I miss her....

Bailey

...those feelings are popping up, again, it starts with hearing her music listening, enjoying, watching the music videos, being immersed in her interviews on Youtube. I miss Janet :cry: It feels like 2014 again, where is she? Will we see her again? She's my favorite artist ever, no one will ever take her place, and I love her

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I always have those moments where i go back and look at old interviews  of Janet's and different shows and/or specials about her and i get so caught up to where I watch one, then another and another but its more of me revisiting my obsession for her. The excitement is a reminder of why I adore that woman the way I do. I get what I need from it..but it doesnt make me feel how u are feeling..wit this whole "i feel so empty without her...where is she". 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I miss her too. Janet is the only celebrity that I care about.  She is the  only famous person that I follow religiously. Which can sometimes be hard given the fact that she is notoriously private and can pull off a disappearing act like no other. But this time is different because she is carrying a child and I've always wanted to see a Janet Jr. 

Edited by BlackCat1989

I was so over her a little after everything that was going on with unbreakable...but I was rocking my Janet shirts in Palm Springs this weekend and telling these queens why Janet is a  better live performer than Madge any day.  I was also listening to all her songs on shuffle and getting all the feelings again.  This bitch always got me by the balls! 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 1

I always have those moments where i go back and look at old interviews  of Janet's and different shows and/or specials about her and i get so caught up to where I watch one, then another and another but its more of me revisiting my obsession for her. The excitement is a reminder of why I adore that woman the way I do. I get what I need from it..but it doesnt make me feel how u are feeling..wit this whole "i feel so empty without her...where is she". 

This

you placed those words in quotation marks, so Im assuming you understand when you use quotation marks you are actually taking excerpts from what was spoken. The problem here is I dont see where you got that quote from. :coffee:   I dont feel empty, I said I miss her

you placed those words in quotation marks, so Im assuming you understand when you use quotation marks you are actually taking excerpts from what was spoken. The problem here is I dont see where you got that quote from. :coffee:   I dont feel empty, I said I miss her

You miss her? She's still here...on planet earth. You will be fine 

• Upvote 1

Here's something that will help your feelings

Put yourself in the shoes of Janet's brother's fans. You will then realize that your icon won't be gone long :) 

I have to say..... I do often times say well at least Janet is still here. MICHAEL, PRINCE, and WHITNEY fans don't have that luxury anymore. We will get to see our fave again they won't. 

• Upvote 1

I have to say..... I do often times say well at least Janet is still here. MICHAEL, PRINCE, and WHITNEY fans don't have that luxury anymore. We will get to see our fave again they won't. 

Thats what i keep thinking about. People have lost their favs... and yet we still wanna .... juss.... uh,God let me leave this thread 

• Upvote 2

I think this too, but folks dont recognize Janet like that, they didnt react in huge waves like well at least Janet's still here, they turned to Madonna of all people following Prince's death :blink:

I think this too, but folks dont recognize Janet like that, they didnt react in huge waves like well at least Janet's still here, they turned to Madonna of all people following Prince's death :blink:

"Of all people"? :umm: 

Let me not. 

I don't need the negative points. -_-