Has Janet posted abything about Orlando?

Jodienda76

He was over the bitching and complaining that the Negative Nancies have been doing for the last year. He stopped coming here shortly after Janet announced surgery/postponement in December 

Mr. Wonder did too :( ...I still think it had more to do with the lack of Janet than anything...when Janet isn't active there aint much to talk about here, and we've lost a lot of people over the years that had been here on  a daily basis I think life events just changed their priorities

Mr. Wonder did too :( ...I still think it had more to do with the lack of Janet than anything...when Janet isn't active there aint much to talk about here, and we've lost a lot of people over the years that had been here on  a daily basis I think life events just changed their priorities

Austin was their leader.. Their source. They quoted and agreed with him. I love Austin but he was a virus 

I think it had more to do with them not understanding the difference between a signed artists and an independent artist

• Upvote 1

At the current time, the Bilderberg Group is meeting right now. We can both stop...but not because I care about offending anyone but because it's a conversation that most couldn't keep going. "Enlightened minds & open hearts together make this world a better place."

It is a cheesy comparison but iron man 3 pretty much is a guide to how things operate.  Fear is a powerful weapon. 

Everyone blaming the religions for these acts needs to blame white males for terrorism & damn near all heinous crimes committed through out history. Don't be biased about how you decide to place blame. 

and 90% of those crimes were justify by religion created by men. Slavery justified by the bible.  Women's suffrage justified by all of the major religions. Like Nas said "she read about herself in our bible believing she's the reason sin is here. "We've played her put on your apron being me my dinner dear" All of the religions are very dangerous because of the titles they give people. People think they are better than others. That's all male created 

• Upvote 1

It is a cheesy comparison but iron man 3 pretty much is a guide to how things operate.  Fear is a powerful weapon. 

and 90% of those crimes were justify by religion created by men. Slavery justified by the bible.  Women's suffrage justified by all of the major religions. Like Nas said "she read about herself in our bible believing she's the reason sin is here. "We've played her put on your apron being me my dinner dear" All of the religions are very dangerous because of the titles they give people. People think they are better than others. That's all male created 

THANK YOU!

I'm glad TOFs caught some media buzz, maybe the song and album can get some new buzz

The shady part is Janets team yanked my Shoulda Known Better visual from YouTube in December and I had to watch it flop on Vimeo. Glad TOF had success with his because now my video is back up on YouTube as of yesterday. I guess Janets people loosened up 

I'm glad TOFs caught some media buzz, maybe the song and album can get some new buzz

The shady part is Janets team yanked my Shoulda Known Better visual from YouTube in December and I had to watch it flop on Vimeo. Glad TOF had success with his because now my video is back up on YouTube as of yesterday. I guess Janets people loosened up 

Was that before or after Janet cracked the whip? :unsure: 

What's interesting is the fact that since she uploaded the video to her official account, the views will now count towards SKB's potential Billlboard stats..

I don't think her team even knows that. I'm just glad she is using her platform again to do what she was placed on this planet to do. This is a war and her voice is needed in these times.  just her consigning and posting that video has helped so many people heal because it came from her. You can't heal anyone selling diamonds.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's interesting is the fact that since she uploaded the video to her official account, the views will now count towards SKB's potential Billlboard stats..

I found it really petty and stupid for you to be clocked with a negative so I just gave you a positive. Not that it matters but I was like "Who and why the fuck did anyone give you a negative for this?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I found it really petty and stupid for you to be clocked with a negative so I just gave you a positive. Not that it matters but I was like "Who and why the fuck did anyone give you a negative for this?"

Ayy ..good lookin! I got chu ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:umm: that's not the only thing you're battling if you need validation from a celebrity

I don't need validation from anyone but the truth is her presence and her voice for a lot of people is very healing. We call her Janhova jokingly but there are a lot of people out there that have had the courage to come out because of her, not committed a suicide attempt, not killed someone else because of her impact. As quiet as she is she is still able to do that. That's her purpose. 

• Upvote 1

I don't need validation from anyone but the truth is her presence and her voice for a lot of people is very healing. We call her Janhova jokingly but there are a lot of people out there that have had the courage to come out because of her, not committed a suicide attempt, not killed someone else because of her impact. As quiet as she is she is still able to do that. That's her purpose. 

Despite all that being true (aside from the bold text) She has her own purposes in life. And that includes starting a family 

Janet stopped murder? :unsure: :huh: 

And I call her Janhova, not jokingly