Good Janet vs. Evil Janet

FreelovesJJ

DISCLAIMER - despite religious references this is NOT INTENDED to be a debate on religion, the VALIDITY or whose is right or wrong. We're adults enough to recognize there are things that have relative & relatable reference without having to debate it's entirety  -

For those who have seen or attended the Rock Witchu Tour, I'm sure you all remember the theme of the show was a fight against good & evil. I know this show gets a lot of "negative" feedback but in my opinion it was one of Janet's best tours hands down from theme to set list. Nonetheless, I want to talk about the theme & what she was actually saying. 

In the evil video she mentions them trying to "take her music & take her soul" this is not the first or last time she speaks of the industry "selling souls" she has mentioned it in Scream, After You Fall, Interviews etc. This is a common theory in the industry, & it's no joke or light convo that the industry is full of evil people & celebrities face things we'd think is science fiction...but what do you think about this? 

I know some of you are atheist, so be it - but this also mimics biblical reference & I TRULY  believe she faced these things 

- Jesus was tempted & told if he would fall to the temptation that Satan (evil) will reward him & make him ruler of the Earth with all the riches of the world.

Matthew 4:8  - Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

I think it speaks to who Janet has become & why she distances herself so heavily. I literally do believe she has faced a "Get down or Lay down" proposal & seen some evil shit - what's your opinions, what or who is she referring to?

• Upvote 1

Idk the answer to the question at hand tbh.. But I will say that I think the RWU tour had the sickest set list and lighting, staging, special fx, and so on and so on.. 

But yea that good vs evil thing was dumb as shit (or at least executed poorly).. The whole part where she was rolling around shouting like she was getting raped was so damn awkward.. People had to have been looking at each other like wtf is going on right now!?

I still love the very beginning and the entrance she had... She straight-up just appeared right when the pyro went off..crazy

• Upvote 2

Interesting topic...

The Illuminati (for lack of a better term) def does exist imo. I do believe many musicians and actors (not necessarily all) do experience things, like you said, would seem like something out of a sci fi movie. Unfortunately i never got to see the RWU (though i believe its her best tour from what ive seen recorded) but the clip youve posted is somewhat telling.

MJ also touched on these matters. Its no wonder she wants away from it now but i do wonder what she has had to endure (that we dont know of).

• Upvote 1

:umm: MJ lost credibility when people found out his business. He was a paranoid drug addict.. I watched enough Intervention to know that. 

So just because he "touched" on it doesn't mean the illuminati are real. People literally sit on their couch, read/watch the news and declare it the acts of the secret group. Those people then turn on their phones and computer.. log into Twitter and spew garbage, "the illuminati strikes again" 

Janet is only talking about music executives who won't give her her way. 

Interesting topic...

The Illuminati (for lack of a better term) def does exist imo. I do believe many musicians and actors (not necessarily all) do experience things, like you said, would seem like something out of a sci fi movie. Unfortunately i never got to see the RWU (though i believe its her best tour from what ive seen recorded) but the clip youve posted is somewhat telling.

MJ also touched on these matters. Its no wonder she wants away from it now but i do wonder what she has had to endure (that we dont know of).

I agree and there are other people who have discussed these things. MJ did mention it as well, and like I said Janet has mentioned it a few times long before "execs were not giving her, her way" Scream was put out at the peak of her career so yea....artist do face things we would think is sci-fi, your influence is worth so much at that level ppl pay billions of dollars for it...no one spends that much money without expecting things or wanting control. 

Because people are skeptical does not mean that these things aren't real or that they don't have evil people in those positions with evil practices or even ritualistic beliefs. People celebrate holidays but find it hard to believe others practice odd rituals. People also watch the news, hear them use the word "allegedly" - which makes it a theory, but go out and discuss it like facts - then call other people who have found disproving evidence - conspiracy theorist. Lol, condescending & judgmental yet misinformed. 

Lastly, I thought this concept was VERY telling. And well done & it didn't come off poorly executed to me when I was there. I easily understood it & saw what was going on. She led you up to that point. She was screaming over the war she was being dragged into. Very deep and real concept. 

• Upvote 1

Name one artist who has said he or she have experienced science fiction scenarios in their career IN DETAIL... I'll wait. :coffee:  

And I thought Scream was about the media attacking her brother due to his allegations and weird behaviors, along side her own history with tabloids? When did people decide it was about some fictional group and not the media? :unsure: 

Not everyone celebrates holidays with religious intentions. If you meant that they started out weird rituals then you have a point but in 2016, where less and less Americans are contributing to those rituals, I don't think you can make that claim. 

Y'all the type to believe MJ, Whitney, and every other drug abuse victims were murdered by the illuminati instead of accepting the fact that these people were heavy, drug users. You can't come to terms with reality. 

Let me get this straight... Janet "went into hiding" bc the Illuminati? :umm: So the Illuminati, the Elitist with UNLIMITED money, only has control in the United States?  They don't have jurisdiction in Dubai or France? 

#BigFootisReal

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

Name one artist who has said he or she have experienced science fiction scenarios in their career IN DETAIL... I'll wait. :coffee:  

And I thought Scream was about the media attacking her brother due to his allegations and weird behaviors, along side her own history with tabloids? When did people decide it was about some fictional group and not the media? :unsure: 

Not everyone celebrates holidays with religious intentions. If you meant that they started out weird rituals then you have a point but in 2016, where less and less Americans are contributing to those rituals, I don't think you can make that claim. 

Y'all the type to believe MJ, Whitney, and every other drug abuse victims were murdered by the illuminati instead of accepting the fact that these people were heavy, drug users. You can't come to terms with reality. 

Let me get this straight... Janet "went into hiding" bc the Illuminati? :umm: So the Illuminati, the Elitist with UNLIMITED money, only has control in the United States?  They don't have jurisdiction in Dubai or France? 

#BigFootisReal

Your lack of understanding or disbelief does not serve as credibility & factual logic. Though I do have sources of celebrities speaking of things they've experienced, it would just fall into your list of things to shun off as "unrealistic" and discredit the celebrity themselves...you're not the type of person who it makes sense to give facts to, you tend to overlook them. 

Holidays are ritualistic in themselves, who said anything about religious? You did. The 4th of July is a ritualistic celebration of genocide, masceraded around as freedom. Thanksgiving is much of the same, and no offense to veterans but Memorial Day can be seen as a day that upholds American terrorism against other countries - but in reverence to those who lost & committed their lives to doing so. Nonetheless, it's ritualistic. 

The media is owned & manipulated by government affiliates to spread a mass message. Anyone with enough intelligence knows that. Scream was not a song about a singular topic. Lastly, having a drug addiction that kills you is your fault indeed...having a company who encourages, pays for it, & insist it continues in an effort to keep the "machine doing as desired" is the companies fault. (as the emails said in MJs death trial) the media might not be the "illuminati" but they definitely corroborate with the Feds. 

• Upvote 1

I understand completely.. It's simply a conspiracy THEORY. Like Big Foot, the Moon Landing, the murders and self-demise of famous people and ONLY famous people who are just about to "expose" the secret elite  group.  Feel free to post non-blog links onto this forum :) Still waiting

Sure.. or holidays are celebrated to bring together families and friends. It's a 240 year celebration of an independence of a nation who fought for their freedom from the English. It's the reason we're alive today. Memorial Day is about celebrating the fallen soldiers who fought in war :blink: 

I want you to watch Intervention or other druggie documentary and tell me they were forced.

That company wasn't found liable  for his self-demise.. Just like MJ was acquitted on all charges in 2005 or maybe the Illuminati got him out of it :o 

Yup.. they hold meetings in an unknown place that you somehow know about. They're so much of a secret, a large percentage of Americans has heard of it. Scream is about be media

It's a theory.. period. There is no evidence to support these theories. Just a bunch of people building on previous stories.   

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
Your lies are disgusting
What does it mean
Kicking me down
I gotta get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks....

[Janet]
"Oh my God, can't believe what I saw
As I turned on the TV this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"
[Michael]
"All the injustice"

[News Man]
"A man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as a
robbery suspect. The man was
an 18 year old black male..."

Scream did not cover ONE topic it covered a few. If you would like to generalize it being solely about the media. That's fine, you tend to think in a very singular form...it's the most common thing I've seen with you on here. In my personal opinion the illuminati is a word that is used, to represent a complex concept that others aren't fully able to put their fingers on. More directly, the group would consist of freemasons, label/industry executives, & political figures and other higher ups. 

Roseanne Barr has been very vocal about celebrities under mind control - or mental, emotional, financial, & systemic influence. To make it easier for you to understand. Not to mention JFK, the president, warned of the influence & take over of secret societies...shortly before he was assassinated. Furthermore, feel free to look into Bohemian Grove. I'll post more videos for your ignorance, I understand it's "theoretical" to you but I'm sure you're a person who finds most things hard to believe beyond what you're fed on a mainstream & direct level. Like I said earlier, the news uses the word allegedly - making it a theory - and people repeat & believe it as fact. You choose who you trust  

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
Your lies are disgusting
What does it mean
Kicking me down
I gotta get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks....

[Janet]
"Oh my God, can't believe what I saw
As I turned on the TV this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"
[Michael]
"All the injustice"

[News Man]
"A man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as a
robbery suspect. The man was
an 18 year old black male..."

Scream did not cover ONE topic it covered a few. If you would like to generalize it being solely about the media. That's fine, you tend to think in a very singular form...it's the most common thing I've seen with you on here. In my personal opinion the illuminati is a word that is used, to represent a complex concept that others aren't fully able to put their fingers on. More directly, the group would consist of freemasons, label/industry executives, & political figures and other higher ups. 

Roseanne Barr has been very vocal about celebrities under mind control - or mental, emotional, financial, & systemic influence. To make it easier for you to understand. Not to mention JFK, the president, warned of the influence & take over of secret societies...shortly before he was assassinated. Furthermore, feel free to look into Bohemian Grove. I'll post more videos for your ignorance, I understand it's "theoretical" to you but I'm sure you're a person who finds most things hard to believe beyond what you're fed on a mainstream & direct level. Like I said earlier, the news uses the word allegedly - making it a theory - and people repeat & believe it as fact. You choose who you trust 

The "system" is the media.. It covered and was made because of the media... They did not create this song to imply much else. Quit trying so hard to discredit me for "not understanding" your conspiracy theory... I understand it very well and there are flaws and holes in it and you know it

Roseanne Barr is bipolar and on multiple prescription drugs. 

Dont assume bc I don't believe in conspiracy theories like you do that I'm "ignorant".. I cannot be ignorant of a theory that you literally are making up. There's ZERO evidence. ZERO.. in the history the United States.. It's folklore at best and you cannot disprove that

:umm: Roseanne Barr is a Bipolar with early age head trauma accident that caused hallucinations. She also has multiple personalities but I guess the media is lying right? 

http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_track/celebrity_news/2014/11/25_things_you_dont_know_about_me_roseanne_barr

Edited by Game

Illuminati is not real..

It is a fake group that "poor" people created solely to use as an explanation to what they deem unbelievable/unachievable..

illuminati - the name itself might not be, what it is. But secret societies, fraternities, affiliations, & organizations that run & influence society are absolutely real. People are affiliated with many organizations that make them privy & influential to other plans of action. It's not that hard to believe, in fact I just posted a president who spoke about it. Here is more on the Bohemian Grove - 

http://youtu.be/rNL5y3IgaXU

Look more in depth for yourselves, call it conspiracy to lesson the fact but the proof is out there  

The "system" is the media.. It covered and was made because of the media... They did not create this song to imply much else. Quit trying so hard to discredit me for "not understanding" your conspiracy theory... I understand it very well and there are flaws and holes in it and you know it

Roseanne Barr is bipolar and on multiple prescription drugs. 

Dont assume bc I don't believe in conspiracy theories like you do that I'm "ignorant".. I cannot be ignorant of a theory that you literally are making up. There's ZERO evidence. ZERO.. in the history the United States.. It's folklore at best and you cannot disprove that

:umm: Roseanne Barr is a Bipolar with early age head trauma accident that caused hallucinations. She also has multiple personalities but I guess the media is lying right? 

http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_track/celebrity_news/2014/11/25_things_you_dont_know_about_me_roseanne_barr

You are ignorant. What are you talking about there is no proof in the history of the United States when I just posted a video of a President saying it out of his own mouth? How much more historic can it get. You can call it by another name but it's not theoretical that the country was built by Freemasons - which in itself is a secret society. Back to Janet it is theory what she meant by the video. It is not theory of what exist in this country. 

That JFK speech is called "The President & The Press" and it is aimed towards the Cold War and was referring to keeping US intelligence a secret by NOT publishing them in the papers due to the Cold War with communist Russia 

You remember this part of the speech: 

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. 

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match. - JFK

Edited by Game

You are ignorant. What are you talking about there is no proof in the history of the United States when I just posted a video of a President saying it out of his own mouth? How much more historic can it get. You can call it by another name but it's not theoretical that the country was built by Freemasons - which in itself is a secret society. Back to Janet it is theory what she meant by the video. It is not theory of what exist in this country. 

Wow! Nice job focusing on one part of my entire reply

I replied to the JFK speech.. You clearly missed the point of his speech. Context is important. He wasn't outing a secret society... He was asking the media to stop posting US intelligence in the papers.

Wow! Nice job focusing on one part of my entire reply

I replied to the JFK speech.. You clearly missed the point of his speech. Context is important. He wasn't outing a secret society... He was asking the media to stop posting US intelligence in the papers.

I focused on one part of the speech but you literally highlighted one line of the speech. You're a very ridiculous person, and that was not the context of his speech. Much like he disapproved operation Northwoods all of these things are public documentation. I won't continue to argue it because I know how you think, so you're very predictable. We are all entitled to accepting the knowledge we feel most relevant. You do that and I'll do the same.