iHeart Festival after the pregnancy?

feehgarcia

Yes I have to prove something to a trucker, a drunk, and a random

:lmao: Angie, you see this mess?! These fools think we need their validation :lmao: 

How many of you were ever upgraded by JDJ Entertainment to be in front of the front row at a Janet concert? I'll wait.. 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes I have to prove something to a trucker, a drunk, and a random

:lmao: Angie, you see this mess?! These fools think we need their validation :lmao: 

How many of you were ever upgraded by JDJ Entertainment to be in front of the front row at a Janet concert? I'll wait.. 

Why continue to invoke Angie as if that means anything or will make any type of difference in the facts of the matter.. Angie isn't you and Angie doesn't say half the shit you spew trying to convince yourself, not others, of how important you portray yourself to be among the online fan community (doh! ??).. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that Angie would acknowledge the fact that someone who became a fan of Janet in 2001 did actually miss out on a some of Janet's best career moments (and re-watching  them on YouTube in 2016 is not the same thing.. Why even make the comparison..??) ?

You're like a hillbilly republican who always screams and shouts how much they need their AR-15 rifles, simply to make up for their lack of dick size.. And the fact you were raised a JW ........eh, I won't even touch that one ?

You seriously need to just go out and join a real-life, in person debate club as you (more than anyone on here) seem to get their kicks off of trying to always come out most intellectual or most "woke," when in reality, it comes off as a sad attempt to reverse and actually make something of your pathetic life stocking toilet paper shelves and handing out refunds to disgruntled customers.. But heed my advice and get your arguments out in real life, in real time.. We all know already how good of a "master-debator" you truly are! ??

Btw, I literally was upgraded to front row by JDJ Entertainment last October... In San Francisco.. At the Unbreakable Tour.. Ya know, the show you never got to witness since Janet doesn't care enough about you or shitty Cleveland to actually make good on her promise to show up... ?

????????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TL;DR 

totally understandable (if not unbelievable)..-_-

you read every word and by not rebutting any of it, you simply acknowledge the truth within my statements.. Too much truth for someone of your caliber to comprehend, really..:lmao:

• Downvote 1

Why continue to invoke Angie as if that means anything or will make any type of difference in the facts of the matter.. Angie isn't you and Angie doesn't say half the shit you spew trying to convince yourself, not others, of how important you portray yourself to be among the online fan community (doh! ??).. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that Angie would acknowledge the fact that someone who became a fan of Janet in 2001 did actually miss out on a some of Janet's best career moments (and re-watching  them on YouTube in 2016 is not the same thing.. Why even make the comparison..??) ?

You're like a hillbilly republican who always screams and shouts how much they need their AR-15 rifles, simply to make up for their lack of dick size.. And the fact you were raised a JW ........eh, I won't even touch that one ?

You seriously need to just go out and join a real-life, in person debate club as you (more than anyone on here) seem to get their kicks off of trying to always come out most intellectual or most "woke," when in reality, it comes off as a sad attempt to reverse and actually make something of your pathetic life stocking toilet paper shelves and handing out refunds to disgruntled customers.. But heed my advice and get your arguments out in real life, in real time.. We all know already how good of a "master-debator" you truly are! ??

Btw, I literally was upgraded to front row by JDJ Entertainment last October... In San Francisco.. At the Unbreakable Tour.. Ya know, the show you never got to witness since Janet doesn't care enough about you or shitty Cleveland to actually make good on her promise to show up... ?

????????

Who's the trucker and the drunk he's talking about? I know the random he's talking about is the new member

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Or something like that"  :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: 

Way to cover all bases of nonsense image_zpsgb6neqg1.gif

i have the best fans. One has said he blocked me but still checking for my posts each and every thread and the other spends more time learning about me (while creating his own truth) than his own children :wub: 

Happy Father's Day! :lmao: