Has Janet posted abything about Orlando?

Jodienda76

She is not obligated to make a statement every other day a mass shooting takes place in this country :umm: 

If she did say something, she would have tweeted it since all three (FB, Twitter, Instagram) of the big social networks are being utilized in this era

I don't believe I said that she's "obligated" to make a statement. Nobody is obligated to. However, I can't deny that I expected it, since Janet has made statements with no obligation about other massacres, disasters, and deaths. I'm not exactly dissapointed in her for not doing so, but I'm actually surprised that she didn't. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe I said that she's "obligated" to make a statement. Nobody is obligated to. However, I can't deny that I expected it, since Janet has made statements with no obligation about other massacres, disasters, and deaths. I'm not exactly dissapointed in her for not doing so, but I'm actually surprised that she didn't. 

Someone says this every other time something like this happens.

It all comes down to "she's not obligated to comment on the news"

She's showing just how casual she can feel about casualties by posting such a nonsense, unnecessary, inappropriate video as the one she posted to her YouTube channel today..

I'm not gonna lie, I've never really felt as much disappointment in her as I do today... At least not since the 2004 incident..

such poor judgement she/her team expressed today..

:lmao: Janet isn't an opportunist.. She never have been.. For all you know, she could have donated, or plan to.. :lmao:

What's worse, you're creating your own negativity... Dal, you need to stop. Every other mass shooting we go through this.. Every natural disaster.. 

Listen to her song... SHOULDA KNOWN BETTA... That's all she needs to say

Edited by Game

Nah.. Janet is giving us a piece of her to ease the pain 

whaaa? That sounds even worse!

so she's just like... "hey my home country is sad af right now and some of my fans were probably murdered last night in cold blood in the biggest gun massacre in modern US history... so now I feel like showing the ones who are still living just how much fun I had a couple weeks ago during this nonsense photoshoot I did.. They can watch me try on million $ jewelry and listen to me joke around with friends and make silly, childish faces.. It'll make them feel better.. I just know it!"

is that what you mean, Norman...?

she couldn't have waited a single week to upload this video..??

ugh.. How much more out of touch can this lady get? ...I'm telling you ?

• Downvote 1

It'd be better for her to release nothing instead of a video showing her taking pictures with shiny diamond necklaces on...barely 36 hours after so many innocent LGBT members were massacred..

If all of ya'll are such big blinded fans of hers that you can't see how she AT LEAST should've maybe waited a longer period of time to post such a video, then I'm afraid you are the ones who don't understand.. She's been an avid supporter of the LGBT community, and for this type of event to occur and she posts nonsense is unacceptable for someone in her position..

Point. Blank. Period. 

Not sure what one thing has to do with the other... :unsure: 

But what you say doesn't matter. It's what you do that matters. You say something like this to "stir the pot" but you end up looking silly. 

Janet is not obligated as a person to say anything about anything. She is a human being and I'm sure she was saddened by the news but that doesn't mean she should stop doing what she's doing to satisfy your feelings.

It's like you find anything to bitch about. It's pathetic. At the end of the day, you're going to buy Janet's next record, you're going to watch her YT/Twitter video (which you did), and you're still going to invest in her in some way.

Her position? Is she President of the United States? She's not a spokesperson for LGBTQ.

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 3

Not sure what one thing has to do with the other... :unsure: 

But what you say doesn't matter. It's what you do that matters. You say something like this to "stir the pot" but you end up looking silly. 

Janet is not obligated as a person to say anything about anything. She is a human being and I'm sure she was saddened by the news but that doesn't mean she should stop doing what she's doing to satisfy your feelings.

It's like you find anything to bitch about. It's pathetic. At the end of the day, you're going to buy Janet's next record, you're going to watch her YT/Twitter video (which you did), and you're still going to invest in her in some way.

why tf do I care if you think I look silly..?

Like who tf are you to me bruh..? Oh that's right, you're a nobody, plain and simple..

you giving me your useless opinion is the same as someone handing me a random flyer out on the sidewalk, basically I'm being given it just to throw it away myself..

So keep your regurgitated "she's not obligated to do anything" rhetoric in ya mouth cuz the fact is it would've been BETTER for miss Janet to release/post/say NOTHING than to show off her unattainable jewelry or her stupid silly faces at a time like this..

#disappointedfan

You're still going to invest in her :lmao: That's like disagreeing with Donald Trump but still voting for him :lmao: My god.. It must be quite sad to be you. "Disappointed" bc your "favorite" celebrity didn't stop grinding  :lmao: 

:lmao: #WTF  :lmao: 

are you legit Norman..??

a fellow fan/member of society is merely mentioning the feelings that they have and expressing their disappointment and frustration with the actions of a beloved public figure (who, yes, we all do love greatly) and how it offends them, and you feel it necessary to post not one but FIVE "lol" emojis..?!

what a POS your grandma raised you to be.. So sad..

if you can't even concur with the fact that her posting a video (with the type of content it has) only a single day after such a horrific event might POTENTIALLY be seen by someone other than yourself as bad timing (at the VERY least), then you are a truly pathetic person.. 

:umm: :lmao: What a sad sad person... First of all, my grandmother didn't raise me. My parents did and they were marrried.. Bc I'm black, my grandmother raised me? If I were Roc would you say that? *Reported*

:lmao: I'm pathetic bc I'm not upset that Janet is taking care of business? Should I be upset at anyone who is not talking about this tragedy? I turn to Janet for entertainment.. Not an opportunist 

Edited by Game

:umm: :lmao: What a sad sad person... First of all, my grandmother didn't raise me. My parents did and they were marrried. That's borderline racists. Bc I'm black, my grandmother raised me? If I were Roc would you say that? *Reported*

:lmao: 

who said ANYTHING about race bruh bruh?? And wtf is Roc..? I'd say the same thing cuz it's not a stretch to think a grandmother has input in a young man's life and the type of person they turn out to be..

oh you're offended, you say...? ? Maybe I should just post 5 "rotflmao" emojis and you'll feel better.. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eh I think what she's doing is appropriate if you use it in the context that the Gay community adopted on Sunday still, to smile and have a good time in the face of tragedy and "just enjoy", it doesn't mean you're not hurting, releasing this video doesn't show what she may be going through for positive or negative, it's to give those who maybe want a break from all the seriousness and all the sadness a break if they want it. If they don't.....OK, and we gotta respect that too, but we also gotta respect that there's others who have expressed "I needed this" and mean it. Again, Pride went on as planned all over yesterday, didn't mean they felt casual about it, it's to say even in the bad times it's alright to have a good time and celebrate your life & each other. And that's how this can be taken, just as easily as it can be taken as "She feels casual about casualties" We each choose how to take what we're given with this kind of stuff.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 3

Eh I think what she's doing is appropriate if you use it in the context that the Gay community adopted on Sunday still, to smile and have a good time in the face of tragedy and "just enjoy", it doesn't mean you're not hurting, releasing this video doesn't show what she may be gowing through for positive or negative, it's to give those who maybe want a break from all the seriousness and all the news a break if they want it. If they don't.....OK, and we gotta respect that too, but we also gotta respect that there's others who have expressed "I needed this" and mean it.

I appreciate the care you clearly took in how you worded your response... I understand you and the point(s) you made..

also, thanks for not including laughing emojis and coming off as a complete dipshit.. Means a lot..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate the care you clearly took in how you worded your response... I understand you and the point(s) you made..

also, thanks for not including laughing emojis and coming off as a complete dipshit.. Means a lot..

LOL well yea I wanted to be clear (and in a time where we do need to spread the love & joy & good experiences) that I hear, I really hear you & understand what you're saying, I don't agree but I understand, and definitely understand you're likely not alone, I just wanted to bring across another side to consider and I'm glad you did, agree or not.

• Upvote 1

LOL well yea I wanted to be clear (and in a time where we do need to spread the love & joy & good experiences) that I hear, I really hear you & understand what you're saying, I don't agree but I understand, and definitely understand you're likely not alone, I just wanted to bring across another side to consider and I'm glad you did, agree or not.

this. ??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Goddamnit Game. I never fucking said that she was obligated. You just like to start an argument, out of a non argument, for the sake of argument. Stop skipping your fucking meds!

I stand by what I said. If you have reading comprehension issues, then log off, and take some English classes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus fucking christ game. The asshole factor in you has way surpassed Donald Trump, and close to the pile of pig shit who caused this massacre. You have such a problem with opinions. Just because Dal is dissapointed, it dosen't meann he hates Janet, or wants her dead. You're an extremist a a level of incoherent, illogical, and astronomical categories. What the fuck happened to you?

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1) who said anything about wanting Janet dead :blink: 

2) I have a problem with unnecessary bitching and making up shit to bitch about. Day after day.. "Wahhh Janet released a video of her doing what she does.. Wahhh" If someone is that "disappointed" then I suggest they stop investing their time in Janet and start investing their time in themselves

3) You Comparing me to a mass murderer and a racist.. You are loca

jennifer-lawrence-10_zpscqidima3.gif

• Downvote 2