Janet noted in epic JT Twitter dragging

You missed the point, the person called him out for being a hypocrite based on what he did to Janet and his ability to flip flop between a supporter and convenient silence 

He's not being a hypocrite just bc he decided to not support Janet in order to save his own skin. 

Would you honestly risk losing your job over a butt buddy's idea? Y'all actin like they were best friends or something.. Like they were blood sisters. JT was just a pawn. It could have been Usher who would have done the exact same (ego). 

• Upvote 1

You missed the point, the person called him out for being a hypocrite based on what he did to Janet and his ability to flip flop between a supporter and convenient silence 

What he did to Janet had NOTHING to do with race, and everything to do with being a pussy, and saving his own ass! 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Whathe did t Janet had NOTHING to do with race, and everything to do with being a pussy, and saving his own ass! 

The response of how it happened following showed the division in race. They both did the same thing he went on untouched. She was black balled, I'm tired of trying to explain something to people who just overlook it. You don't understand. I can't help you. 

• Upvote 2

Justin bared his breast at a sporting event too?

It was her breast :blink: Her execution.. As Dal said.. She did it on purpose without JT's knowledge that a bare boob was going to pop out

giphy_zpsxa867wmw.gif

I'm making an impression..!!

.....but I don't remember saying that..

I'm actually convinced that they both knew her titty was gonna pop out. Remember, this was a mere 6 months after the infamous Madonna/Britney/Xtina kiss at the VMAs, when MTV literally shoved a camera lens in Justin's face at the exact moment the stunt occurred, attempting to bait a reaction out of him on live TV.. He knew full well what was going to happen when he ripped off her breast cup on that stage, and I tend to believe that he wanted to get some sort of "revenge" (if you will) on MTV.. He was all about the stunt 100% even after it happened, until about 48hrs later when it was apparent that it was blowing up way bigger than either one had imagined it would.. That's when he switched gears into the innocent bystander and legit threw Janet under the bus..

"You know we always like giving you guys something to talk about!" -JT (moments after the Super Bowl)

• Upvote 1

Good grief! So the man shows his support, but he's not black so people attack him? What the fuck is wrong with people? What do we have here, the black version of the KKK? GTFOOH with that shit!

Um no you don't get it and neither do the dumb fucks who clicked on the "green arrow". If it was someone like Cher, Christina, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, I can guarantee there would of been no backlash so don't be saying it was because he's not black. It's because that little simple bitch appropiates black culture and when it gets too hot he runs back to the white people. Ever notice he doesn't hang around black people until he gets ready to release an album. GTFO lol

• Upvote 1

giphy_zpsxa867wmw.gif

I'm actually convinced that they both knew her titty was gonna pop out. Remember, this was a mere 6 months after the infamous Madonna/Britney/Xtina kiss at the VMAs, when MTV literally shoved a camera lens in Justin's face at the exact moment the stunt occurred, attempting to bait a reaction out of him on live TV.. He knew full well what was going to happen when he ripped off her breast cup on that stage, and I tend to believe that he wanted to get some sort of "revenge" (if you will) on MTV.. He was all about the stunt 100% even after it happened, until about 48hrs later when it was apparent that it was blowing up way bigger than either one had imagined it would.. That's when he switched gears into the innocent bystander and legit threw Janet under the bus..

"You know we always like giving you guys something to talk about!" -JT (moments after the Super Bowl)

I remember having this conversation with you, and I remember we pretty much saw eye to eye on them both knowing....so I didn't think you said that. I ignore Game because his obsessive defensive shtick gets old, and everyone knows Justin didn't go up there not knowing anything. If so, Janet would not have been upset with him for him leaving her out there by herself. They both practiced & they both knew what was up. There were buttons on the outfit with nothing but bare titty underneath...he was VERY well aware. 

Again, it's so damn funny that it's easy to blame the woman as the man goes on completely innocent despite his equal involvement. He could have said no, he played into and he did it. He loved it & he used to fawn over Janet so this was right up his alley to do until shit hit the fan. Madonna has worn cone tits, simulated sex with a mock Jesus, kissed countless people, & not a damn word...a society & industry that is intrinsically racist does change its colors over night. Stop with the bull shit people, why when race is brought up does it seem like it has to be THE LAST POSSIBLE option...but someone says anything about the LBGT community & the only option is homophobia lol...so fucking hypocritical.

• Upvote 1

Oh and for clarity...I don't think Justin is racist. I think Justin is the product of the very privilege Jesse Williams was talking about. "They try us on like costumes..." So if everyone is arguing Justin isn't racist...so be it, you missed the point. He's privileged & doesn't get it, but he knows how to avoid the fire when it's heating up. 

• Upvote 3

giphy_zpsxa867wmw.gif

Yes! Moments after the superbowl he was all happy about the performance until the backlash. I wish I could find the video where he said that cause he said it on Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.

• Upvote 3

Yes! Moments after the superbowl he was all happy about the performance until the backlash. I wish I could find the video where he said that cause he said it on Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.

I remember that. I think TOF might have that video. 

• Upvote 2

Here we go.. Another Super Bowl discussion that will end with you going home with nothing, Justin still having a successful career, and Janet releasing shit music for 10 years. 

We know how it ends and that doesn't change the outcome, response, or anything. 

Justin ran with his tail between his legs like all of us would do to save our own career.

Career > occasional friend who you banged. 

Scenario: You're 22 years old again and The choice is yours. Your money, future, family, and way of life or suffer backlash for something your friend wanted to do... AND scene. You all chose career like JT. K byee

Edited by Game
  • Downvote 2

wow what a write-up!

lets keep in mind JT was one of the white people NOT watching Game of Thrones finale but VOLUNTARILY watched the EBT Awards.

I'm missing your point.. Like, should he be handed a cookie...?

Also, folks nowadays have something called DVR.. Does Target not sell those..? ?

I'm missing your point.

Also, folks nowadays have something called DVR.. Does Target not sell those..? ?

Shocked that you missed the point :o 

Did you watch the EBT Awards? What's your opinion of the BLM Movement?:coffee: 

He could have DVR'd the Award show instead of GOT season Finale (obviously) 

No Target doesn't sell DVRs.

Edited by Game

Shocked that you missed the point :o 

Did you watch the EBT Awards? What's your opinion of the BLM Movement?:coffee: 

He could have DVR'd the Award show instead of GOT season Finale (obviously) 

No Target doesn't sell DVRs.

I DVR'ed it and fast forward to the parts I wanted to see.. Halfway thru I watched GOT, and then went back to the awards and finished fast forwarding to the parts I cared to see.. But I do that with every award show or live event that I don't care to see the entirety of.. But why does it matter if he watched GOT or not..? Cuz he's white?? The way I see it, he's an artist in the music industry who's primary genre (if you will) is based on black culture.. So of course he's gonna be tuned into the BET awards..

As for my opinion of the BLM movement, I consider myself an ally to those who stand by/for it.. I hate when people respond to it with "All Lives Matter".. I feel that's rooted in racism.. ?☕️

• Upvote 1

Ernest explains his tweet on the The Scorpion Show.

Though I usually enjoy Makael perspective on other topics, when it comes to the music industry his stanning for Beyonce makes him really biased to other artists. 

Edited by YEAdams
  • Upvote 1

The response of how it happened following showed the division in race. They both did the same thing he went on untouched. She was black balled, I'm tired of trying to explain something to people who just overlook it. You don't understand. I can't help you. 

That I agree with. The way Janet was treated, because she's a woman, and black is a great point. However, I still find it idiotic that a white pweson can't stand up to racism for any other ethnicity, without backlash. I find what was done to Janet, and now to JT equally fucked up. It is you who dosen't understand.