Hillary Selects Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia

Your replies are very schizophrenic. When did I say Trump was "more qualified". Clinton may have more experience in politics but that doesn't automatically make her a stronger candidate. In her time in politics she has done some really questionable things, so surely that experience should highlight that she is potentially not going to lead the country well. On the other hand, one could argue Trumps many years in business makes him a more favourable candidate for a leadership role. Good business leaders are strong thinking creative decisive types of people who must consider corporate social responsibility.  

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Trump is not qualified, period. He is a also a xenophobic, a demagogue and he represents the very WORST scum of this country. He is giving all of the inbred racist psychopaths a voice and it is actually terrifying. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about topics you know nothing about. 

• Upvote 1

Isn't this the same bitch ass saying #AllLivesMatter and that black people should just get over it?

YEP sounds like a Trump supporter. You're honestly a piece of trash but at the very LEAST you can't vote here. 

And the other one seems just as bad. Y'all give the UK a reallllllly bad name. 

• Upvote 2

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Trump is not qualified, period. He is a also a xenophobic, a demagogue and he represents the very WORST scum of this country. He is giving all of the inbred racist psychopaths a voice and it is actually terrifying. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about topics you know nothing about. 

How many do you actually think there are?

Even the arrogant prick who wrote this article saw different. http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/shocking-aspect-donald-trump-fans-decency/

It fits your narrative to assume that all his voters are racist psychopaths but that's not actually the case. Maybe they're just tired of a status quo, political establishment type president who promises all (yes we can) and delivers much of nothing. 

Actions trump (pun not intended) words. The words of Trump are worrying. But the actions of Hillary even more so. She has stood by a cheat, a rapist, a war criminal. More than that, she is a ruthless egotistical career politician who only cares about increasing her net worth. She fabricated her foreign policy experience, as well as delaying US intervention to stop the genocide in Bosnia because she didn't want attention about her health care initiative taken away. This woman has the blood of thousands of innocent lives on her hands. 

I'm not freexone, but I suggest you take your own advice and educate yourself. 

Edited by xoney

Even the arrogant prick who wrote this article saw different. http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/shocking-aspect-donald-trump-fans-decency/

It fits your narrative to assume that all his voters are racist psychopaths but that's not actually the case. Maybe they're just tired of a status quo, political establishment type president who promises all (yes we can) and delivers much of nothing. 

Excuse me? Seriously? How many do you think there are? Are you fucking joking? There is a BIG part of this country that think Obama is a Muslim terrorist. That gays are responsible for natural disasters. That women don't have a right to choose. There is a HUGE number of them. Trump is saying "Make America Great Again." When exactly is he talking about? When women didn't have the right to vote? When Gays couldn't get married? When blacks were still slaves? THAT'S WHAT THAT MEANS. You're an ignorant piece of trash.

• Upvote 3

You can fuck off about Obama too. "Make UK Great Again" it's the same damn shit no wonder you're here pro Brexit (like anyone gives a shit). XENOPHOBIC. 

Excuse me? Seriously? How many do you think there are? Are you fucking joking? There is a BIG part of this country that think Obama is a Muslim terrorist. That gays are responsible for natural disasters. That women don't have a right to choose. There is a HUGE number of them. Trump is saying "Make America Great Again." When exactly is he talking about? When women didn't have the right to vote? When Gays couldn't get married? When blacks were still slaves? THAT'S WHAT THAT MEANS. You're an ignorant piece of trash.

1) The guy's article points to the contrary. And so do many others. Show me the proof that ~50 million Trump voters are racist and anti-gay?

2) I note that you ignore everything else I said. You've clearly never read an article on book on foreign policy, or politics for that matter. 

Go educate yourself seriously. 

1) The guy's article points to the contrary. And so do many others. Show me the proof that ~50 million Trump voters are racist and anti-gay?

2) I note that you ignore everything else I said. You've clearly never read an article on book on foreign policy, or politics for that matter. 

Go educate yourself seriously. 

Go fuck yourself. 

• Upvote 1

Gonna rename you jackasses so I can keep y'all straight. xoney is Hitler and freexone1 is Mussolini.

Hitler and Mussolini, how original!

Are they the only two dictators they taught you about in high school. Or did you drop out before that lmfao. :lmao:

Edited by xoney

Hitler, Trump's rhetoric is inherently racist and mysoginystic. There his supporters are inherently racist and mysoginystic and everything else cus those two things never come without the rest. Have you actually listened to any of it? It seems not. Shut your fucking mouth then Hitler. 

• Upvote 1

Hitler and Mussolini, how original!

Or are they the only two dictators they taught you about in high school. Or did you drop out before that lmfao. :lmao:

Aww Hitler is mad. :lol: Being exposed as a piece of human garbage ain't pretty. 

• Upvote 1

Hitler, Trump's rhetoric is inherently racist and mysoginystic. There his supporters are inherently racist and mysoginystic and everything else cus those two things never come without the rest. Have you actually listened to any of it? It seems not. Shut your fucking mouth then Hitler. 

Hilary is married to a cheat, a misogynist (a word you can't spell - I guess you are a drop out) and a rapist. She stood by him. That's who you're letting back in the white house.

And you still haven't responded to my point that she delayed intervention into a GENOCIDE (do you know that means?) and is responsible for the deaths of thousands because she wanted media attention on her health care initiative (so she could eventually become president). 

But oh no! You probably don't care about eastern europeans. That's not the right shade of colour is it? It's ONLY black people that are marginalised. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

AGAIN, actions speak louder than words. 

Edited by xoney

Hilary is married to a cheat, a misogynist (a word you can't spell - I guess you are a drop out) and a rapist. She stood by him. That's who you're letting back in the white house.

And you still haven't responded to my point that she delayed intervention into a GENOCIDE (do you know that means?) and is responsible for the deaths of thousands because she wanted media attention on her health care initiative (so she could eventually become president). 

But oh no! You probably don't care about eastern europeans. That's not the right shade of colour is it? It's ONLY black people that are marginalised. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

Come through #AllLivesMatter! Right on schedule. 

• Upvote 2

Oh for fuck sake just ban this trolling bitch.

• Upvote 2

I'm not too keen on Hillary's VP pick, but I see why she did it.

Trump isn't qualified to be president.  People are just so gullible and fed up that they actually think Trump will "Make America Great Again"..chile...

He's rude, a bigot, a racist, and actually wanna keep certain people out of a country that was built on "immigration".. I can't!

giphy_zpsyfvpqt7f.gif

Edited by hotboy06
  • Upvote 4

Trump isn't qualified to be president.  People are just so gullible and fed up that they actually think Trump will "Make America Great Again"..chile...

He's rude, a bigot, a racist, and actually wanna keep certain people out of a country that was built on "immigration".. I can't!

giphy_zpsyfvpqt7f.gif

People would be mad no matter who she picked.  If she picked a black person like Corey Booker they would say she is pandering and America is not letting another black man into the white house for awhile unless he is cleaning.  If she picked someone Hispanic she would also be called out for pandering.  She couldn't pick Elizabeth Warren because that would turn off the white male voters.  She picked a white guy who speaks Spanish who can win Virginia, Florida and California for her. 

These Bernie supporters voting for Trump think they are making Hillary pay.  They will be the ones paying.  Most of them are young people so their future will be shit.  Hillary is not a good person but she is not Trump. 

• Upvote 2

giphy_zpsyfvpqt7f.gif

Ronald Reagan was a friggen ACTOR before he became President and one of the most admired and best you've had in modern era. He improved your economy, lowered your taxes and ushered in the end of the Cold War. 

As I said already, being a career politician does not make you a better candidate. Look at what they've achieved. You can't even being yourself to do. 

Trump has achieved a lot. He has a beautiful family all intelligent and close. A sign clearly of his ability as a father. Surely that counts. His brother died young of alcoholism. trump is not perfect but he's so much more genuine than Hilary. He is the real deal. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-a-champion-of-women-his-female-employees-think-so/2015/11/23/7eafac80-88da-11e5-9a07-453018f9a0ec_story.html

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/

His company has created 34,000 jobs, 47% women. 

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/

The people he wants to stop coming in to the country are potential terrorists. He's standing up for YOU FFS.  Just look at Germany right now. Four attacks in a week, 3 linked to ISIS, two linked to the Syrian migrants that Merkel 'invited' in. Look at France. Look at Orlando. Is that what you want in America? How do YOU suggest we stop it if we don't stop them coming in? Offer a wee hug?

Look at the european countries where so far there has been zero or few attacks. All of them conservative, all of them have increased border controls, security and not excepted high numbers of Syrian migrants. That's all Trump wants to do. Doesn't make him a racist or xenophobic. It means he's got common sense. 

What is it that you are so against Americanism, western civilisation. Don't you understand that if you bring in something incompatible with liberal society then you wreck liberal society. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lmao: Accusing President Bill Clinton of rape :lmao: 

:lmao: blaming Hillary for sticking by her man :lmao: 

:lmao: blaming Hillary for Bill's cheating :lmao: 

The guy has dozens of sexual misconduct allegations. There's a reason he never responded to an allegation of rape from a respectable and well-educated woman. Do your research.  

How am I blaming her for his cheating? I think it's indicative of her character that she stuck by him - to further her career. The point being that just because she is a woman doesn't mean she's an advocate for woman's rights. 

If you've read anything on the Clinton's before (I'm sure you haven't) you'd know that she has been maneuvering for decades to become President. 

Her own husband found her a nuisance - she delayed U.S. intervention in Bosnia because she didn't want media attention diverted away from her health care initiative.

But apparently you don't care about genocide. Give me a racist over someone who prioritises their career over the slaughter and rape of 10s of thousands of people.

It's not that I prefer Trump, it's that the media is letting off Hilary far too lightly. And the ignorant few of you who have a very shallow knowlege of politics (yet are the loudest) need educating. 

Edited by xoney
  • Downvote 1

Ronald Reagan was a friggen ACTOR before he became President and one of the most admired and best you've had in modern era. He improved your economy, lowered your taxes and ushered in the end of the Cold War. 

As I said already, being a career politician does not make you a better candidate. Look at what they've achieved. You can't even being yourself to do. 

Trump has achieved a lot. He has a beautiful family all intelligent and close. A sign clearly of his ability as a father. Surely that counts. His brother died young of alcoholism. trump is not perfect but he's so much more genuine than Hilary. He is the real deal. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-a-champion-of-women-his-female-employees-think-so/2015/11/23/7eafac80-88da-11e5-9a07-453018f9a0ec_story.html

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/

His company has created 34,000 jobs, 47% women. 

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/

The people he wants to stop coming in to the country are potential terrorists. He's standing up for YOU FFS.  Just look at Germany right now. Four attacks in a week, 3 linked to ISIS, two linked to the Syrian migrants that Merkel 'invited' in. Look at France. Look at Orlando. Is that what you want in America? How do YOU suggest we stop it if we don't stop them coming in? Offer a wee hug?

Look at the european countries where so far there has been zero or few attacks. All of them conservative, all of them have increased border controls, security and not excepted high numbers of Syrian migrants. That's all Trump wants to do. Doesn't make him a racist or xenophobic. It means he's got common sense. 

What is it that you are so against Americanism, western civilisation. Don't you understand that if you bring in something incompatible with liberal society then you wreck liberal society. 

It's so fucked up that so many lefties are uncomfortable with alternative ideas/perspectives. That's the very definition of liberal!

• Downvote 2

The guy has dozens of sexual misconduct allegations. There's a reason he never responded to an allegation of rape from a respectable and well-educated woman. Do your research.  

How am I blaming her for his cheating? I think it's indicative of her character that she stuck by him - to further her career. The point being that just because she is a woman doesn't mean she's an advocate for woman's rights. 

If you've read anything on the Clinton's before (I'm sure you haven't) you'd know that she has been maneuvering for decades to become President. 

Her own husband found her a nuisance - she delayed U.S. intervention in Bosnia because she didn't want media attention diverted away from her health care initiative.

But apparently you don't care about genocide. Give me a racist over someone who prioritises their career over the slaughter and rape of 10s of thousands of people.

It's not that I prefer Trump, it's that the media is letting off Hilary far too lightly. And the ignorant few of you who have a very shallow knowlege of politics (yet are the loudest) need educating. 

MJ had a dozen allegations but that doesn't mean he's a child molestor.. Bill Clinton is innocent until proven guilty. He was never tried for this alleged rape you found in some tabloid magazine in the 90s. NEXT  

Yes.. She stayed married to "further her career" right into the White House where she belongs

Good! I'm glad Hillary Clinton wanted to become president of this great nation.. whereas Trumpf woke from his orange tanning bed and decided he wanted to see how many idiots would vote for him (which is why he's running as a Republican with violent and racist rhetoric)

Bill knows who wears the pantsuit in that relationship.. Hillary is too powerful :lmao: 

No.. the only reason people are "mad" or "upset" with Hillary is bc she's a woman.. a strong, smart woman. PERIOD.. Men feel threatened by powerful women.. 

Best example is Benghazi.. Bush murder thousands of US soldiers with plenty of attacks on US Embasseys and NOTHING and NO ONE batted an eye... Meanwhile under Hillary/Obama, 4 people were killed.. BISH PLEASE!

Another is the stupid Email "scandal"... who gives a flying fuck about "classified" email that was NEVER used

You think because you "read" some article in the 1990s that you're some expert on everything and everyone else is ignorant. That is NOT the case. Have several seats 

• Upvote 1