Anton & Philando shot by white cops. Sniper kills cops in Dallas.

bu.

I saw the video. They just killed him. They had him pinned down and they killed him. How fucking sick are they? The speech by his wife with his son crying was heartbreaking. I'll post news stories when I'm not on my phone but why does this shit keep happening? 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Philando Castile - 5 facts you need to know

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-uncensored-you-tube-police-shooting-man-shot-lavish-reynolds/

He was shot with his girlfriend and 4 year old daughter in the car. Apparently they were both handcuffed. 

From the Minneapolis Star-Tribune:

The woman started the video with the man slumped next to her, his white T-shirt soaked with blood.. In the video, taken with her phone, she says they were pulled over at Larpenteur Avenue and Fry Street for a broken taillight.

The officer “asked him for license and registration,” she says. “He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he’s licensed to carry. The officer said don’t move. As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times.”

The video shows a uniformed police officer holding a pistol on the couple from outside the car. The officer can be heard to say, “I told him not to reach for it. I told him to get his hand out.”

The woman says in the video that her boyfriend was shot by a Roseville police officer; in the video, several cities’ squad cars are visible but it wasn’t possible tell which cities they were from.

“Please don’t tell me my boyfriend’s gone,” Reynolds says in the video. ”He don’t deserve this, please. He works for St. Paul Public Schools. He’s never been in jail, anything. He’s not a gang member, anything.”

https://boingboing.net/2016/07/06/falconheights-philando-casti.html

Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Alton Sterling Case

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is the site of the latest high-profile shooting of a black man at the hands of police officers. Here's everything you need to know about the Anton Sterling shooting: according to the Baton Rouge Police Department, early Tuesday morning, an anonymous caller reported being threatened with a gun by a man in a red shirt who was selling CDs outside of the Triple S Food Mart. Officers responded to the scene, and an "altercation" ensued, according to a statement on the Baton Rouge Police Department's Facebook page. Sterling ended up being shot dead, and the officers were placed on administrative leave "per standard procedure."

Graphic bystander video has been circulating online. In the video, a police officer tackles a man in a red shirt, presumed to be Sterling, and then two officers can be seen pinning the man down on the ground. A voice shouts, "He's got a gun," and the second officer draws his weapon and points it at the man's chest. Two gunshots can be heard as the camera cuts away. There are at least two more shots as witnesses shout and cry in the background. East Baton Rouge Coroner Dr. William Clark confirmed to NBC News that Sterling died from multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and back. There are unconfirmed reports that Sterling was shot as many as seven times.

https://www.romper.com/p/heres-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-alton-sterling-case-13750

Louisiana has an open carry gun policy, apparently. 

It's so fucking disgusting! 

http://www.thedailybeas

47639410.cached.jpg

The Washington Post via Getty

SCANDAL

04.16.15 2:25 AM ET

Black Teen Hangs, Cops Shrug: No Evidence Collected on Lennon Lacy

Police turned away the coroner, ordered no autopsy, and took no photos or measurements. No wonder the family doesn’t believe it was suicide.

Most people choose not to wear shoes that are two sizes too small, but things seem to work differently in Bladenboro, North Carolina, where Lennon Lacy apparently squeezed himself into an ill-fitting pair before hanging himself.

Authorities say it was suicide; Lacy’s family says it was murder. Thanks to shoddy police work, neither side has enough facts to prove their case.

Lacy was last seen leaving his home at 10:30 p.m. on August 28. His parents say late-night walks were common for their son, although he may have left to go across the street to his then-girlfriend’s house.

Claudia Lacy holds a picture of her son, Lennon Lacy, in his younger days, as she stands with her other son, Larry Lacy Jr., Sunday, Dec. 14, 2014, in front of their home in Bladenboro, N.C. Lennon Lacy, a 17-year-old black teenager, was found dead on Aug. 29, 2014, hanging from a swing set in a trailer park in the rural community. Police ruled the death a suicide, but his family believe it was murder.

The Washington Post via Getty

Just before 7:30 a.m. the next day, a woman called 911 to report finding Lacy’s body. The woman called it a “suicide” and for some reason speculated that Lacy may have been breathing. “Should I cut him down?” she asked 911. The dispatcher told her to try, marking the first in a series of apparent missteps in an investigation wrought with procedural errors.

Coroner Hubert Kinlaw told Dr. Christena Roberts, a pathologist hired by the North Carolina NAACP to conduct her own investigation, that he was prevented from taking photos of the crime scene by police—and that cops even threatened to take away his camera.

Furthermore, Kinlaw told Roberts as part of her investigation that police at the scene “didn’t want an autopsy performed,” and that Kinlaw took it upon himself to order one with the local district attorney. (Kinlaw has turned down repeated requests for comment.)

However, an officer from the State Bureau of Investigation said in a report that no photographs were taken at the scene because the sole crime scene technician was at “another homicide.” (No other homicides could be found in news reports for that 24-hour period.) So the authorities don’t even agree why photographs weren’t taken.

That omission alone could jeopardize any homicide investigation, but police apparently collected virtually no forensic evidence on the crime.

The teenager’s hands weren’t bagged when his body reached the medical examiner, which is  commonly done to preserve DNA evidence for retrieval by investigators.

The shoes that Lacy’s family members says weren’t his never made it to the autopsy table.

I'm convinced the snipers are military trained

They were coming for an innocent black man holding a rifle during the peaceful protest as a suspect. He handed himself in after Twitter helped clear his name. How is twitter able to do Dallas PD's job more efficiently? 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Micah aimed to kill white people and white officers.. He's no better than the police officers who ruins lives or the KKK. 

He gives black Americans a bad name and he should be treated like a domestic terrorist

America needs tougher gun laws. No citizen should have easy access to weapons of war or weapons that can cause mass destruction for whatever reason

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Micah aimed to kill white people and white officers.. He's no better than the police officers who ruins lives or the KKK. 

He gives black Americans a bad name and he should be treated like a domestic terrorist

America needs tougher gun laws. No citizen should have easy access to weapons of war or weapons that can cause mass destruction for whatever reason

I believe they killed him. The whole thing is fishy to me. They tried to pin this on a black guy last night and Twitter had to correct the major news stations showing them he was not shooting. This thing was planned and the techniques used were so tactical. Drawing all the cops into the one area then shooting them from the sky. How did the sniper know to go to that building and wait upstairs like that. 

Black lives matter is who they are blaming but I don't think they have that kind of coordination

I believe they killed him. The whole thing is fishy to me. They tried to pin this on a black guy last night and Twitter had to correct the major news stations showing them he was not shooting. This thing was planned and the techniques used were so tactical. Drawing all the cops into the one area then shooting them from the sky. How did the sniper know to go to that building and wait upstairs like that. 

Black lives matter is who they are blaming but I don't think they have that kind of coordination

May he burn in hell (even though hell is a fictitious place) but for emphasis

I seen that and bc it was so early on, its no ones fault to blame an innocent person. He was carrying a weapon in public which should be illegal but that's besides the point

The shooter knew the protest route and was a military man.

BLM don't have that kind of coordination and from what I read, the sniper told police he wasn't affiliated with them

• Upvote 1

People are saying the government is behind this to take attention off of the murders of our black men, to change the narrative in the news to combat the wrong that was done. 

How is this taking attention off the murders of our black men? The murder of our black men is what the nation is discussing. People are actually saying this is turning into martial law