JIMMY JAM: "I can't wait to be an uncle"

feehgarcia

Elaborate :umm: 

Within the last 4 years, which is why I said relatively, considering Janet had been pretty absent from the scene for quite a while.   Madonna made a point to take those digs at her regarding her Super Bowl performance (about it not making her interesting because she showed a tit).  Gil then went crazy on her (embarrassingly so) through Twitter, and now Jimmy's getting his in.  

• Upvote 1

Within the last 4 years, which is why I said relatively, considering Janet had been pretty absent from the scene for quite a while.   Madonna made a point to take those digs at her regarding her Super Bowl performance (about it not making her interesting because she showed a tit).  Gil then went crazy on her (embarrassingly so) through Twitter, and now Jimmy's getting his in.  

Oh that was a while ago and Jimmy was shading Madonna bc she's terrible

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

Oh that was a while ago and Jimmy was shading Madonna bc she's terrible

Oh I agree she was terrible, but I think Jimmy has a bit more tact than to openly trash another artist's performance unless he has motivation to do so.  He's much too professional.  

Edited by JJATL

Oh I agree she was terrible, but I think Jimmy has a bit more tact than to openly trash another artist's performance unless he has motivation to do so.  He's much too professional.  

The motivation was her terrible tribute to Prince knowing Prince didn't like her :lmao: 

Right?  :unsure:  Thank goodness Janet stepped up to do the tribute to MJ.. Can you imagine if Madonna did an MJ tribute. Oh god! 

• Upvote 1

The motivation was her terrible tribute to Prince knowing Prince didn't like her :lmao: 

Right?  :unsure:  Thank goodness Janet stepped up to do the tribute to MJ.. Can you imagine if Madonna did an MJ tribute. Oh god! 

Didn't like her? Didn't her and Prince date back in the early 80s. He wrote on one of her hits. 

As far as her doing an MJ tribute hell nah! I didn't like the fact that she did that speech before the MTV tribute. If I was Janet I would have shut that down ASAP!! 

• Upvote 3

Didn't like her? Didn't her and Prince date back in the early 80s. He wrote on one of her hits. 

As far as her doing an MJ tribute hell nah! I didn't like the fact that she did that speech before the MTV tribute. If I was Janet I would have shut that down ASAP!! 

You're right. They dated and he invited her and her posse to an private party and he performed for them in 2015... She still isn't shit compared to him

She probably did. "Call MTV!!! Hell no, Madonna ain't doing the tribute..." 

I feel that if Janet hadn't done the VMA MJ tribute, Madonna would have. That unnecessary speech of hers said to me that she wanted to be a part of the tribute in any way possible. One might even look at Madonna's speech as self-serving (although I wouldn't go that far).

"so was I..

so was I..

so was I.."

it was the epitome of self-serving imo..

• Upvote 4