New Usher - "No Limit" and "Crash"

bu.

• 3 weeks later...

Ehh.. "No Limit" is just OK to me. I think Usher is trying to follow the trends. I feel like I've heard that type of song before; trap music is catchy, but it's usually not much else. All the songs use the same types of drum kits.

But what's worse is that Usher isn't even singing a lot on the track. "No Limit" will have a shelf life of about 3-6 months max and I think Usher could do better.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

He needs to sing more and glam it up more. Working with more female artists wouldn't hurt either. Take his shirt off and become a little more controversial when it comes to sex.

u mean hoe out...like the girls do eventually :coffee:  I think his talent is what got him here and he should use that to its fullish creative forces. If he has to sell out he should go the club anthem route like "Yea!"

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2

Usher is still testing the waters before releasing his album :lmao: he so scared 

Usher hasn't had a good album out since "Confession" in my opinion. He should do what Janet did and release something from the heart and that is him.  That song is trash and he knows it. He is lost musically sorta like Janet was during 20YNO.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...