UK votes to LEAVE Europe!!! Prime Minister resigns!!

bu.

Right so, I'm going to take the American flag off your ID/driving license and put the Union Jack on it because I as a british bureacrat you never elected has now decided that many of your laws will again be decided by the british Parliament and oh, now all brits can come to America freely and claim off the American government and use your health service for free. 

^that's the EU. 

And regarding the Queen. She is not pointless. She still has the power to dissolve parliament in the case of a major crisis, ie. Like if there was a fascist dictator that got elected. You just don't know that cause she's never used those powers. The royal family is also a very useful tool for diplomacy and to maintain good relations with other countries. The queen is an exemplary figure head. 

One problem.. The driver license and IDs are NOT controlled by the federal government. The States regulate identification. So if I move from Ohio to New York, I would have to repurchase another license. You care so much for something that doesn't matter, like your identification card

I'm all for people coming into this country freely, with goals... The United States was created on the idea of immigration and refuge (and slavery which I how my ancestors came here). 

Right.. So the Senile Queen who has been very busy celebrating two birthdays, has no real power except make coffee and fake a conversation. Cool, got it

As bad as that was it was not a constitutional crisis. It was handled through the legal system. Its not comparable to other countries like Nigera, where corruption is rife.

I imagine the head of state, our queen, would only act in the event that there was no one/party able to govern the country. At which point she'd probably invite someone to run it. But that's only the kind of thing you see in movies where the world is ending lol.

It is interesting to see what is happening to the Labour Party, the official opposition. They are falling apart. 

She was just so busy. Ugh :rolleyes: 

I would call 430 engagements a year being busy, plus the daily meetings with government ministers in the privy council, the approval and signing of official government papers every evening, the weekly meeting with the prime minister, plus attending official, ceremonial and charitable events ..and she's still doing it all at 90. Please don't question things you know very little about. :)

One problem.. The driver license and IDs are NOT controlled by the federal government. The States regulate identification. So if I move from Ohio to New York, I would have to repurchase another license. You care so much for something that doesn't matter, like your identification card

I'm all for people coming into this country freely, with goals... The United States was created on the idea of immigration and refuge (and slavery which I how my ancestors came here). 

Right.. So the Senile Queen who has been very busy celebrating two birthdays, has no real power except make coffee and fake a conversation. Cool, got it

ok then! You hear that everyone! GAMES America is allowing free movement. I call on ALL the poor people of the world to come to America. Lol

Id like to see Americans accept that lol. 

As bad as that was it was not a constitutional crisis. It was handled through the legal system. Its not comparable to other countries like Nigera, where corruption is rife.

I imagine the head of state, our queen, would only act in the event that there was no one/party able to govern the country. At which point she'd probably invite someone to run it. But that's only the kind of thing you see in movies where the world is ending lol.

It is interesting to see what is happening to the Labour Party, the official opposition. They are falling apart. 

I would call 430 engagements a year being busy, plus the daily meetings with government ministers in the privy council, the approval and signing of official government papers every evening, the weekly meeting with the prime minister, plus attending official, ceremonial and charitable events ..and she's still doing it all at 90. Please don't question things you know very little about. :)

I know she does nothing. The fact that you have to spell out her daily schedule means nothing. Her position is still pointless and you, as citizens, are just funneling her millions to shake hands, sign papers, and wave to the sheep 

ok then! You hear that everyone! GAMES America is allowing free movement. I call on ALL the poor people of the world to come to America. Lol

Id like to see Americans accept that lol. 

C'mon! There are thousands of Jobs regular Americans don't want or pay so little

The conservatives would scream "they're taking our jobs" 

I know she does nothing. The fact that you have to spell out her daily schedule means nothing. Her position is still pointless and you, as citizens, are just funneling her millions to shake hands, sign papers, and wave to the sheep 

She's our mascot and you will deal!

I'd take our queen over your joke of presidents. George bush? Potentially Donald trump? 

Even the Prince of Wales has more credit and honour, he has raised millions in charity and provided thousands of jobs to hopeless youth through his princes trust. Saved and aided in the preservation of historical buildings and Eco land. Also I enjoy his duchy biscuits ?. 

I'd take our queen over your joke of presidents. George bush? Potentially Donald trump? 

Even the Prince of Wales has more credit and honour, he has raised millions in charity and provided thousands of jobs to hopeless youth through his princes trust. Saved and aided in the preservation of historical buildings and Eco land. Also I enjoy his duchy biscuits ?. 

The only difference I suppose is that we voted for our Presidents, they are actually useful, and are a main component of The Federal Government. They can also be removed from power, unlike your pointless queen

Thats nice that someone literally living off your tax dollars is using his time to "give back" 

The only difference I suppose is that we voted for our Presidents, they are actually useful, and are a main component of The Federal Government. They can also be removed from power, unlike your pointless queen

Thats nice that someone literally living off your tax dollars is using his time to "give back" 

actually most of the money the prince of Wales lives off is his own he's made from business. I wish you'd do your research. Also they all, including the queen pay tax, which of course given their wealth is in the millions annually. 

We do have that system, it's called the prime minister.

actually most of the money the prince of Wales lives off is his own he's made from business. I wish you'd do your research. Also they all, including the queen pay tax, which of course given their wealth is in the millions annually. 

We do have that system, it's called the prime minister.

voluntarily pays taxes*

I know you do which makes the queen's position even more ridiculous