'Essence Music Festival Volume 3' Live DVD & Bonus CD Available February 1, 2011

cnd

Music World Entertainment Announces the Release of 'Essence Music Festival Volume 3' Live DVD and Bonus CD Available February 1, 2011

HOUSTON, Jan., 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Music World Entertainment will release the Essence Music Festival Volume 3 Live DVD and Bonus CD on February 1, 2011. This exciting new DVD and Bonus CD includes ten tracks from a line-up of multi-platinum singing artists including Janet Jackson, LL Cool J, Monica, Mary J. Blige, Keri Hilson and more.

The Essence Music Festival is the nation's largest annual gathering of African-American music and culture featuring emerging, superstar and legendary recording artists, with an attendance of over 400,000 people.

Capturing the festival experience, the deluxe DVD features 10 live performances and the CD contains 7 tracks by award winning and multi-generational artists.

With the purchase of an Essence Music Festival Volume 3 Live DVD and CD, one lucky consumer will find a 3 Day VIP pass to Essence Music Festival 2011, inside their DVD.

DVD – Disc 1

01. Janet Jackson "Miss You Much"

02. Mary J. Blige "No More Drama"

03. Trey Songz "Say Aah"

04. LL Cool J "Doin It"

05. Janet Jackson "Love Will Never Do (Without You)"

06. Monica "Everything To Me"

07. Keri Hilson "Knock You Down"

08. Raphael Saadiq "Love That Girl"

09. Gladys Knight "If I Were Your Woman"

10. Charlie Wilson "Party Train"

CD – Disc 2

01. Mary J. Blige "Love No Limit"

02. Trey Songz "Say Aah"

03. Monica "Everything To Me"

04. Keri Hilson "Knock You Down"

05. Raphael Saadiq "Love That Girl"

06. Gladys Knight "If I Were Your Woman"

07. Charlie Wilson "Party Train"

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/music-world-entertainment-announces-the-release-of-essence-music-festival-volume-3-live-dvd-and-bonus-cd-available-february-1-2011-114930744.html

:lmao: @ you crossing everyone else off :lmao: But they need to just release Janet's on a separate DVD like asap.

:P

I hope they do. They should've scrapped the bonus CD, kept the other acts on the DVD and released Janet's entire show on a separate DVD.

Archived