actually thought that they were a couple, mind u I was 7 at the time. I wished Janet would have done the sex scene, her body in Poetic Justice is the BEST that I have seen it look....sooo THICK:wub:!!!!

• Upvote 3

Janet got it in back in the day, she treated these dudes the way they treat women. I never saw any sexual chemistry between her and rene so im not surprised she used other men for sex, i think she loved rene as a friend and they worked well together. rene was insecure as hell and clingy, lots of people who knew janet back then says the same thing about rene. I think his insecurity is the reason he wanted to marry her, in 'true you' janet said she had no idea he was gonna propose . I dont think she would have messed with tupac, he was too loud and was very disrespectful, she also turned diddy down.

• Upvote 1

@dlite

Why do I get the feeling that Rene knew about Janet and Bobby.  Those rumors were around back then so I'm sure he heard them. Rene saw Janet's potential and he wasn't about to let her slip away because of a fling. And I agree 2pac would have let the world know if he and Janet had fucked.  His reaction on The Arsenio Hall Show where he talks about them kissing let me know that.  It's been said that 2pac received some flack back then because he had fucked Madonna. Janet was that chick back then so for 2pac to bag her would have been huge for him.  Trust and believe he would have let it be known. 

Edited by BlackCat1989

@dlite

Why do I get the feeling that Rene knew about Janet and Bobby.  Those rumors were around back then so I'm sure he heard them. Rene saw Janet's potential and he wasn't about to let her slip away because of a fling. And I agree 2pac would have let the world know if he and Janet had fucked.  His reaction on The Arsenio Hall Show where he talks about them kissing let me know that.  It's been said that 2pac received some flack back then because he had fucked Madonna. Janet was that chick back then so for 2pac to bag her would have been huge for him.  Trust and believe he would have let it be known. 

Eww Tupac slept with Madonna?! Who hasn't that bitch fucked? What a whore!!!

@dlite

well according the the book 'out of the madness' rene did know and would call katherine jackson crying about janet cheating on him with bobby. guys were always trying to get with her and would try to hit on her with rene right there, they knew he was her boyfriend they just didnt respect him enough to care. i always said rene was the ultimate rebound guy, janet was crushed over the james situation and rene was there during a very vulnerable time for a very young woman. she went from a way too serious relationship as a teenager right into another relationship with a good friend, she didnt give herself time to be single and then start dating, and then she became a sex symbol that all the men desired.

• Upvote 1

Yes, he did. Madonna's sexual body count is huge. Her ex husband Guy bascially said she had no walls.....

:lmao: you're making that up right? No walls lmao. Madonna also asked 2pac to make her pregnant to have a mixed child but he rejected out of respect for black women. So she went to the Spanish guy.  She is disgusting. 

well according the the book 'out of the madness' rene did know and would call katherine jackson crying about janet cheating on him with bobby. guys were always trying to get with her and would try to hit on her with rene right there, they knew he was her boyfriend they just didnt respect him enough to care. i always said rene was the ultimate rebound guy, janet was crushed over the james situation and rene was there during a very vulnerable time for a very young woman. she went from a way too serious relationship as a teenager right into another relationship with a good friend, she didnt give herself time to be single and then start dating, and then she became a sex symbol that all the men desired.

sounds like what she's doing today. Split with JD. MJ passed. Vulnerable times. She hooks up with a good friend before taking a break in between.  They all seem like good people in the beginning but in the end you find out differently. I could never picture Rene trying to sue her.  Good women are always jerk magnets for some reason