Hillary Selects Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/23/politics/hillary-clinton-tim-kaine-vp-pick-rally/index.html?client=safari#

Kaine is pretty dull but safe enough to beat the Orange is the New White

He has a son in the active military who is engaged..He's also tough on the NRA and voted against defunding Planned Parenthood 

Edited by Game

It's a good thing that he supports the right to kill babies? 

Pro-life is the only moral choice. This is another example of left wing hypocrisy. The rights of everyone are so important, unless of course you are an unborn human. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 5

I was listening to NPR and they keep conducting polls, and the latest polls suggest Trump will lose by a landslide. I did also listen to Tim Kaine's speech from Florida and he was really good, I liked him just off that speech, Hillary picked a very likable candidate

• Upvote 1

Trump will win and it will be great for America and the west.

If Trump doesn't win, globalisation will go full throttle and the west will be finished. 

based on what evidence do you have that Trump will win? He's alienated major key demographics of the voting electorate, Latinos, women, and Blacks :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I was listening to NPR and they keep conducting polls, and the latest polls suggest Trump will lose by a landslide. I did also listen to Tim Kaine's speech from Florida and he was really good, I liked him just off that speech, Hillary picked a very likable candidate

The latest poll suggest Trump is 2 points ahead. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

Edited by Freexone1

The latest poll suggest Trump is 2 points ahead. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

really depends on who is doing the polling. Right now what I find interesting is the narrative being put out there, which is "Trump may still beat Hillary" "Trump pulls nearly even with Clinton after RNC" ....the narrative all keeps painting him as the underdog

based on what evidence do you have that Trump will win? He's alienated major key demographics of the voting electorate, Latinos, women, and Blacks :unsure:

I don't agree that he has alienated the above. People vote on jobs, economics and security - Areas that are particularly important for those groups. In all three, Trump is better for those groups. He will win on that. It's early days. 

• Downvote 4

I don't agree that he has alienated the above. People vote on jobs, economics and security - Areas that are particularly important for those groups. In all three, Trump is better for those groups. He will win on that. It's early days. 

If you don't see how he's alienated those people you don't know what you're talking about and should keep your opinion to yourself. 

• Upvote 2

this could get cute :coffee:  anywho I wonder has Freexone spoken to Latinos, ask them what they think about Trump proposing we build a wall and Mexico pays for it :sigh:

And that they're rapists and murderers? He needs to shut his ignorant ass up.

• Upvote 2

I think given the chaos that is going on now with this leaks and these crazy ass Sanders people.  There is a chance that Trump will win.  I really hate how people are so stupid and gullible.  Yes Hillary is not the best person but are you that dumb not to see the timing of all this and who it favors.  You have Sanders dumbass supporters protesting talking about they are going to fight for him to be the nominee when Sanders is still supporting Clinton.  The Trump campaign is alot smarter than I thought.  They realize how easy it is to control Americans and with this leak and Obama's brother backing Trump it is working.  

You're out of your fucking mind. 

Thank you for repetitive posting of personal insults. Thankfully for you I'm not a lefty PC pushing hypocrite so I shan't be using the report button. I believe in freedom of speech. 

The only people out of their fucking minds are Hillary Clinton supporters. What do they believe Hillary Clinton will do for them? Have they learnt nothing. Supporting another career politician from another establishment dynasty that has over the last two decades profoundly weakened Americas domestic economic strength and global influence?

I can't understand it.

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for repetitive posting of personal insults. Thankfully for you I'm not a lefty PC pushing hypocrite so I shan't be using the report button. I believe in freedom of speech. 

The only people out of their fucking minds are Hillary Clinton supporters. What do they believe Hillary Clinton will do for them? Have they learnt nothing. Supporting another career politician from another establishment dynasty that has over the last two decades profoundly weakened Americas domestic economic strength and global influence?

I can't understand it.

You haven't been paying attention to this campaign and therefore I cannot have any sort of conversation with you. To say that Trump is not only more qualified than Hillary but that he is qualified AT ALL is fucking RETARDED. Someone needs to come collect this human garbage because it's starting to rot.

• Upvote 3

but where are white people going to get their help? :unsure:

You saying that just proves everything bizarre with the argument for Clinton against Trump.

Whose the candidate/party that uses ethnic minoroty struggles as a ticket for votes, by leading them in to a cycle of welfare payments and hopelessness. Democrats Clinton! 

Whose the candidate that has ran a massive business for years employing 10s of thousands of people, women and ethnic. Who is promising the jobs and rebuilding of industry in the country. Trump.

Why would any hard working ethnic migrant vote for the democrats, unless they are illegal. 

These illegal immigrants may be people in low skilled low paid work for richer Americans. But surely the American Dream is about helping legal migrants achieve their ambitions. It is not helped by lefty PC pushers (presumably like yourself) who subjugate ethnic people's forever to low skilled low paid work because you want to prove some false myth that white rich republicans are racist.

You haven't been paying attention to this campaign and therefore I cannot have any sort of conversation with you. To say that Trump is not only more qualified than Hillary but that he is qualified AT ALL is fucking RETARDED. Someone needs to come collect this human garbage because it's starting to rot.

Your replies are very schizophrenic. When did I say Trump was "more qualified". Clinton may have more experience in politics but that doesn't automatically make her a stronger candidate. In her time in politics she has done some really questionable things, so surely that experience should highlight that she is potentially not going to lead the country well. On the other hand, one could argue Trumps many years in business makes him a more favourable candidate for a leadership role. Good business leaders are strong thinking creative decisive types of people who must consider corporate social responsibility.  

Your replies are very schizophrenic. When did I say Trump was "more qualified". Clinton may have more experience in politics but that doesn't automatically make her a stronger candidate. In her time in politics she has done some really questionable things, so surely that experience should highlight that she is potentially not going to lead the country well. On the other hand, one could argue Trumps many years in business makes him a more favourable candidate for a leadership role. Good business leaders are strong thinking creative decisive types of people who must consider corporate social responsibility.  

what country are you from? What is the general consensus regarding American politics there? Im just curious you have opened a dialogue and Im willing to hear you out without making presumptions, I am not a "lefty PC pusher" Im a human being that believes all human beings have a right to a dignified existence, and even though we may disagree with one another each should have a reasoned voice.

• Upvote 2