UK votes to LEAVE Europe!!! Prime Minister resigns!!

bu.

Most of you probably don't care since it's not American news but this is big and affects everyone. The UK held a referendum on whether to leave the UK or to stay.The british people voted and they chose to leave (winning by 51% of the votes). The £ immediately fell after results started to be announced one by one. It's fallen by 6% - the largest since 2008's worldwide crash 

So which one of you will be helping me with that green card? 

EDIT: The prime minister just announced his resignation LOL!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Most of you probably don't care since it's not American news but this is big and affects everyone. The UK held a referendum on whether to leave the UK or to stay.The british people voted and they chose to leave (winning by 51% of the votes). The £ immediately fell after results started to be announced one by one. It's fallen by 6% - the largest since 2008's worldwide crash 

So which one of you will be helping me with that green card? 

EDIT: The prime minister just announced his resignation LOL!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

Germany and the EU in general will not treat this lightly . I can see the EU wanting to make the UK an example of what happens if you leave tbh :lol:

This is a freaking mess. The pound is already plummeting and the banks are in shambles. UK WYD? :unsure:

The next 2 years will be crucial.

Edited by Blue

Ones literally happening, the other is a shot in the dark. 

I know but I'm just saying - that's how wrong it is. I lowkey hope Trump wins just so I feel better about this :shifty:

Speaking of Trump - he made another gaff

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Scotland voted to remain in Europe you stupid old twat :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I know but I'm just saying - that's how wrong it is. I lowkey hope Trump wins just so I feel better about this :shifty:

Speaking of Trump - he made another gaff

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Scotland voted to remain in Europe you stupid old twat :lmao:

Classic Trump and his stupidity 

Ugh! That voter is dumb!!!

I saw one lady interviewed on TV this afternoon, and the conversation went something like this:

Leave voter: I'm thrilled that we are finally taking back control of our country.

Reporter: But what about the millions of pounds in funding that you receive from the EU to keep the coal fields open in communities like yours?

Leave voter: Well, I didn't think about that. LOLZZZZ

• Upvote 1

I saw one lady interviewed on TV this afternoon, and the conversation went something like this:

Leave voter: I'm thrilled that we are finally taking back control of our country.

Reporter: But what about the millions of pounds in funding that you receive from the EU to keep the coal fields open in communities like yours?

OMG no way! Fucking fools :lmao:. Ugh. 

OMG no way! Fucking fools :lmao:. Ugh. 

I wish I could laugh at such stupidity, but it really is too sad.

Cornwall, the county where I originally grew up, are now in the awkward position of trying to get £60 million worth of funding that they will no longer get from the EU.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html

Good luck trying to get that funding from the Tories!!!

Xenophobia ruining our world once again. 

Watch Scotland jump ship.  

i saw one where the ogre was like... I'm glad we are leaving EU because the polish are taking away the jobs that were meant for us. 

Reporter : What type of jobs are they taking away from you? Which job chose a polish over you? 

Ogre: I don't know , I haven't start looking for jobs yet.