Trump selects Mike Pence as VP

Bailey

This ticket is a joke.. He's not even apart of a swing state... He has zero credibility and has alienated business from his state with his Anti-gay law 

Hillary is about to murder this election come November. Idk who she's going to choose as VP but whoever it is, they're about to slay together. 

Secretly, I'm wishing for Bernie but I'm sure she'll choose some other white male Senator..

• Upvote 2

This ticket is a joke.. He's not even apart of a swing state... He has zero credibility and has alienated business from his state with his Anti-gay law 

Hillary is about to murder this election come November. Idk who she's going to choose as VP but whoever it is, they're about to slay together. 

Secretly, I'm wishing for Bernie but I'm sure she'll choose some other white male Senator..

That would be amazing! Not sure how his supporters would take that.. They're not exactly loving him officially endorsing her this week.. I've always liked both of them, but Bernie just a little more.. And I always knew that whoever got the Dem nom would be who I'd be voting for.. So for me, it'd be great.. For lots of others, not so much.. But with that said, there's still 4 1/2 months til voting day, so plenty of time to convince those who are pissed to actually vote for them together..

• Upvote 1

Hillary should be fucking winning by a landslide at this point in time.  The fact that shes only a few points ahead of Trump while spending millions on adds against Trump just shows how flawed a candidate she really is.  Her die-hard followers are complacent and ignorant.  She got called out by the FBI for her incompetence with her email server but escaped an indictment.  I guess when you're of the ruling class its "Rules for thee, not for me".  She is to blame for her poor popularity and trustworthiness issues.

The fact that we have two candidates running for president where neither of them are trusted by a majority of the American people speaks volumes about our fucked system.

• Upvote 2

Hillary should be fucking winning by a landslide at this point in time.  The fact that shes only a few points ahead of Trump while spending millions on adds against Trump just shows how flawed a candidate she really is.  Her die-hard followers are complacent and ignorant.  She got called out by the FBI for her incompetence with her email server but escaped an indictment.  I guess when you're of the ruling class its "Rules for thee, not for me".  She is to blame for her poor popularity and trustworthiness issues.

The fact that we have two candidates running for president where neither of them are trusted by a majority of the American people speaks volumes about our fucked system.

they're literally the only 2 candidates who can beat each other! Crazy times we live in.. it honestly still surprises me that anybody would actually want to be president of the United States.

It's far to early in the polls to determine anything. Every time Trump stands at a mic, he says something stupid

As far as the email goes... who cares. Next  

That would be amazing! Not sure how his supporters would take that.. They're not exactly loving him officially endorsing her this week.. I've always liked both of them, but Bernie just a little more.. And I always knew that whoever got the Dem nom would be who I'd be voting for.. So for me, it'd be great.. For lots of others, not so much.. But with that said, there's still 4 1/2 months til voting day, so plenty of time to convince those who are pissed to actually vote for them together..

I'm the opposite.. Bernie has good ideas but is far too liberal.. He was full of empty promises.. Yeah, it didn't matter which Demo won the election, i wasn't going to vote for Dumpf

I just looked up a few of Pence's policies and stances. Let's just say I would not want him a heartbeat away from the Oval office either. I was expecting him to pick Christie (disgrace to my home state -_-).

I could see Hillary picking someone like Cory Booker for VP; at least I wouldn't be surprised anyway. I doubt Bernie wants the VP slot, or that she'd go for him, but I'd be fine with it. I think his main focus will not only be to stop Trump but also help fellow Berniecrats win Congressional seats.