50 killed in Florida nightclub, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance

jarrylf

Wait why did it spike when he got elected? :lmao:

people here often say "Obama is going to take our guns away" :sigh: so folks got proactive and went and bought them. The hard part was talking about this at work with people that openly said they own guns and carry ..

Wait why did it spike when he got elected? :lmao:

I believe Republicans claimed that Barack was going to take our guns away.. (Democrat who proposes a threat as they see it)

There are memes floating around that literally says Obama is going to take your guns away.. Even false memes quoting him (quotes he never said). 

Some people believe everything 

Victim Says Orlando Shooter Tried to Spare Black People

Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen tried to spare black people while gunning down 49 others at a gay night club over the weekend, says one victim.

Patience Carter, an African-American survivor of the vicious attack, explained to CBS News that she was able to survive by hiding in the bathroom. She overheard the killer negotiating with police on his phone, and confirmed that he pledged allegiance to ISIS. She also said he told them he wouldn’t stop killing people in the club until the U.S. stopped bombing Afghanistan. While hiding in the bathroom, she remained quiet while Mateen asked if “there are any black people in here.” She claims he followed by trying to exclude black people from his targets. "I don’t have a problem with black people,” he allegedly said. “This is about my country. You guys suffered enough.”

Mateen attacked the night club on Latin night. Many of those killed in the shooting were from Puerto Rico, according to CBS. Carter said the bathroom was filled with bodies of people who tried to escape the shooting. The gunman made it inside the bathroom just before police breached a wall to get him. Carter also said she made “peace with God and within” herself and was saved by a stranger who was shielding her while Mateen killed his last three victims in the bathroom. “If it wasn’t for that person shielding me it would’ve been me shot and I wouldn’t be sitting here today,” she said. After police took out Mateen, Carter went to check on her two friends that she came with. One was badly the injured, and the other was dead.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/218657/victim-says-orlando-shooter-tried-to-spare-black-people

Victim Says Orlando Shooter Tried to Spare Black People

Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen tried to spare black people while gunning down 49 others at a gay night club over the weekend, says one victim.

Patience Carter, an African-American survivor of the vicious attack, explained to CBS News that she was able to survive by hiding in the bathroom. She overheard the killer negotiating with police on his phone, and confirmed that he pledged allegiance to ISIS. She also said he told them he wouldn’t stop killing people in the club until the U.S. stopped bombing Afghanistan. While hiding in the bathroom, she remained quiet while Mateen asked if “there are any black people in here.” She claims he followed by trying to exclude black people from his targets. "I don’t have a problem with black people,” he allegedly said. “This is about my country. You guys suffered enough.”

Mateen attacked the night club on Latin night. Many of those killed in the shooting were from Puerto Rico, according to CBS. Carter said the bathroom was filled with bodies of people who tried to escape the shooting. The gunman made it inside the bathroom just before police breached a wall to get him. Carter also said she made “peace with God and within” herself and was saved by a stranger who was shielding her while Mateen killed his last three victims in the bathroom. “If it wasn’t for that person shielding me it would’ve been me shot and I wouldn’t be sitting here today,” she said. After police took out Mateen, Carter went to check on her two friends that she came with. One was badly the injured, and the other was dead.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/218657/victim-says-orlando-shooter-tried-to-spare-black-people

I believe it being not many blacks killed

Edited by JoeJoe

He was a self hating gay.

Supposedly, he had a thing for latino boys but felt wronged by them. Probably rejection? Also a former fb said that he hooked up with a latino boy who didn't disclose their poz status and gave him an hiv scare. The fb was going to do a interview with univision.

Dont see how much different radical right wingers and islamic folks. They hate both the same.

He proclaimed to be doing the massacre in the name of ISIS, Al Quaeda, and a 3rd terror group that I forgot the name of.. The problem with that is THEY ARE ALL AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER as they all have conflicting ideologies...

Merely proving he had no idea wtf he was talking about!! He was ignorant! He was only calling out these terrorist organizations to deflect others from finding out he was an internally conflicted gay/bisexual man from America!

He was as American as The Andy Griffith Show and apple pie.. Yet you still have fucktard Republicans and conservatives giving Obama shit for not saying he was an radical Islamist... For fuck sake folks!!

• Upvote 1