Rhythm nation: the movie. Where is it?

zeb1814

Does anyone know where I can purchase/stream/bootleg this? It was available on vimeo but for some reason that was removed. Janetmedia has a trailer for it on their youtube channel but the download link is dead. All I can find is Janet Jackson: Rhythm Nation compilation but I don't think that's the same thing. 

Please someone help me! I want to watch this so badly. :(  

• Upvote 1

Done!

Thanks for uplaoading this again. I just sat down and watched the whole thing. It's crazy how the things Janet sang about in RN are still so relevant today.  She was truly ahead of her time. And at such a young age.  I can't think of any oher female artist who has done an album like this and have it be so sucessful.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for uplaoading this again. I just sat down and watched the whole thing. It's crazy how the things Janet sang about in RN are still so relevant today.  She was truly ahead of her time. And at such a young age.  I can't think of any oher female artist who has done an album like this and have it be so sucessful.

So great to see this again.  Y'all I was not ready for this when it came out....I remember watching it when it premiered and so excited to see Janet give us "Miss You Much"cause we hadn't seen the ending to the chair routine yet but little did we know what was coming when the "The Knowledge" came on! I was speechless.  It was like watching someone breakdance for the first time!  I remember my friend and were watching it and just making sounds when she would hit certain parts of the choreography and say things like "Damn...."....."Did you see that?"  Janet snatched the whole world's wig off including Michael and Madonna's and truly became legend with the release of this film.  You can see see the set up and inspiration that came years after still to this day from white and black artists.  ICONIC!  LEGEND! 

• Upvote 1

Done!

Wow such great quality! I love how the letterbox bars have been adjusted/removed so that the picture fills the whole screen! This would look amazing in 1080p HD! Hopefully someday soon that actually comes to fruition.......#prollynottho