Anton & Philando shot by white cops. Sniper kills cops in Dallas.

bu.

People are saying the government is behind this to take attention off of the murders of our black men, to change the narrative in the news to combat the wrong that was done. 

Some people are too conspiracy driven. 

The govt faked the moon landing

the government did 9/11 

Sandy Hooks shooting was caused by the Gov't 

I hate people

• Upvote 2

Some people are too conspiracy driven. 

The govt faked the moon landing

the government did 9/11 

Sandy Hooks shooting was caused by the Gov't 

I hate people

I agree I know a Black guy I work with that believes everything is a conspiracy, and that we shouldnt trust banks our money is better kept under our mattresses, Im like if half of what he says is coming what use will money be anyway? :unsure:

I agree I know a Black guy I work with that believes everything is a conspiracy, and that we shouldnt trust banks our money is better kept under our mattresses, Im like if half of what he says is coming what use will money be anyway? :unsure:

Conspiracy theorists create their own truth. 

I had a friend who made me watch a Sandy Hooks conspiracy theory YT video and I kid you not, the video would literally force feed you the information, the story, the narrative. 

"Watch this man say '[whatever]'. Did you hear that? Is that how normal people would react?" 

It was so weird and these trolls would eat it up

Conspiracy theorists create their own truth. 

I had a friend who made me watch a Sandy Hooks conspiracy theory YT video and I kid you not, the video would literally force feed you the information, the story, the narrative. 

"Watch this man say '[whatever]'. Did you hear that? Is that how normal people would react?" 

It was so weird and these trolls would eat it up

I think we only have a small percentage of people willing to believe conspiracy theories, I think the real conspiracies are the events we dont talk about because we dont know shit about them :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.

I think we only have a small percentage of people willing to believe conspiracy theories, I think the real conspiracies are the events we dont talk about because we dont know shit about them :coffee:

Noooo I would say between 10-15% of people believes at least one conspiracy theory. 

I've seen posts that said that the police shootings including Dallas AND Pokémon Go were both to cover up Hillary Clinton's email scandal :blink: 

So happy to hear that Philando Castile's death has been ruled as a homicide

Whilst unlikely, let's hope justice is served and the cop goes down!

I heard President Obama called Philando's mother. 

Hands up and laying down doesn't matter if you are a black therapist at a group home....

Phil Keating reports from Miami

Miami shooting: Man says cops shot him while he was lying down with hands up

The video shows a man lying in the street, holding his hands in the air.

"All he has is a toy truck," the man shouts. "I am a behavior therapist at a group home."
Charles Kinsey said the footage, released by his attorney, shows the moment Monday when he tried to convince North Miami police not to harm his patient, a 23-year-old with autism who was sitting on the ground beside him.
"I was more worried about him than myself," Kinsey told CNN affiliate WSVN-TV in Miami.
"As long as I've got my hands up, they're not gonna shoot me, that's what I'm thinking," Kinsey said. "Wow, was I wrong."
Now Kinsey is hospitalized with a gunshot wound.
North Miami police said an officer opened fire after attempting to negotiate. Kinsey and his attorney said that explanation doesn't add up. State authorities say they're investigating.

'Why did you shoot me?'

Kinsey was hit in his right leg after two or three shots were fired, according to his attorney.
Kinsey told WSVN he was flipped over and handcuffed after the shooting. According to Napoleon, Kinsey was on the ground for 20 minutes before an ambulance arrived.
Kinsey said he was stunned by the shooting, like when a mosquito bites unexpectedly.
"When he hit me, I'm like, I still got my hands in the air," he said.
"I'm like, 'Sir, why did you shoot me?' " Kinsey said he asked the officer.
"He said to me, 'I don't know.' "
North Miami police have said in a statement that officers had "attempted to negotiate with the two men on the scene."
At some point, one of the officers discharged his weapon, police said. That officer has been placed on administrative leave, as is the standard procedure.
"I realize there may be questions about what happened on Monday night. You have questions. The community has questions. ... I, personally, have questions. I assure you, we'll get all the answers," the police chief told reporters Thursday.

CNN

• 3 months later...

Officer Yanez has officially been charged with 2nd degree manslaughter as of today!!! 

(CNN)The Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop in July was charged Wednesday with second-degree manslaughter and two felony counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm, Ramsey County Attorney John Choi said.

St. Anthony police Officer Jeronimo Yanez will make a first court appearance Friday, Choi said.
"Based upon our thorough and exhaustive review of the facts of the case it is my conclusion that the use of deadly force ...was not justified," Choi said in announcing the charges.
Officer Jeronimo Yanez

Officer Jeronimo Yanez
News of Castile's July 6 death spread like wildfire on social media when his fiancée, Diamond Reynolds, live-streamed the aftermath of the shooting on Facebook Live. Reynolds' 4-year-old daughter was also in the car when the shooting occurred.
The incident, along with the July 5 fatal police shooting of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, sparked protests nationwide and renewed the debate over the relationship between law enforcement and the communities they serve.
Castile, 32, told the officer he was legally carrying a gun and and paramedics found a loaded pistol in his shorts, but "the mere presence of a firearm alone cannot justify use of deadly force," Choi said.
"No reasonable officer knowing, seeing and hearing what Officer Yanez did at the time would have used deadly force under these circumstances," Choi said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/us/officer-charged-philando-castile-killing/