Wendy Williams comments on Jesse Williams and NAACP

bu.

She's said often that booking the guests range depending on the schedueles, and it's very possible the interview will be pre-taped today-Weds and aire on Thursday

She better be on her best behavior. Omarosa read her down and Whitney snatched her up. Women have smart mouths and can read but men are way better and reading you down to your soul, especially gay men lol. I'll never forget how Judge Mathis read the silicon out of her fake boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEp2sYqU780

But you gotta remember, and I'm quick to remind people, Wendy wants to be read by these people, that's why she's smart she knows exactly what she's doing when she gets people hot on her, it's promotion, had the Whitney incident never happened with her, I would've likely never found out about her, and frankly, she probably wouldn't be in this position to have a show. When people go off on her, she reeps the benefits. She brags about it in her books, she bragged that when she interviewd MC in the late 90's and bought up breast implants, MC said live something to the effect of "fuck you" or "Fuck off", something involving fuck live on aire and they had to cut the segment and she viewed that as her losing out cause they had to cut. And after that she started doing the celebrity interviews she did (Judge Mathis included) seperate from the live show so they can cuss all they want and they beep the words, same thing with Whitney. When it comes to her & getting read she'll lose the battle in terms of the actual argument/debate, but she wins them wars in terms of it boosts her rattings and attention

And she's been renewed through 2020, her rattings would have to severely drop, like a major fail, like another show on another network at the same time and the same format  to DOMINATE!...before they break that. So she aint goin nowhere.

She's said often that booking the guests range depending on the schedueles, and it's very possible the interview will be pre-taped today-Weds and aire on Thursday

But you gotta remember, and I'm quick to remind people, Wendy wants to be read by these people, that's why she's smart she knows exactly what she's doing when she gets people hot on her, it's promotion, had the Whitney incident never happened with her, I would've likely never found out about her, and frankly, she probably wouldn't be in this position to have a show. When people go off on her, she reeps the benefits. She brags about it in her books, she bragged that when she interviewd MC in the late 90's and bought up breast implants, MC said live something to the effect of "fuck you" or "Fuck off", something involving fuck live on aire and they had to cut the segment and she viewed that as her losing out cause they had to cut. And after that she started doing the celebrity interviews she did (Judge Mathis included) seperate from the live show so they can cuss all they want and they beep the words, same thing with Whitney. When it comes to her & getting read she'll lose the battle in terms of the actual argument/debate, but she wins them wars in terms of it boosts her rattings and attention
And she's been renewed through 2020, her rattings would have to severely drop, like a major fail, like another show on another network at the same time and the same format  to DOMINATE!...before they break that. So she aint goin nowhere.

I'm sure many have stopped watching her show after that stupid talk about her feeling offended about HBCs (Historical Black Colleges). I stopped watching a looooooong time ago

She invited him to the show, she said. ..apparently they just recently had a lengthy conversation on the phone following him dragging her. She seemed enlightened by the convo and said she actually learned some things from him, so she decided to bring him on the show. So this was not booked ahead of time... it was a recent booking 

• Upvote 2

Glad she apologised and backtracked. She kind of had no choice I guess since she was losing sponsorship. I'm glad they did this actually because some people might have needed that education on the subject. 

• Upvote 2

Awesome. Proud of Wendy. 

there is nothing to be proud about. She did it because of all the backlash. She had no choice. I think she meant and believes what she says the first time. I am proud of Roland More people should take her to task like he did with receipts. 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

there is nothing to be proud about. She did it because of all the backlash. She had no choice. I think she meant and believes what she says the first time. I am proud of Roland More people should take her to task like he did with receipts. 

I think she fucked up and admitted she was wrong and went so far as to have him on the show. She didn't need to do all of that. 

• Upvote 2

I think she fucked up and admitted she was wrong and went so far as to have him on the show. She didn't need to do all of that. 

If you want to save sponsors from jumping ship, which is where the money comes in, you better do everything, she made a colossal mess up and Roland broke it all down as to why it was a mess up.

Wendy is a REALIST. She will give you her opinion straight (no chaser). And she understands that her views will not always be in sync with the popular opinion. So for that, I give my hat off to how brave she is. But she also is the type that is big enough to admit when she is wrong. This is not the first time she was put in her place about something. She doesnt "back pedal".. for instance the Aaliyah movie. She was dragggggggggggged from here to Mars but guess what she still stands by that movie. She never apologized for that production in any form. She is not one who fears scrutiny.She can admit when she is wrong, if she dont...she wont! And the Aaliyah example supports that. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1