Melania Trump straight up copies parts of Michelle Obama's DNC Speech from 2008

kidfresh832

This is beyond embarrassing.  Trump has to fire whatever moron allowed this to be read.  And then they try to defend it saying its common uses phrases.  This is word for fucking word plagiarism lifted almost whole paragraphs.  Denying it is just stupid they should just do damage control and just blame a speechwriter.

Cnso-pkUMAAF0Bq.jpg

Washington Post

CNN

Edited by kidfresh832

It really shows how incompetent the whole campaign is.  How any professional could allow this.  Then its put out there clearly and they deny it!  They think people are absolute idiots.  The smarter play would claim a minion fucked up fire them and brush it under the toupe.

To deny obvious plagiarism and blame Hilary ffs is just fanning the flames.  If Michelle had been the one to do this you KNOW they would a have been trying to hold hearings and shit.

• Upvote 1

Trump aide offers resignation in Melania Trump plagiarism incident

A speechwriter working for Donald Trump's company identified herself Wednesday as the person responsible for plagiarism in Melania's Trump convention speech and offered her resignation.

Meredith McIver apologized in a statement sent out by the campaign and said Donald and Melania Trump did not accept her resignation.
The statement comes more than 36 hours after reporters uncovered striking similarities between the two speeches --during which time the controversy cast a shadow over Trump's nominating convention and distracted from coverage of the lineup of speakers.
McIver explained that she included the passages from Michelle Obama's speech after listening to Melania Trump read passages from the 2008 address.
"Over the phone, she read me some passages from Mrs. Obama's speech as examples. I wrote them down and later included some of the phrasing in the draft that ultimately became the final speech. I did not check Mrs. Obama's speeches. This was my mistake, and I feel terrible for the chaos I have caused Melania and the Trumps, as well as to Mrs. Obama. No harm was meant."
She said the Trump family rejected her resignation, because, "Mr. Trump told me that people make innocent mistakes and that we learn and grow from these experiences."
screen.shot.2016-07-20.at.12.42.31.pm.pn
McIver said she "asked" to put out a statement because she was concerned about how the controversy was "distracting from Mr. Trump's historic campaign for president and Melania's beautiful message and presentation."
"I apologize for the confusion and hysteria my mistake has caused. Today, more than ever, I am honored to work for such a great family," McIver said in the statement.
The Trump campaign has refused to acknowledge the incident as plagiarism, instead slamming the media and insisting it was moving on, with no plans to fire any staffers.
"The speech was very effective and communicated those feelings," Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort said Tuesday on CNN's "New Day." "The controversy you're talking about is not meaningful at all. She's not a candidate for office. She was expressing her personal feelings about her country and her husband and why he's best for the United States."
Manafort on Wednesday agreed Melania Trump's speech used "similar words" to Obama's and insisted, "I'm not lying about anything."
The Republican National Committee also boosted the Trump campaign's defense, with its communications director Sean Spicer slapping down plagiarism charges by pointing to similar words and themes in everything from John Legend songs to "My Little Pony."

Bout time they stop lying and all that bullshit.  They made this whole thing so funny with all the denials and blaming Hillary for attacking a strong woman and bullshit like we cant fucking read and see exact copying.

Edited by kidfresh832

lmao this is hilarious

but no one cares that Hilary fabricated her foreign policy experience before Obama hired her? lol 

These candidates are both awful. Seriously impossible choice

Edited by xoney
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nope... She has foreign policy experience after she resigned.. compared to her opponent who is best friends with a Russian Dictator

Her foreign policy experience is creating ISIS. And her best friend is the Saudi prince. 

I'd take Putin over that ANY DAY. Thanks. 

I cannot imagine a mail order bride as the first lady...I'm just saying her English is horrible, she's paid pussy ....can you imagine the first lady is a hoe? :sigh: what would her platform as first lady be? How to bag a billionaire by sucking the dick realll goood?

Edited by Bailey.

Her foreign policy experience is creating ISIS. And her best friend is the Saudi prince. 

I'd take Putin over that ANY DAY. Thanks. 

not to mention she married and defends a rapist & a war criminal

Edited by xoney
  • Downvote 1