Sooo.. The wooden-plank shaped prostitute got exposed

Utopia

How do we know that's really her though... Kinda doesn't sound like her. :unsure: 

Tell me Roc, what have i done to you? all i wanted was a thread packed with Tayloose drags and yew came in here with logic and thangs.

Why Roc WHYYY?
0r76CLc.gif?1

• Upvote 3

Tell me Roc, what have i done to you? all i wanted was a thread packed with Tayloose drags and yew came in here with logic and thangs.

Why Roc WHYYY?
0r76CLc.gif?1

I hate Taylor as much as anyone but I'm not really convinced based on those clips. -_-

However I DID give you +1's for your Coco Montrese gif. :wub: 

• Upvote 1

Yes, poor Taylor Swift is the victim once again. A victim of a “character assassination”.  A character assassination much like when she posted Joe Jonas‘ breakup voicemail on YouTube. A character assassination much like when she described the woman Joe Jonas dated after her, Camille Belle, as “an actress, she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress“. A character assassination much like the time when she publicly dissed Harry Styles – while he was in the audience – in front of millions while accepting a VMA for yet another song she wrote about an ex. A character assassination much like the time she literally called up all her “friends” to make a video dragging Katy Perry. A character assassination much like the time she humiliated Calvin Harris because she got pissy after he denied her involvement in a song (a song she didn’t want anybody to know she co-wrote btw). But not before cheating on him. And you didn’t ask to be part of the narrative? Sorry. Did John Mayer, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, or Harry Styles ask to be part of your narrative that you used to portray yourself as a victim? No? Then shut the fuck up.

giphy-3.gif

• Upvote 3

I don't mind her really and she has a right to be mad at being called a bitch.  But, I don't like how she is sometimes portrayed as miss sweet and innocent whitebread.  Shes clearly got a vindictive streak and there would be nothing wrong with her bouncing from famous penis to famous penis if she would just imbrace her inner ho.

She breaks up with them then uses it in her songs like shes done wrong but really its almost like she looks for material.  I don't know why they still date her really.  Is there a ex she didn't try to screw over after it was over?

• Upvote 1