Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

Lies. I got my dick sucked thoroughly by someone who was 6'2  tall and skinny.and the shoe size was small and the anatomy matched.

This wasn't necessary. :rolleyes: 

Y'all stupid. How y'all gon take shit she said back in her late 20s and early 30s and think she's still that way about dick size? Oh so y'all saying she'd turn down love because someone's dick ain't big enough? GTFO. I ain't got time.

JoeJoe finally makes some sense. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gay men are 10 xs messier than women.  anyway, its interesting how the narrative on wissam has changed since we found out he was arab. i remember when she was first seen with him and people said he looked like a broke bum (turns out he was filthy rich), they said he looked like a gay dancer, he looked like a latino boy toy who was blowing her backout...once it was revealed he's a muslim he became controlling, he probably no longer blows her back out , janet cant possibly still get her freak on, he got a little dik, and she need to go back to jd. sooo, what was this thread about again?

• Upvote 2

7df43d0f67de1d3d9324391910fb5124.jpg

54338493.jpg
I'm playin wit yo disappearin ass 

I did not disappear. I was planning my family. :rolleyes: 

the thoroughly part?:huh:

I always make sense B)

That little anecdote wasn't necessary or appropriate. Why you felt the need to share that was beyond me. Let's learn to keep those things to ourselves. :rolleyes:

And no, you don't always make sense. 

• Upvote 1

what ya'll know about that life ? :shifty:

A magician, like a prostitute, never reveals her tricks lol

All I can say is my 20's were fun.  Mama has calmed down these days  and hung up her heels to focus on her career, her 1 year old son Bruno, my boston terrier puppy, and finding a stepdaddy for him

tumblr_mhh1bsETH71qzijw1o5_500.gif

• Upvote 1

The comments in this thread are hilarious

But Janet will always like a big nice package. Just cuz she said so 20 years, I highly doubt she's had a change of heart.  People grow and evolve but this is a completely different subject matter.  That's like someone saying 20 years ago I was rich but now I love being poor.  Also with the fact that Janet is rich and famous she can have any pick in the litter and will never need to settle.

Edited by msboz