#UnbreakableLOVE – Orlando / Pulse tribute playlist

feehgarcia

Our hearts are with the victims, families and survivors of this weekend tragic events in Orlando. Janet Jackson was always our defender, our support, shelter and inspiration. The JANET.br team created a Janet-only playlist to celebrate life, love and pay tribute for those who were sudden taken away from us.

Please, share and spread LOVE.
#UnbreakableLOVE playlist: https://goo.gl/3GRkNQ

Edited by feehgarcia
  • Upvote 4

welp....guess who looks stupid now. This happens when you speak too soon. Face cracked! Oops! 

who looks stupid...? Me...??

That's funny.. I don't feel stupid ?

What looks stupid is Janet/her team posting a video of her trying on expensive jewelry and making silly faces not even 36hrs after the slaughter of innocent  people (largely from her own direct fanbase) in her home country.. I'll admit that I expressed my feelings almost immediately after viewing the video, but what's wrong with that..?

She posts a stupid video at an inappropriate time, she gets a reaction at the time of her posting said video.. Not rocket science there bud.. Have a good day!

why do you keep saying that?

because at the time it's what I felt.. At the time, when she/her team chose to upload a frivolous video during a time of national mourning, that's what I felt..

if you or anyone else takes issue with it, click that red arrow and carry on with your day.. ?

because at the time it's what I felt.. At the time, when she/her team chose to upload a frivolous video during a time of national mourning, that's what I felt..

if you or anyone else takes issue with it, click that red arrow and carry on with your day.. ?

no need in being a jackass to me. I was just wondering why you kept saying it and now I know. Trust me if I had an issue I probably would've told your ass off by now instead of clicking the red arrow. I hardly ever click the red anyway. I just tell bitches off instead. Got it. Good :)

Edited by JoeJoe