Live concert streaming

feehgarcia

What do you guys think about that? A lot of artists are doing it these days.
Gwen Stefani's Tour will open TONIGHT and it will be broadcasted online via Yahoo.

I would LOVE if Janet did such things... Since releasing DVDs may not be as lucrative as it was a few years back, remastering the shows and dropping it online would be a way to please the fans and keep that legacy alive. She could have done it with her Essence Music Festival show in 2010! Or, even with the Unbreakable Tour, since se pulled it off.

And what you guys think happened with that Number Ones Tour concert in London?
Rumors and many people said they filmed the show that night and Janet would put it into her Vevo.

Janet's so damn secretive she will yell "CLOSED SET" ....and I can respect that she wants it to be a surprise to be seen live in person, maybe she can stream the show at a later date in the tour, but not the entire show opening night what would we have to look forward to?

Edited by Bailey.

No.. Just.. no.. if you want to see an artist, buy a ticket

Gwen'a only doing it bc no one is dumb enough to actually watch her live. Yahoo's doing it bc they're losing value.

Real touring artists like Janet,  would never. 

Ugh.....I actually agree ?

Gwen was basically begging fans to buy $10 tickets to her show on Instagram and Twitter.. 

Giving away your show during an online stream on opening night (!) is a shot in the foot imo.. She expects people to watch and be amazed and follow that with going out to buy tickets to her show to see the whole thing, again, live in person.. I don't see it happening like that..

and I don't think Janet would ever consider doing that.. When she released TVR tour on HBO, it was the last night of the US leg.. When she showed the AFY tour in Hawaii on HBO, that was the last show of the entire tour!

She should release her tours online to streaming services like Qello or Netflix or Amazon.. There's not many concerts on Netflix, and her debuting the RN and janet. tours on a service like that could be pretty big and newsworthy..

• Upvote 2

Ugh.....I actually agree ?

Gwen was basically begging fans to buy $10 tickets to her show on Instagram and Twitter.. 

Giving away your show during an online stream on opening night (!) is a shot in the foot imo.. She expects people to watch and be amazed and follow that with going out to buy tickets to her show to see the whole thing, again, live in person.. I don't see it happening like that..

and I don't think Janet would ever consider doing that.. When she released TVR tour on HBO, it was the last night of the US leg.. When she showed the AFY tour in Hawaii on HBO, that was the last show of the entire tour!

She should release her tours online to streaming services like Qello or Netflix or Amazon.. There's not many concerts on Netflix, and her debuting the RN and janet. tours on a service like that could be pretty big and newsworthy..

^_^  #Bipartisanship