Who made this?

bu.

Luv?

Feedback?

Rock With U?

Can't B good?

Discipline? ...Yall ain't buss it wide open to this song?!!

Well Damn can somebody back me up here!? Lol

I give you the first three songs, 2nite, Curtains and Let Me Know :) 

Luv?

Feedback?

Rock With U?

Can't B good?

co sign plus I'll add Rollercoaster, So Much Betta, and Curtains.  Hilarious gif.  But yes it should have been 20 yo

• Upvote 1

Luv?

Feedback?

Rock With U?

Can't B good?

I like rock with u. I liked Luv until I saw the choreography then that just messed it up for me 

Ok the interludes were bad! I hated the art direction for this era. Enjoyed the both the feedback and rock with u videos. The only thing I didn't like about Feedback was the ending (dancing with a ball of light? <_<). Overall I thought it was good, wished the promotion for this era was better.

Ok the interludes were bad! I hated the art direction for this era. Enjoyed the both the feedback and rock with u videos. The only thing I didn't like about Feedback was the ending (dancing with a ball of light? <_<). Overall I thought it was good, wished the promotion for this era was better.

whoa! You're the first fan I've encountered who DIDNT like the ending to FB's video. Wow! That was the best part

That mess flew right over my head! Lol I didn't get it.

That whole video was funky af to be honest. The space theme of the entire era was strange. She had the space website and all.. Too much... Very dated. The videos didn't match the album at all (which has happened lately since 20 YO maybe including Unbreakable).. But the ending to FB was the best part... She looked sexy af.. Playing with cutting technology.. The video wasn't her worst though