Janet tweets using both #BLM & #ALM

I will never understand why some of you come on social media platforms and portray yourselves the way you do. There's no excuse for being stupid on the internet. FreeXone and Xoney are textbook racists who don't know they're racist. People who don't live in the US shouldn't comment as if they know what life is like in the US, for any race. Some of you are far too old to hold the viewpoints that you do, esp when life is at your fingertips. You can fist ppl up their ass, but if there's no walls, they won't feel anything. 

This thread should just be closed.

• Upvote 5

I live in London, one of, if not the most multicultural cities in the world. One of the most diverse and tolerant. The same issues are all here in this city. I haven't got a racist bone in my body. I'm just not brainwashed, naive and foolish enough to believe all the nonsense that comes out of these protestors mouths nor to the current affairs of the day and the real truths behind them. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 2

Who was it? lol

You're welcome :P

BarackBrushingShouldersOff.gif~c200

i want to find what made them react like that sooo bad. Look at J.lo too!!! :lmao:

:asham:. I think it was from when Patricia Arquette won her Oscar and she gave a speech about women and equal rights in Hollywood

• Upvote 2

You're welcome :P

BarackBrushingShouldersOff.gif~c200

:asham:. I think it was from when Patricia Arquette won her Oscar and she gave a speech about women and equal rights in Hollywood

I meant who was it that got banned lol. I don't pay attention to a lot of these folks up in here.