iHeart Festival after the pregnancy?

feehgarcia

Oh that last part makes zero sense, as Katherine is one of the designated benefactors of the MJ estate Katherine is set for life, she doesnt need a dime from Janet nor anyone else

and that's your opinion, but do u really think the rest of the family hasn't had their hand out to Momma K, and Momma K being a loving Mother and Grandmother wouldnt make sure that the least successful children would be taken care of. It dosent matter what she got from Michael's estate, Janet is gonna make sure her mother has everything she needs. 

• Upvote 2

hey you missed out on some really fun times to be a Janet fan oh the stories I could tell and do tell :shifty:  like when she won Best Female Video for LWNDWY, Cher presented and Janet wasnt there to accept so Cher accepted on Janet's behalf....of course there was a shit load of shade in that because Madonna was up for the same award for "Cherish" and she lost while Cher smiled announcing Janet as the winner :wub: Now of course we didnt have Ipods and mp3 downloads muh shit was on cassette :filenails: 

i didn't miss anything. That's like saying "I missed out on Woodstock". I wasn't born yet or I wasn't aware of the pop industry. 

I rather have iPods and iTunes than tapes and CDs.. For everything else, YouTube 

i didn't miss anything. That's like saying "I missed out on Woodstock". I wasn't born yet or I wasn't aware of the pop industry. 

I rather have iPods and iTunes than tapes and CDs.. For everything else, YouTube 

but u did miss out honey boo boo....you missed all those great interviews she did during the VR era, you missed the tours OMG the Janet. tour was a fucking beast ....the media LOVED Janet she was the "normal" one you missed out on the great reviews the singles that dropped and went top 10 easily

• Upvote 1

but u did miss out honey boo boo....you missed all those great interviews she did during the VR era, you missed the tours OMG the Janet. tour was a fucking beast ....the media LOVED Janet she was the "normal" one you missed out on the great reviews the singles that dropped and went top 10 easily

All those interviews are/were on YouTube or Janet.media in their entirety.. I wouldn't have been old enough to go to her tours.

The singles are literally on every album :blink: Are you both drunk with stupidity or just not using your brain. Do the math Bailey. If I were your age then you have a point but to dismiss me and others because we're not older or born of your generation is just inane (small word, but for Joe.. It Means stupid in this context) 

What Joe and you are attempting to do is discredit me and others (including the Admin of the site you're using) in a topic about irrelevantHeartRadio

Edited by Game

All those interviews are/were on YouTube or Janet.media in their entirety.. I wouldn't have been old enough to go to her tours.

The singles are literally on every album :blink: Are you both drunk with stupidity or just not using your brain. Do the math Bailey. If I were your age then you have a point but to dismiss me and others because we're not older or born of your generation is just inane (small word, but for Joe.. It Means stupid in this context) 

What Joe and you are attempting to do is discredit me and others (including the Admin of the site you're using) to discredit our statement in a thread referring to irrelevantHeartRadio 

noooo you werent being dismissed theres where you're wrong, you were being informed that there were many many events Janet related that occurred before you were on board and those were some of her biggest moments ...and why you gotta always fight ? why cant we make love? I mean lay you down on your back and whisper in your ear "I know you're a man but tonight im gonna treat you like a lady"

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

noooo you werent being dismissed theres where you're wrong, you were being informed that there were many many events Janet related that occurred before you were on board and those were some of her biggest moments

Ah duh.. There's many world events I missed too but that doesn't mean I cannot talk about it NOW as an adult. Actually, her past wasn't even brought up in my discussion with FX1.. 

My 15 year tenure as a Janhova Witness has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with irrelevantHeartRadio, this thread, or any thread. Joe tried; and yet again, Joe failed

Joe of all people who couldn't travel from his shitty city to a close city to see Janet on her RWU tour 

Ah duh.. There's many world events I missed too but that doesn't mean I cannot talk about it NOW as an adult. Actually, her past wasn't even brought up in my discussion with FX1.. 

My 15 year tenure as a Janhova Witness has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with irrelevantHeartRadio, this thread, or any thread. Joe tried; and yet again, Joe failed

Joe of all people who couldn't travel from his shitty city to a close city to see Janet on her RWU tour 

yea you can talk about it sure babe you just wasnt present and shit :)

noooo you werent being dismissed theres where you're wrong, you were being informed that there were many many events Janet related that occurred before you were on board and those were some of her biggest moments ...and why you gotta always fight ? why cant we make love? I mean lay you down on your back and whisper in your ear "I know you're a man but tonight im gonna treat you like a lady"

I didn't dismiss others. Only him :)

yea you can talk about it sure babe you just wasnt present and shit :)

He's still on ignore and still doesn't know shit. If I could travel from this shitty city to go see her in SF what makes him think I couldn't see her in Oakland which is closer? Fucking idiot :mellow: Calling the city I live in shitty is supposed to offend me in some way? He's pressed and everyone can see it.

He's still on ignore and still doesn't know shit.

Calling the city I live in shitty is supposed to offend me in some way? He's pressed and everyone can see it.

But I'm on ignore :lmao: Why for what reason

PS: a better comeback would have been to diss TF out of Cleveland.. I mean the joke wrote itself but you aren't cunning enough to come up with that on your own I suppose :coffee: 

You diss everyone who became a fan in 2001 and up. If you can't see that then you're as simple as you come across as 

He's still on ignore and still doesn't know shit. If I could travel from this shitty city to go see her in SF what makes him think I couldn't see her in Oakland which is closer? Fucking idiot :mellow: Calling the city I live in shitty is supposed to offend me in some way? He's pressed and everyone can see it.

Im drinking I cant fuck wit ya'll :sigh: what shitty city is you in? Chile I just ordered takeout from Chilli's Ima need more queso for that big ass bag of chips they give <_< and why havent I ever fucked an Asian? I want to, especially after meeting my neighbor, he was Asian and buff as fuck, stacked like a brick shit house muscle ass and all....like lord Jesus maybe he understands Jacksonese? :unsure: 

Edited by Bailey.

oh well let me put some clothes (back on) and go get muh eats and come back here and cue up part 3 of ESPN's OJ Made in America, cause that shit is reaaaalllyyy fucking good

this ain't yo personal thread.. Quit ruining it :rolleyes: 

Should you be drinking and drivng though :unsure: 

Edited by Game

this ain't yo personal thread.. Quit ruining it :rolleyes: 

Should you be drinking and drivng though :unsure: 

Chilli's is right down the street I just got back....Im in a centrally located area, EVERYTHING IS HERE I live across the road from the mall shit is all here I dont have to drive too far for anything

Edited by Bailey.

hey you missed out on some really fun times to be a Janet fan oh the stories I could tell and do tell :shifty:  like when she won Best Female Video for LWNDWY, Cher presented and Janet wasnt there to accept so Cher accepted on Janet's behalf....of course there was a shit load of shade in that because Madonna was up for the same award for "Cherish" and she lost while Cher smiled announcing Janet as the winner :wub: Now of course we didnt have Ipods and mp3 downloads muh shit was on cassette :filenails: 

Oh Wow! Lol....man I wish I had saw that.

You are reaching. Her name and her hardcore fanbase is enough to sell out theatres, yes...even "at this point". We're not talkin a mya or ciara level here. Janet DOES have a name in this business. 

-_-  We aren't hardcore anymore.  We didn't trend her bday and we cant even shut Bobby Brown down.    The whole "her name" strategy has been done before and it is very dangerous to try and use that marketing ploy whether you are selling arena tickets are theatre halls.  Her name is not going to be enough right now.  There is much damage control needed before she can get back to the come see me you know who I am phase.  

-_-  We aren't hardcore anymore.  We didn't trend her bday and we cant even shut Bobby Brown down.    The whole "her name" strategy has been done before and it is very dangerous to try and use that marketing ploy whether you are selling arena tickets are theatre halls.  Her name is not going to be enough right now.  There is much damage control needed before she can get back to the come see me you know who I am phase.  

Becus most of Janet's fanbase is not some overly active teenage social media nuts :blink: her demographic is much broader. Her demographic is busy taking care of household family duties..not sitting on ig. This is not Miley Cyrus or Rihanna. 

And i Dont know what planet you are living on to think Janet will have trouble selling out small venues "at this point" :mellow:  . Has this situation may have hurt future arena tours, possibly. But she will NEVER have an issue selling out small venues. Legends and Icons dont have that issue becus u garner enough of a hardcore fanbase that will always be there. Period. She is Janet FUCKING JACKSON!

• Upvote 1

Im drinking I cant fuck wit ya'll :sigh: what shitty city is you in? Chile I just ordered takeout from Chilli's Ima need more queso for that big ass bag of chips they give <_< and why havent I ever fucked an Asian? I want to, especially after meeting my neighbor, he was Asian and buff as fuck, stacked like a brick shit house muscle ass and all....like lord Jesus maybe he understands Jacksonese? :unsure: 

Let Game tell you since he's knows all about it? Funny how he remembers what city i'm in from a 2008 convo about the Rock Witchu Tour 8 fuckin' years ago. Somebody got problems. Does the Asian have ass tho?

Becus most of Janet's fanbase is not some overly active teenage social media nuts :blink: her demographic is much broader. Her demographic is busy taking care of household family duties..not sitting on ig. This is not Miley Cyrus or Rihanna. 

And i Dont know what planet you are living on to think Janet will have trouble selling out small venues "at this point" :mellow:  . Has this situation may have hurt future arena tours, possibly. But she will NEVER have an issue selling out small venues. Legends and Icons dont have that issue becus u garner enough of a hardcore fanbase that will always be there. Period. She is Janet FUCKING JACKSON!

ALL OF DAT -_-

Let Game tell you since he's knows all about it? Funny how he remembers what city i'm in from a 2008 convo about the Rock Witchu Tour 8 fuckin' years ago. Somebody got problems. Does the Asian have ass tho?

he had ass for days honey I watched them cakes walk away in khaki shorts .... :shifty:  he was BUILT!