Good Janet vs. Evil Janet

FreelovesJJ

I agree and there are other people who have discussed these things. MJ did mention it as well, and like I said Janet has mentioned it a few times long before "execs were not giving her, her way" Scream was put out at the peak of her career so yea....artist do face things we would think is sci-fi, your influence is worth so much at that level ppl pay billions of dollars for it...no one spends that much money without expecting things or wanting control. 

Because people are skeptical does not mean that these things aren't real or that they don't have evil people in those positions with evil practices or even ritualistic beliefs. People celebrate holidays but find it hard to believe others practice odd rituals. People also watch the news, hear them use the word "allegedly" - which makes it a theory, but go out and discuss it like facts - then call other people who have found disproving evidence - conspiracy theorist. Lol, condescending & judgmental yet misinformed. 

Lastly, I thought this concept was VERY telling. And well done & it didn't come off poorly executed to me when I was there. I easily understood it & saw what was going on. She led you up to that point. She was screaming over the war she was being dragged into. Very deep and real concept. 

Now your making me want to see the whole thing! Ive always been a believer of this stuff, though it can be often laughed off as a conspiracy theory. Some of the videos on YT are quite good in putting a picture together, but unfortunately, many are wacky and reaching. You have to be able to decipher through the bull, but there is alot of info out there if people are bothered to research. But its easy for most dismiss and not have their illusion shattered.

Talking of rituals, ive said it here before and ill say it again...the SB event was very much a ritual. I dont like to dwell on it here cuz it never goes down well, but yeah, i think that show was much deeper than it appeared.

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Name one artist who has said he or she have experienced science fiction scenarios in their career IN DETAIL... I'll wait. :coffee:  

And I thought Scream was about the media attacking her brother due to his allegations and weird behaviors, along side her own history with tabloids? When did people decide it was about some fictional group and not the media? :unsure: 

Not everyone celebrates holidays with religious intentions. If you meant that they started out weird rituals then you have a point but in 2016, where less and less Americans are contributing to those rituals, I don't think you can make that claim. 

Y'all the type to believe MJ, Whitney, and every other drug abuse victims were murdered by the illuminati instead of accepting the fact that these people were heavy, drug users. You can't come to terms with reality. 

Let me get this straight... Janet "went into hiding" bc the Illuminati? :umm: So the Illuminati, the Elitist with UNLIMITED money, only has control in the United States?  They don't have jurisdiction in Dubai or France? 

#BigFootisReal

Cant help but think that even if an artist/actor did that, people like you would dismiss it as wacky anyway. Just a small example is Amanda Bynes...when she dropped her random tweets it was dismissed as her being "crazy"...of course, she is just a flop Disney actress "drug" addict desperate for attention right?

Anyone who has read anything about MK-Ultra (which is VERY real), you would not be able to give a detailed account of what happened to you, especially if you're not sure who "you" is anymore.

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

I focused on one part of the speech but you literally highlighted one line of the speech. You're a very ridiculous person, and that was not the context of his speech. Much like he disapproved operation Northwoods all of these things are public documentation. I won't continue to argue it because I know how you think, so you're very predictable. We are all entitled to accepting the knowledge we feel most relevant. You do that and I'll do the same. 

I highlighted the one part in the speech that mattered along side the portion of the speech that you and other conspiracy theoriest claim. 

You cannot highlight one part of a speech and then define it how you want it to be defined

Cant help but think that even if an artist/actor did that, people like you would dismiss it as wacky anyway. Just a small example is Amanda Bynes...when she dropped her random tweets it was dismissed as her being "crazy"...of course, she is just a flop Disney actress "drug" addict desperate for attention right?

Anyone who has read anything about MK-Ultra (which is VERY real), you would not be able to give a detailed account of what happened to you, especially if you're not sure who "you" is anymore.

Hard for you to think that but easy for you to believe humans can control events secretly. So tell me why haven't a non-drug user (including prescription), healthy-brained individual hasn't come out and said anything about this alleged group who controls their lives? You know why? Bc it's folklore, contrived from the depths of the Internet/poor class to make sense as to why they're the way they are  

Uhh bc Amanda Bynes took heavy drugs :umm: . I'd advise you to watch Intervention and see what drugs can do to the brain. 

The Failed MK-Ultra program was very real 50 years ago.. now.. in 2016.. no. If you want to believe that, than that's on you. Just another theory to add to the other conspiracy theories you hold close to your chest 

Edited by Game