Janet spotted at shopping mall in Doha! (Discredited by Gil)

Dal

whelp if this is true prayers and God bless her.  I really hope this guy is not an A hole like the rest because our legal system can't help her or that child over there. Hopefully Katherine will be able to be by her side. 

wtf? What are you talking about. Stop being weird you know nothing about them to generalize. 

• Upvote 1

whelp if this is true prayers and God bless her.  I really hope this guy is not an A hole like the rest because our legal system can't help her or that child over there. Hopefully Katherine will be able to be by her side. 

Do u just wake up and decide to be a debbie downer or is it just in your DNA? Its a happy time for this woman and you constantly and consistently bring in the dark clouds to every single thread about her. This isnt normal 

• Upvote 2

Seriously. I think some of you have not come to grips with the fact Janet chose the Islamic life because it resonated with her. That she believes in it and supports the culture. That she aligns with the beliefs, and sees the the greatness beyond American propaganda. It's hard for you all to come to grip with the fact that Janet might be more conservative now in her older age. She's now a new person and she's loving it. 

Have you ever considered this is the most protected she has felt in her life? Not being hounded and violated by cameras and being treated like a property and like a product for consumption. The ability to be free of the paparazzi, to be free of cameras in your bushes while you're naked. The self worshipping Western culture really struggles with people who choose modesty. Good for Janet returning to humanity & less to vanity. For the first time in her life she might feel more regular than ever which she has wanted. Yes being a billionaire, or relatively so, makes her irregular but the culture where she can walk through malls & be with someone in faith over & be her is a peace of mind she's probably internally never believed possible. Yes, have your child in an environment where they're not hounding to get the first picture. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting. But are there no pictures to confirm this?

Ppl over there tend to respect her privacy i guess. She's been living on and off Dubai for the past 7 years and we can count on the fingers of one hand the # of pics taken from Her and Wissam :lol:

Seriously. I think some of you have not come to grips with the fact Janet chose the Islamic life because it resonated with her. That she believes in it and supports the culture. That she aligns with the beliefs, and sees the the greatness beyond American propaganda. It's hard for you all to come to grip with the fact that Janet might be more conservative now in her older age. She's now a new person and she's loving it. 

Have you ever considered this is the most protected she has felt in her life? Not being hounded and violated by cameras and being treated like a property and like a product for consumption. The ability to be free of the paparazzi, to be free of cameras in your bushes while you're naked. The self worshipping Western culture really struggles with people who choose modesty. Good for Janet returning to humanity & less to vanity. For the first time in her life she might feel more regular than ever which she has wanted. Yes being a billionaire, or relatively so, makes her irregular but the culture where she can walk through malls & be with someone in faith over & be her is a peace of mind she's probably internally never believed possible. Yes, have your child in an environment where they're not hounding to get the first picture. 

yeah, because no one feels like property over there. lmao

• Downvote 1

It's only been 3 months. How pregnant could she look? lol

It may have only been 3 months since we the public knew. But she has most likely been pregnant for a few months before that. If Janet was at the beginning of her 2nd trimester back in let's say April when ET reported that she was pregnant.  She could be 6-7 months now. Most women don't tell people they are pregnant until the 2nd trimester. I know I didn't tell my family  I was pregnant until I was 4 months along. Just my husband and I knew. 

• Upvote 1

It's only been 3 months. How pregnant could she look? lol

its been 3 months since she told the world, she was most likely in her 2nd trimester when she did the announcement, her baby is probably due around september.

• Upvote 2

yeah, because no one feels like property over there. lmao

Is that what I said? No. I said Janet does not. And honestly just as much as it's portrayed that all these women feel like "property" sometimes what some call "regressive" others find to be tradition. Some people actually LOVE their beliefs that govern THEIR lives. For Americans to be so hell bent on freedoms as soon as someone chooses to freely decide on something they disagree with, that very freedom becomes catty critique, ignorant judgement, & demonized. It's so interesting to me, let Janet live her fucking life. 

Is that what I said? No. I said Janet does not. And honestly just as much as it's portrayed that all these women feel like "property" sometimes what some call "regressive" others find to be tradition. Some people actually LOVE their beliefs that govern THEIR lives. For Americans to be so hell bent on freedoms as soon as someone chooses to freely decide on something they disagree with, that very freedom becomes catty critique, ignorant judgement, & demonized. It's so interesting to me, let Janet live her fucking life. 

Next time an abortion clinic gets shot by some bible banging Christian don't get mad. They love their beliefs remember that. every last one of us would be executed if we went over there. You can't say #stopthehate for Orlando and then say that's tradition and beliefs for Doha. Beliefs are overrated opinions.  It's amazing how much leeway this fanbase gives this.  There are a lot of people who "love their beliefs" in that region but there are also a lot of people who would like to "fucking live their lives" but can't.  Theology is very cynical like that. It leads people like you to think it's wrong to question certain actions when in truth those actions have nothing to do with a higher power. 

• Downvote 3

Next time an abortion clinic gets shot by some bible banging Christian don't get mad. They love their beliefs remember that. every last one of us would be executed if we went over there. You can't say #stopthehate for Orlando and then say that's tradition and beliefs for Doha. Beliefs are overrated opinions.  It's amazing how much leeway this fanbase gives this.  There are a lot of people who "love their beliefs" in that region but there are also a lot of people who would like to "fucking live their lives" but can't.  Theology is very cynical like that. It leads people like you to think it's wrong to question certain actions when in truth those actions have nothing to do with a higher power. 

Youre very ignorant. If everyone would be killed they would not be a tourist location. Everywhere has radical killers if you highlight one over the other, you make other killings less significant. You act as if you know for a fact every day they are blowing up clinics. There are more American drones blowing up people and covert operations than there are "radical Christians" blowing up abortion clinics. There are more military operations than there are people going rogue for religious ideals. Every time you turn on the news in America there is a senseless killing in some neighborhood, there are more people in our prisons than any other country. By your logic every day we would be in danger here, yes there are customs for dressing & conduct but everywhere has those customs to whatever degree. Nonetheless my point is everyone in America judges without true knowledge. 

If you ignorantly highlight the SMALLEST percent of people doing a wrong to argue for a whole group you are creating an -ism. It has nothing to do with the ability to question theology and if it's ok to do so, it's has everything to do with your GENERALIZATION. You can question anything you like, but don't make your opinion anymore factual for the masses as you claim that theology is doing. Yes there are some people there who cannot live as they would truly want to based on customs. That's not every persons opinion & you're truly not sure if it's even the vast majority.