Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

Lol! Maybe she still does. Its probably reserved for just her husband now. Which I can respect.

well thats a good question, does he like it dirty? :shifty:  does she walk around naked in front of him ? Does he walk around naked in front of her? Do they sleep naked?

Y'all stupid. How y'all gon take shit she said back in her late 20s and early 30s and think she's still that way about dick size? Oh so y'all saying she'd turn down love because someone's dick ain't big enough? GTFO. I ain't got time.

Edited by JoeJoe

Wissam is tall, skinny, and Arabic. I'm pretty sure he's pleasing this woman sexually 

I agree.  In my experience in ho life as well as my experience as a nurse and all the time I spend in the locker room at the gym....tall, lean, skinny men in general are pretty well damn endowed.   I'm sure Wissam is packing and obviously gets Janet S.E.X. 

tumblr_lkkumyKu0U1qfg5e4.gif

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 4

I agree.  In my experience in ho life as well as my experience as a nurse and all the time I spend in the locker room at the gym....tall, lean, skinny men in general are pretty well damn endowed.   I'm sure Wissam is packing and obviously gets Janet S.E.X. 

you spend a lot of time in the gym locker room ? hmmmmmm :shifty:

LMAO Yass mzboz share the word!!! 

• Upvote 2

Lies. I got my dick sucked thoroughly by someone who was 6'2  tall and skinny.and the shoe size was small and the anatomy matched.

from what I know about gay male nurses there really isnt any distinction between ho life and being a nurse :coffee:

Lies. I got my dick sucked thoroughly by someone who was 6'2  tall and skinny.and the shoe size was small and the anatomy matched.

Awww poor guy. But understandable. I'd imagine anyone involved in any kind of sexual activity with you would be rather difficult to grow and show to their true potential. 

• Upvote 3

Awww poor guy. But understandable. I'd imagine anyone involved in any kind of sexual activity with you would be rather difficult to grow and show to their true potential. 

and a loose booty hoe like you i'm sure they stayed hard longer than you imagined being you have no walls. If it was difficult it wouldn't be happening over and over. Flat ass and a little dick. Guess you had no choice but to be a bottom. One with a cardboard shaped ass but never the less a bottom. A self proclaimed hoe talking shit. Bitch you got me fucked up. Is it you sucking Wissam's dick or Janet?

Edited by JoeJoe

Btw.. shoe size means nothing 

Truth....I'm a little over average but it takes care of business.  My shoe size is 12.....my first boyfriend was a size 8 shoe and the fucker was packing big time in girth and length. He taught me what my gag reflex could handle. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I only suck when the guy is bigger than mine. :P

• Upvote 2

LMAO...NO MISS SOPHIA!!! NOOOOOO!!!  Lol Why u do that to him mzboz?!!

• Upvote 1

and a loose booty hoe like you i'm sure they stayed hard longer than you imagined being you have no walls. If it was difficult it wouldn't be happening over and over. Flat ass and a little dick. Guess you had no choice but to be a bottom. One with a cardboard shaped ass but never the less a bottom. A self proclaimed hoe talking shit. Bitch you got me fucked up. Is it you sucking Wissam's dick or Janet?

DAMN!! LOL ya'll crazy as hell in here!!! Why everybody always getting in they feelings in here??!! 

DAMN!! LOL ya'll crazy as hell in here!!! Why everybody always getting in they feelings in here??!! 

I don't even know that lil girl but she chose to come out the side of her mouth at me for no reason. I guess to be funny and try to be in with the other messy girls but i'm not the one to fuck around with. Messy gays like him are what I call F*** and those are the kind that when I see in person are most likely to catch hands trying to talk shit online. I ain't have no problem with him or anybody else cause I don't come for anybody til they come for me. I'm not messy like that and I don't keep going back and forth with people online unless they wanna do all that in person. I think i've actually seen him in person before in the bay area wearing a cap and little tight shorts. Not sure if it was at the Janet concert or not. Either way I frequent the bay area from time to time and I don't play games. Ask anybody on here, I don't start shit with anyone ever. Maybe a debate about an artist or another subject but I never try to get personal. 

• Downvote 1