Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

My hopes is that Janet comes back and satisfiesnus better. She can still say fuck you to interviews, and I'll accept that. She gives us fresh music, does a hot assed performance, and some great music videos. 

However, I'm prepared for her to just concentrate on her family, and subtly tell her fans to listen to her old shit, and get the fuck over her, she's going to spoil her brat, and spoil her man, and we may catch a glimpse of her every now and then. 

Oh good grief. Alll I said was that she was riding his huge dick, and drama ensues. You fucking people, I swear. Is it really that serious? ???

tell that to the drama queens cause i never come for anyone til they start with me

Edited by JoeJoe

My buddy is freaking out.  Janet just called the four seasons and made a reservation for 830 and requested him to be his server.  She likes him.   Lucky queen!!  

My friend said shes with gil.  Then shortly after he goes I'm not sure if thats him now because she called him something else.  Like Keesh or something?  

I said thats her.  Her nickname is Keesha

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 4

My buddy is freaking out.  Janet just called the four seasons and made a reservation for 830 and requested him to be his server.  She likes him.   Lucky queen!!  

My friend said shes with gil.  Then shortly after he goes I'm not sure if thats him now because she called him something else.  Like Keesh or something?  

I said thats her.  Her nickname is Keesha

:lol: Yeah they call each other Keesha