Christina Aguilera - "Change" (proceeds to benefit the victims and families affected by the Orlando shooting)

bu.

fist-pump.gif

THAT'S MA BITCH!!!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DIRECTION SHE'S GOING IN IS WHAT I FUCKIN WANT FROM HER. Best song she's written in years, didn't I tell yall like 4 years ago she needs to put a RED on top of that blonde, and the vocie, she's using it perfectly. I'm so glad her 1st single isn't a dance song, I don't give a fuck what this does because it's so ridiculously good, but I hope she gets good results from this. 

q0N87UcxJV34k_zps4xpjvihz.gif

GASPS & GAGS!!!!

shocked-will-smith.gif

Someone save this post. Game praising/not dissing Christina :cry:. Hell has frozen over.

Bitch you aint said nothin but a word! I BEEN WAITIN
tumblr_lerg03gbet1qada99o1_500.gif

Yale-Graduation-2010-gospelconnoisseur.c

• Upvote 2

That's a criticism I agree with and cosign with, the song pulls you in and holds you, but then it's over, has me a lil worried that  maybe this is a buzz single of sort when it needs to be what kicks off the entire era

I believe the song is simply just for the tragedy.. You can call it a buzz single I suppose. The red hair is too much (ClassicTina)

Her first single is going to be about sex and no one is going to care 

I believe the song is simply just for the tragedy.. You can call it a buzz single I suppose. The red hair is too much (ClassicTina)

Her first single is going to be about sex and no one is going to care 

There it is :lmao: 

• Upvote 1